Windows 10: My mouse and keyboard don’t work on the windows 11 sign in screen.

Discus and support My mouse and keyboard don’t work on the windows 11 sign in screen. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My mouse and keyboard don’t work on the windows 11 sign in screen. When I power on my computer both are responsive but when the pc manufacturers logo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rhys Howarth, May 26, 2023.

1. My mouse and keyboard don’t work on the windows 11 sign in screen.

My mouse and keyboard don’t work on the windows 11 sign in screen. When I power on my computer both are responsive but when the pc manufacturers logo disappears and I reach the windows sign in screen both become unresponsive. I have tried using different USB ports and Devices and the issue persists. Both the mouse and keyboard work in the bios menu. I have been searching for hours for the fix and cannot find it please help.

:)

Rhys Howarth, May 26, 2023
  2. Vanion Win User

Mouse and keyboard don't work on Windows install

Its a new build i was trying to install my windows os

Thanks for your help my PS keyboard is working unfortunately my usb mouse/keyboard still do not work even after having my OS installed. How would i go about selecting to load the driver packages?

Vanion, May 26, 2023
  3. lonewolf Win User
    Mouse and keyboard don't work on Windows install

I have had this issue before luckily I have and old PS keyboard and mouse to use until windows loads. What version of windows are you trying to load? Like suggested make sure you have usb support on in the bios and you select to load the driver packages in memory when loading windws

lonewolf, May 26, 2023
  4. My mouse and keyboard don’t work on the windows 11 sign in screen.

Vega Hassan, May 26, 2023
Thema:

My mouse and keyboard don’t work on the windows 11 sign in screen.

1. My mouse and keyboard don’t work on the windows 11 sign in screen. - Similar Threads - mouse keyboard don’t

2. Keyboard and mouse don’t work after factory resetting computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse don’t work after factory resetting computer: I factory reset my computer but chose to keep files I singed in everything was normal but when I tried to use the mouse or keyboard it didn’t work I can’t log in all that works it bio by the way I don’t have a windows cd or drive so the methods to get into uifi won’t work...
  3. Keyboard and mouse don’t work after factory resetting computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse don’t work after factory resetting computer: I factory reset my computer but chose to keep files I singed in everything was normal but when I tried to use the mouse or keyboard it didn’t work I can’t log in all that works it bio by the way I don’t have a windows cd or drive so the methods to get into uifi won’t work...
  4. My mouse and keyboard don’t work on the windows 11 sign in screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse and keyboard don’t work on the windows 11 sign in screen.: My mouse and keyboard don’t work on the windows 11 sign in screen. When I power on my computer both are responsive but when the pc manufacturers logo disappears and I reach the windows sign in screen both become unresponsive. I have tried using different USB ports and Devices...
  5. My mouse and keyboard don’t work after a reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse and keyboard don’t work after a reset: I factory reset my computer and now the mouse and keyboard only work when it just starts up and when it goes into automatic repair mode. I’ve tried a lot of things and none seem to work even with a new mouse and keyboard....
  6. My mouse and keyboard don’t work after a reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse and keyboard don’t work after a reset: I factory reset my computer and now the mouse and keyboard only work when it just starts up and when it goes into automatic repair mode. I’ve tried a lot of things and none seem to work even with a new mouse and keyboard....
  7. My mouse and keyboard don’t work after a reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Keyboard and mouse don’t work when I’m setting up windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and mouse don’t work when I’m setting up windows: I just finished my yearly reset after my computer gets filled with viruses and background apps taking up my memory and as i was about to set up my windows 10 after resetting it, i noticed i cant use my keyboard and mouse. Ive tried using a different keyboard and ive unplugged...
  9. Keyboard and mouse don’t work trying to reinstall windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard and mouse don’t work trying to reinstall windows 10: Hi there, I reformatted my pc and it keeps getting stuck on the language selection screen because my keyboard and mouse stop working. I’ve already changed the setting to allow the USB ports to be powered on startup and they are for the first 15 seconds and then right when it...
  10. Keyboard and mouse don’t work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and mouse don’t work: i was installing a steam game then got the vlue screen of error info and restart then when i boot up i get the lock screen woth the time and my keyboard and mouse light up but wont operate...num lock wont light up even when pressed and another keyboard plugged in usb 3 and 2...