Windows 10: My Moto G7 won't connect for calls in YourPhone

Discus and support My Moto G7 won't connect for calls in YourPhone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a MotoG7 Android phone. I have linked it to my Windows 10 Laptop HP Z-Book via YourPhone. This has been successful insofar as Notifications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichardHubbard5, May 19, 2020.

1. My Moto G7 won't connect for calls in YourPhone

I have a MotoG7 Android phone. I have linked it to my Windows 10 Laptop HP Z-Book via YourPhone. This has been successful insofar as Notifications work, I can send and receive SMS, and see my photos.

I now want to be able to use it to make and receive calls, but I cannot get it to connect. It stays stuck on the following screen.

My Moto G7 won't connect for calls in YourPhone 4b3d839c-e697-4a90-8776-6ad03247afac?upload=true.png

Yes, my phone is nearby and Bluetooth is on. If I turn off Bluetooth, or disconnect YourPhone, the message changes immediately to "We weren't able to connect to your phone".

My laptop is listed as a paired device by my phone, and vice-versa. I use a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, both or which are working properly.

I've tried;

• disabling and re-enabling Bluetooth
    • forgetting and re-pairing my phone from my laptop, and vice versa
    • uninstalling and re-installing YourPhone on both my laptop and phone
    • unlinking and relinking my phone to my account
    • Turning it off and then on again in other words restarting both laptop and phone
    • All of the above ie starting, as far as I can tell, from a clean sheet

As I've mentioned, the rest of YourPhone works perfectly, just calls.

Can anyone help?

:)

RichardHubbard5, May 19, 2020

2. Sending notification to my moto g7 as the last permission step in set up.

I don't know where or how to send the notification in the set-up instructions from my PC to my Moto G7. This seems to be the last step in finalizing the permissions in set-up.

ChetBeemer, May 19, 2020
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

My Moto G7 won't connect for calls in YourPhone [​IMG]

4. tamo Win User

My Moto G7 won't connect for calls in YourPhone

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

My Moto G7 won't connect for calls in YourPhone [​IMG]

Thema:

My Moto G7 won't connect for calls in YourPhone

1. My Moto G7 won't connect for calls in YourPhone - Similar Threads - Moto won't connect

2. Setting App not opening on moto g7 play from phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting App not opening on moto g7 play from phone link: So I was Adding My Phone on Phone link Until it got to showing notifications On The Computer When I pressed Open Settings On Phone link It Did not Even if it was Unlocked, Does anyone know how to fix this???...
  3. Setting App not opening on moto g7 play from phone link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting App not opening on moto g7 play from phone link: So I was Adding My Phone on Phone link Until it got to showing notifications On The Computer When I pressed Open Settings On Phone link It Did not Even Unlocked Does anyone know how to fix this???...
  4. Connect my Motorola Moto g pure to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect my Motorola Moto g pure to computer: Hello,I need to download my pictures to computer, cell phone "Motorola Moto g pure"the computer does not recognize it.What driver or program do I need to upload to be able to download my pictures?Please let me knowThank you...
  5. Connect my Motorola Moto g pure to computer

Connect my Motorola Moto g pure to computer: Hello,I need to download my pictures to computer, cell phone "Motorola Moto g pure"the computer does not recognize it.What driver or program do I need to upload to be able to download my pictures?Please let me knowThank you...
  6. Connect my Motorola moto g pure to pc w10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect my Motorola moto g pure to pc w10: Hello,I tried to get the driver to be able to download my pictures to pc, as it is not recognized.I am getting "Wavebrowser" at all corner.could you please guide me to do this properly, without this Wavebrowser and I am notsure if it is complete off my pc.Thank you...
  7. YourPhone App call feature trouble

YourPhone App call feature trouble: I have trouble with call feature in Your Phone AppWhen pick up a call on my PC the PC microphone not detect untill I turn off the green bluetooth on my phone then the PC microphone start workingThe PC speaker not working, I have to turn on speaker on my phone insteadPlease...
  8. yourphone app will text but not call

yourphone app will text but not call: Pixel 4 Android is connected by bluetooth. PC will not make calls but it will text. Microphone and speakers are connected and functioning. Call history and contacts show in the app but when I try to make calls, the green phone turns gray and then nothing happens. Need...
  9. Windows 10 enterprise, Moto G7 Power, Dlink DIR-882

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 enterprise, Moto G7 Power, Dlink DIR-882: I wish to share my Verizon cell phone internet with my users on a Dlink DIR-882 router. Ideally it would be entirely wireless, but it looks to me like an Ethernet wired connection between W10 and the 882's internet port would be best. Windows 10 enterprise, Verizon, Moto G7...
  10. won't recognize my Moto G4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    won't recognize my Moto G4: I have a Motorola Moto G4 that for some reason, Windows 10 will not recognize. If I change the protocol to PTP to transfer photos, it comes up in my directory. when I change it to MTP, it goes away. I have downloaded the latest drivers for my phone to no avail. Am I missing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does windows 10 your phone app work with Moto G7 Power