Windows 10: my motherboard is failing

Discus and support my motherboard is failing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my motherboard is failing, so I am upgrading it. How do I get my win10 license on new motherboard?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TonyD'Andrea1, Jun 7, 2019.

1. my motherboard is failing

my motherboard is failing, so I am upgrading it. How do I get my win10 license on new motherboard?

:)

TonyD'Andrea1, Jun 7, 2019

2. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jun 7, 2019
  4. chideock Win User

my motherboard is failing

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

my motherboard is failing

1. my motherboard is failing - Similar Threads - motherboard failing

2. Hi. Laptop motherboard failed, was replaced. Recovery key does not work. Please assist..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi. Laptop motherboard failed, was replaced. Recovery key does not work. Please assist..: BitLocker asks for a recovery key, which was obtained but refused to be accepted on a laptop with replaced motherboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-laptop-motherboard-failed-was-replaced-recovery/4ed770d8-d6fd-408d-bc91-b63ded612e2c
  3. Hi. Laptop motherboard failed, was replaced. Recovery key does not work. Please assist..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. Laptop motherboard failed, was replaced. Recovery key does not work. Please assist..: BitLocker asks for a recovery key, which was obtained but refused to be accepted on a laptop with replaced motherboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-laptop-motherboard-failed-was-replaced-recovery/4ed770d8-d6fd-408d-bc91-b63ded612e2c
  4. Windows activation fails after Motherboard broke down and had to be replaced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation fails after Motherboard broke down and had to be replaced: I purchased a new copy of windows over the official store last year. After not even one year my motherboard broke down.Now I tried to reactivate my windows installation, but it always fails.I get the expected error message of "Windows reported that the hardware of your device...
  5. Windows activation fails after Motherboard broke down and had to be replaced

Windows activation fails after Motherboard broke down and had to be replaced: I purchased a new copy of windows over the official store last year. After not even one year my motherboard broke down.Now I tried to reactivate my windows installation, but it always fails.I get the expected error message of "Windows reported that the hardware of your device...
  6. Windows activation fails after Motherboard broke down and had to be replaced

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows reactivation fails after motherboard and CPU change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows reactivation fails after motherboard and CPU change: I purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 in 2018 linked to my Microsoft account. I have since changed my motherboard and, a few weeks later, CPU. After that last upgrade, Windows claims to not be activated and the activation fails 0x803FABBA. The troubleshooter claims the...
  8. Windows reactivation fails after motherboard and CPU change

Windows reactivation fails after motherboard and CPU change: I purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 in 2018 linked to my Microsoft account. I have since changed my motherboard and, a few weeks later, CPU. After that last upgrade, Windows claims to not be activated and the activation fails 0x803FABBA. The troubleshooter claims the...
  9. Windows reactivation fails after motherboard and CPU change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. SLUI 4 fails to work to get activate by phone on Windows 10 after a motherboard change

SLUI 4 fails to work to get activate by phone on Windows 10 after a motherboard change: SLUI 4 fails to work to get activate by phone on Windows 10 after a motherboard change.I have a Win Pro license but had to replace the motherboard due to a failure. After trying to activate it lists devices I do not recognise when going through the troubleshot tool.On my...