Windows 10: My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it.

Discus and support My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help, I recently resetted my desktop a day ago & ever since my mouse and keyboard when I get to the region part Hi there, Let's get a few basic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jonathan_2563, Apr 3, 2022.

1. My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it.

I need help, I recently resetted my desktop a day ago & ever since my mouse and keyboard when I get to the region part Hi there, Let's get a few basic things out of the way. When ever I start my PC up, it works as normal, but when I get to the setting up part it doesn't work! I have a HP desktop, if anyone can, please respond soon as possible!

:)

Jonathan_2563, Apr 3, 2022

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Apr 3, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 3, 2022
  4. My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it.

keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 3, 2022
Thema:

My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it.

1. My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it. - Similar Threads - mouse keyboard doesn't

2. Keyboard and mouse not working after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse not working after reset: Im using a old HP computer and I just reset it after it not being able to boot into windows, im using windows 10 and ive tried all the ports on my computer and none of them worked, my keyboard and mouse were also getting power once i plugged them in when my pc was on sleep,...
  3. Keyboard and mouse not working after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse not working after reset: Im using a old HP computer and I just reset it after it not being able to boot into windows, im using windows 10 and ive tried all the ports on my computer and none of them worked, my keyboard and mouse were also getting power once i plugged them in when my pc was on sleep,...
  4. Keyboard and mouse not working after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My mouse and keyboard don’t work after a reset

My mouse and keyboard don’t work after a reset: I factory reset my computer and now the mouse and keyboard only work when it just starts up and when it goes into automatic repair mode. I’ve tried a lot of things and none seem to work even with a new mouse and keyboard....
  6. My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it.: I need help, I recently resetted my desktop a day ago & ever since my mouse and keyboard when I get to the region part Hi there, Let's get a few basic things out of the way. When ever I start my PC up, it works as normal, but when I get to the setting up part it doesn't work!...
  7. My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it.

My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it.: I need help, I recently resetted my desktop a day ago & ever since my mouse and keyboard when I get to the region part Hi there, Let's get a few basic things out of the way. When ever I start my PC up, it works as normal, but when I get to the setting up part it doesn't work!...
  8. Keyboard and mouse not working after reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Keyboard and mouse not working after reset: I reseted my windows 10 pc After i reset my pc,keyboard and mouse not working. so ,i can't unlock my pc. How to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-mouse-not-working-after-reset/bc753dcf-6ba3-4ddd-9010-0dd11431d2d2
  9. Keyboard and mouse not working after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse not working after reset: I reseted my windows 10 pc After i reset my pc,keyboard and mouse not working. so ,i can't unlock my pc. How to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-mouse-not-working-after-reset/bc753dcf-6ba3-4ddd-9010-0dd11431d2d2
  10. Keyboard and mouse not working after reset