Windows 10: My mouse automatically reverts back to center of my dual display when I navigate from one...

Discus and support My mouse automatically reverts back to center of my dual display when I navigate from one... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I didn't face this issue before one week, it was working perfectly. This doesn't happen in my local machine, this happens only When I take remote... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Thanga Pradeep, Aug 24, 2020.

1. My mouse automatically reverts back to center of my dual display when I navigate from one...

I didn't face this issue before one week, it was working perfectly. This doesn't happen in my local machine, this happens only When I take remote desktop of my office machine. Check the below gif. This is really making my wfh life hell. How to fix this ?

My mouse automatically reverts back to center of my dual display when I navigate from one... 92104a45-bcaa-47fb-a3aa-19d5d7009997?upload=true.gif

:)

Thanga Pradeep, Aug 24, 2020
  2. alone Win User

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

My mouse automatically reverts back to center of my dual display when I navigate from one... [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

My mouse automatically reverts back to center of my dual display when I navigate from one... [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Mouse not visible in Mouse and Keyboard Center

I use Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard and Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, The first is visible in Mouse and Keyboard Center, but not the mouse. The mouse
    does work, however one of the reasons I have chosen this particular mouse is the additional settings in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, which I cannot use.

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. No improvement.

The mouse is on the list of supported devices and I'm surprised by this issue as I have never heard such a problem before. It is my second Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse.

Thanks for any helpful suggestions,

Krzysztof

KrzysztofKożurno, Aug 24, 2020
  4. My mouse automatically reverts back to center of my dual display when I navigate from one...

No display from HDMI>DVI

Enabling AMD CrossFireX™
    When AMD CrossFire™ support is enabled, the best possible GPU combination is selected based on your hardware configuration. If necessary, you can change the existing AMD CrossFire configuration using the following procedure.

• Based on the navigation system contained in the Catalyst™ Control Center window, do one of the following:
      • Navigation menu—On the Graphics menu, click CrossFire™ or CrossFireX™ as appropriate.
      • Navigation tree—From the tree in the Graphics Settings tab, click CrossFire™ or CrossFireX™ as appropriate.
    • From the Graphics Adapter list, select the graphics card that acts as the Display GPU.
    • Select Enable CrossFire™ or Enable CrossFireX™ as appropriate.
      Note: If your system has more than two AMD CrossFire graphics cards, the Selecting a Render GPU dialog appears prompting you to select a graphics card to partner with the Display GPU.
    • Click Apply.
    In some configurations, when AMD CrossFire is enabled, GPU Accelerated Physics is automatically disabled for all cards in the configuration as are all displays except the one used by AMD CrossFire

does this make it any Clearer

dorsetknob, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

My mouse automatically reverts back to center of my dual display when I navigate from one...

1. My mouse automatically reverts back to center of my dual display when I navigate from one... - Similar Threads - mouse automatically reverts

2. Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?: I have a ThinkPad with windows 10 1st display and a Samsung monitor 2nd display, I use them as extended displays and connect them with an HDMI cord. When I plug in the keyboard and Mouse into my laptop’s USB Ports, they work fine on both displays. However, they can control my...
  3. Screen is automatically reverting to Extended Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen is automatically reverting to Extended Display: When i try changing my projector screen to Duplicate Display it automatically reverts to extended display. It was working fine yesterday. There was no recent driver updates. Even if there was, i checked everything and it's all up to date. I restarted my laptop. I unplugged...
  4. Screen is automatically reverting to Extended Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen is automatically reverting to Extended Display: When i try changing my projector screen to Duplicate Display it automatically reverts to extended display. It was working fine yesterday. There was no recent driver updates. Even if there was, i checked everything and it's all up to date. I restarted my laptop. I unplugged...
  5. When I choose the extent to desktop and display settings it reverts it back to duplicate....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I choose the extent to desktop and display settings it reverts it back to duplicate....: When I am in display settings and I go to "detect" two of my monitors are showing up as one monitor how do I separate this? Also when I say extend to desktop it just reverts it back to duplicate. How do I get this to prevent from happening it just reverts back to duplicate...
  6. PC name reverts back automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC name reverts back automatically: I renamed my laptop from "Administrator" to my name i.e. "MichaelAndreas". After restarting the laptop, sure it is the name has changed to "MichaelAndreas", but if I restart it for the 2nd time, it reverts back to "Administrator". How so?Additional information, my laptop is...
  7. PC name reverts back automatically

PC name reverts back automatically: I renamed my laptop from "Administrator" to my name i.e. "MichaelAndreas". After restarting the laptop, sure it is the name has changed to "MichaelAndreas", but if I restart it for the 2nd time, it reverts back to "Administrator". How so?Additional information, my laptop is...
  8. My wallpapers revert back to "Center" every time I change it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My wallpapers revert back to "Center" every time I change it.: Hi! I have a laptop and every time I change my wallpaper, it reverts back to "Center" Option in Personalize menu. My laptop's screen resolution is 3840*2160, but regardless of the dimension of the wallpaper, if I put a wallpaper of 10000*5625 (which is a 16*9 ratio indeed),...
  9. Revert Photo App Mouse Wheel function from Zoom to Gallery Navigation?

Revert Photo App Mouse Wheel function from Zoom to Gallery Navigation?: So apparently Microsoft decided to change the Mouse Wheel behavior in the Photos App from Scrolling through a Gallery to Zooming the current Image which I certainly do not like as I'm now ALSO required to use the Keyboard in order to actually navigate Images which is kind of...
  10. Display langage reverted back

in Windows 10 Support
    Display langage reverted back: I bought a laptop Acer in Germany with Windows 10 (german language, of course). I've replaced the german language with the italian language, everything went smoothly and I perfectly used the laptop for some days. Unfortunately since a windows update I've some text in...