Windows 10: my mothers em outlook email keeps getting my emails in notifications and i can only access...

Discus and support my mothers em outlook email keeps getting my emails in notifications and i can only access... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my mothers em client email account is getting my emails in her notification settings and I can only open my Hotmail account with her password how did... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kimglass1, Aug 11, 2018.

1. kimglass1 Win User

my mothers em outlook email keeps getting my emails in notifications and i can only access...

my mothers em client email account is getting my emails in her notification settings and I can only open my Hotmail account with her password how did this happen

:)

kimglass1, Aug 11, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Outlook 2010 and iphone4 email questions!!

If Outlook is set as a POP3 account, and the option isn't enabled to leave a copy of the email on the server, then yes you are correct, once the email is downloaded to the computer with outlook it won't be accessible on the iPhone.

newtekie1, Aug 11, 2018
  3. GSquadron Win User
    Email notifications problem

Hello all!
    After 3 years i opened my very very old email and saw all techpowerup notifications in there.
    After deleting all notifications, i wanted to unsubscribe from receiving email, but the problem was that after unsubscribing, i still received emails! I dont want to unsubscribe from the threads in this forums, i just dont want to receive emails.
    How can i remove email notifications?

I changed this and nothing changed at all

my mothers em outlook email keeps getting my emails in notifications and i can only access... 23ssl68.png

GSquadron, Aug 11, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

my mothers em outlook email keeps getting my emails in notifications and i can only access...

Email notification

First, I have to tell you, that I'm not an eM Client user. Have heard of this program, but that is all. So it may be relevant or not...

As I see your problem, you can do some of the following:
    - always run em Client. This days computers have enough memory and CPU power so this should not to be a problem.
    - configure Windows 10 Mail and calendar app to check for mail. In this case, notifications will be presented via Action center, but you can preserve eM Client as the default mail client, so mails will be opened with it. I have similar configuration, but with Outlook.

Also try to ask eM Client support, if they have some intentions to solve this problem for you.

Best luck.

AndreTen, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

1. my mothers em outlook email keeps getting my emails in notifications and i can only access... - Similar Threads - mothers outlook email

2. Can't get access to my email??!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get access to my email??!!: I been trying to access a email i recently deleted. The email is attached to various accounts i need to get access too. To be able to change my email address to my current email address professional email. Please help me get access. I can't get access to live chat support...
  3. Can't get access to my email??!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get access to my email??!!: I been trying to access a email i recently deleted. The email is attached to various accounts i need to get access too. To be able to change my email address to my current email address professional email. Please help me get access. I can't get access to live chat support...
  4. can't access my email account outlook live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't access my email account outlook live: I can't access my outlook live email account. I'm always signed in on this laptop but it gives me error message "something went wrong" then suggests "please try the following recommendation" then a button with "refresh the appliction" which I tried and it did nothing...
  5. Outlook keeps requesting my email password.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook keeps requesting my email password.: I installed Windows 10 update on 11/29/2020. Since update I have experienced problems with Outlook 2013. Outlook when starting continually asks for my outlook.pst password and email passwords. I have 4 email accounts setup and only one account continues to ask for...
  6. How to get my Outlook to send emails?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to get my Outlook to send emails?: I purchased a new Dell Latitude laptop. Linked my email in Outlook. Now receives email to my account in OUtlook but won't send emails. What do I need to do to get the program to send emails....
  7. How do I get my Outlook to access my Virgin Media email.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get my Outlook to access my Virgin Media email.: Hi, up until early yesterday I was accessing my virgin media email via Outlook which has far superior functionality. Something has changed since then & Outlook cannot connect to the Virgin media server smtp.virginmedia.com Is there some way I can re-establish connection...
  8. Access to Outlook email account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access to Outlook email account: Hi I tried to gain access to my outlook hotmail account. Password would not work. Tried quite a few times and in the end was informed I had tried too many times and needed to create a new email account. I need access to my email account. Microsoft sent questions to...
  9. Outlook keeps deleting my email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook keeps deleting my email: I have outlook on windows 10 on my pc and keeps deleting my email. where is this setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-keeps-deleting-my-email/8d8171e4-b162-44ec-b035-7971d90152b3
  10. Outlook stop email notifications appearing in Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook stop email notifications appearing in Notifications: Hi there. any way to stop email notifications from popping up in the Notifications popup every time I receive an email --really annoying - especially with the amount of SPAM email there is these days. I'm using Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2016. Cheers jimbo 31046