Windows 10: My motherboard chipset temp is 72 c idle !!

Discus and support My motherboard chipset temp is 72 c idle !! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; every 5 minutes I hear high fan speed so I checked GPU fan which I installed from two days (6800 xt) and found the fan is 0% in idle so I checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by William40, May 20, 2021.

1. William40 Win User

My motherboard chipset temp is 72 c idle !!

every 5 minutes I hear high fan speed so I checked GPU fan which I installed from two days (6800 xt) and found the fan is 0% in idle so I checked chassis , pch, AIO I found their fan speed normal too but I found my chipset temp is 72C !! is it because of the long new GPU ? and how I find wish fan run too high every 5 minutes ?

:)

William40, May 20, 2021
  2. alfafla Win User

Motherboard temp = or >100° C

Systemax (Tiger Direct) desktop (server capable):

I've just discovered via C-Cleaner app, "Speccy," that my motherboard is running at or over 100° C. CPU is 32° C and HD is 36° C. PC fan is running, and room temp is 78° F. There have been no notices or warnings, and system is running smoothly. Are these
    temps too high? Do I need a driver?

alfafla, May 20, 2021
  3. Radeon HD 4850 idles at 85 *C idle and 110+ *C load!

The duorb's heatsink only sits onto the GPU core and not the memory chips of the HD 4850.

Monkey_Business, May 20, 2021
  4. Bo$$ Win User

Radeon HD 4850 idles at 85 *C idle and 110+ *C load!

his was most likely Non reference and duorb is over-rated get an artic cooler

Thema:

1. My motherboard chipset temp is 72 c idle !! - Similar Threads - motherboard chipset temp

2. CANT ACTIVATE MY PRODUCT KEY AFTER CHANGING MY MOTHERBOARD AND CHIPSET

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CANT ACTIVATE MY PRODUCT KEY AFTER CHANGING MY MOTHERBOARD AND CHIPSET: My motherboard just broke recently, and i change to a newer version since it's been 8 years. Now i want to activate the windows, but it keeps telling me thisContact Support to Get help ?The product key for your device can no longer be used to activate Windows. If you think...
  3. What is your CPU Idle temp?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is your CPU Idle temp?: I've been thinking about this for sometime and was wondering if anyone comes close to my Idle temp. My Idle temp is at 2 Celsius, 35.6 Fahrenheit. It would be interesting to see the temp at system Idle on your system?? I also ran a stress test on my CPU and I maxed at 41...
  4. computer increased idle temps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer increased idle temps: hi there, my cpu idle temps risen from 30c to 40c? could a windows update have caused this? happened after recent updates i think, but not sure which updates would cause this. when i game the temps will reach almost 70c on the cpu, and the max for my cpu is 72c. i think this...
  5. Any solution to high chipset temp

in Windows 10 Support
    Any solution to high chipset temp: I have Asus tuf x570 motherboard and the chipset temp in idle is 74c and in load 90 c. I changed the TIM for the cooler and use noctua thermal paste but no difference. I tried to put another fan but also no difference. The only one that prevent reach 100c is to leave case...
  6. Ryzen 3600 Idle Temps.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ryzen 3600 Idle Temps.: Is it just me or does the Ryzen 3600 run a bit warm? Mine fluctuates between 40C-50C at idle and I don't know if I should be worried or not. It's at stock settings and cooled by a Dark Rock 4. I'm even considering sending the DR4 back and replacing it with a Arctic Liquid...
  7. Should I Update Drivers for my chipset & motherboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Should I Update Drivers for my chipset & motherboard: I had a computer made for me in 2017. Should I try to update the drivers for my motherboard or chipset? I'm not experiencing any problems that I'm aware of, but have heard that you should keep your drivers up to date. Under System Information, I get this: [img] Pursuant...
  8. Are these motherboard temps normal?

Are these motherboard temps normal?: It's an old MSI MS-7525 Boston board and while running a pretty old game (the classic CS 1.6), Steam, YouTube playing some music in the background and Speccy because I monitor my temps, the motherboard reached 60 C, the number in Speccy even became red (It could've been even...
  9. Does my Motherboard and CPU supports the latest chipset?

Does my Motherboard and CPU supports the latest chipset?: The X58 chipset isn't on the list of supported devices: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/dow...pdate-Utility- so I'd guess that it wouldn't install. The X58 chipset is off support by Intel at this time. The latest drivers at Gigabyte or your board end at Windows 7. (I...
  10. Are motherboard chipset drivers still needed?

Are motherboard chipset drivers still needed?: I'm doing a clean install (actually a clean re-install) of Win10-Pro on an Asus P9X79-DLX / i7-3930K computer. If the Device Manager shows all the devices working properly is there any need or benefit in installing any motherboard chipset drivers that might be on the Asus...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Chipset high on idle