Windows 10: My montior is super pixelated and looks bad.

Discus and support My montior is super pixelated and looks bad. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, I was playing Fortnite and tried out stretched resolution using AMD radeon too. I tried to switch back to normal and then my monitor became all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by im dumb and messed up my, Mar 29, 2019.

1. My montior is super pixelated and looks bad.

So, I was playing Fortnite and tried out stretched resolution using AMD radeon too. I tried to switch back to normal and then my monitor became all pixelated and unclear. Someone please please help me.

:)

im dumb and messed up my, Mar 29, 2019

2. Second monitor appears pixelated sometimes

Before we get started, here might be some setup information that may be worth noting. My primary monitor is a 1080p, 1920 x 1080 (native) using an HDMI to DVI. My secondary monitor is a SONY TV 1360 x 768 (native) using an HDMI. Both are connected to my graphics card and not the motherboard. I have always had this setup but I have not always had this issue.

Preforming the following actions may cause my second monitor to appear pixelated.
    • Getting a web browser out of maximized mode by click dragging the window or using the restore button
    • Using full screen on the secondary monitor
    • Dragging a window into the second monitor, sometimes

In order to temporarily solve this issue I must apply a change to any display using the Nvidia Control Panel. Using the Windows display settings to apply a change does not always fix the issue. Also note that after the second monitor goes pixelated, my computer does not detect a change in any display's resolution settings.

So far I have tried the following fixes to no avail
    • Keeping display drivers up to date
    • Using a DDU to wipe display drivers clean and start anew
    • Using the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter

I have tried to use capture software to screenshot the pixelation but it can not see it. I have to use a camera to show what it looks like instead.
    Before:

My montior is super pixelated and looks bad. [​IMG]

After:

Capture software is not capable of detecting the pixelation so I have recreated what it looks like on screen. Use this as reverence if the pictures look bad.
    Before:

After:

Tjaekazuta, Mar 29, 2019
  3. hpholm Win User
    dead pixels, every app crashes

I suggest take it to the retailer for proper assessment as soon as possible.

There are several troubleshooting steps for the instability issues (suspecting a faulty SD memory card) but the phone need official evaluation of the dead pixels.

--

Hans

hpholm, Mar 29, 2019
  4. My montior is super pixelated and looks bad.

How Does This Power Supply Look?

Raidmax is a bad idea, especially if you're wanting to reliably run an 8800GT. The Antec freak listed is great deal! Only if you're willing to take the bite of the MIR's, the Corsair or PCP&C for $80 are a step better.

FatForester, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

My montior is super pixelated and looks bad.

1. My montior is super pixelated and looks bad. - Similar Threads - montior super pixelated

2. AAAAAA HELP! PIXEL LOOKING TEXT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AAAAAA HELP! PIXEL LOOKING TEXT: So, I don't know if it is the font or what but, some things on specific websites aka the font is the kind of font you would see in a video game.It keeps saying that the file failed to load so I can't add an image... I've tried the cleartype and it didn't work....
  3. Font's look pixelated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font's look pixelated: On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-look-pixelated/4c1f3dd4-2fdf-4b31-9b5c-9233a7f2ccf9
  4. Font's look pixelated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font's look pixelated: On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-look-pixelated/4c1f3dd4-2fdf-4b31-9b5c-9233a7f2ccf9
  5. Font's look pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Text looks very pixelated?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text looks very pixelated?: https://imgur.com/a/1U11zeH I checked out ClearType but it didn't fix anything. Why is my text so pixelated blurred? Even when I scroll on a webpage its like its blurry and pixelated. submitted by /u/samhf18 [link] [comments]...
  7. Everything looks jaggy and pixelated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everything looks jaggy and pixelated: So, I'm a long-time Mac user and just built my first PC. Installed Windows 10. Started downloading some programs and getting up to speed. Everything was going smoothly. Then, I noticed that everything was looking pretty jaggy and pixelated. Everything, in every program....
  8. Games/Applications looks pixelated.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Games/Applications looks pixelated.: Hi, I just upgraded my Windows 8.1 laptop to Windows 10. Everything has been going fine so far but there is an issue that really bothers me. In the Windows 10 display settings, there is a setting labled "Change the size of text, apps, and other items" and it's default value...
  9. 1080p videos looks pixelated/blocky

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1080p videos looks pixelated/blocky: hey and thanks for helping when i download a 1080 p video it is pixelated but when i im playing a game im completley fine,what should i do? i have 21 inch monitor...
  10. Looking for a super-deal on laptop, suggestions?

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking for a super-deal on laptop, suggestions?: Notes: Looking for a solid performer that will last for years at a low price. No major gaming or 3d rendering, some usage of photoshop and dreamweaver, older games, a database application, outlook with fairly sizable mailbox, skype, excel, word, browsing, etc......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my monitor look pixelated

2. monitor super pixelated

3. monitor is super pixelated

4. radeon 6970 looks pixelated