Windows 10: My mouse back and forward buttons open outlook rather than work properly

Discus and support My mouse back and forward buttons open outlook rather than work properly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; before it was the opera browser, and i deleted it for that reason. Now, when i press mouse 4 and 5, it opens microsoft outlook, every time. it also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Illuminati023, Jan 12, 2021.

1. My mouse back and forward buttons open outlook rather than work properly

before it was the opera browser, and i deleted it for that reason. Now, when i press mouse 4 and 5, it opens microsoft outlook, every time. it also doesnt work on browsers. When i set it as a hotkey in game, it reads it as control, delete and a lot of buttons together. I reisntalled the drivers, restarted my computer, put it in a different usb plug, but nothing seems to work. Microsoft mouse and keyboard doesnt work either, it does not detect anything. Help.

:)

Illuminati023, Jan 12, 2021

2. Wireless Mouse doesn't work properly

The different mouse that I tested on this works perfectly, but unfortunately, the mouse I used originally that I tested on the other computer, didn't work properly, just the buttons.

So, I bet that I'll either use the new mouse, which gets uncomfortable, because it's meant to be hidden in the computer via USB... Or, I buy a different mouse. Or, find the solution to the original problem..

Hunter Meredith, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Side button on G502 stopped working

Hello,

I've been using my G502 mouse for a long time , and it's great, recently however my side button (the "forward" button) has stopped working.

I use this button alot when browsing and I don't know why but it no longer does it's function so I'm asking if anyone might be able to help me in this. I installed Logitech Gaming Software to check if maybe the button is unbinded but everything is normal. I also unplugged/plugged my mouse to see if it works and also restarting my PC, however still nothing.

Anyone have any suggestions , I really like this mouse and would love to fix any problem it has.

Thanks in forward.

gamingmonkey, Jan 12, 2021
  4. loxu Win User

My mouse back and forward buttons open outlook rather than work properly

Forward and back buttons on my mouse aren't working with windows photos

I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and now when I open photos the forward and back buttons on my mouse do not work to go to the next/ previous image. They work fine on browsers. Is there anyway to set the forward and back buttons on my mouse
    to next/ previous image?

Thema:

My mouse back and forward buttons open outlook rather than work properly

1. My mouse back and forward buttons open outlook rather than work properly - Similar Threads - mouse forward buttons

2. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center settings - back and forward buttons assignment...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center settings - back and forward buttons assignment...: Hi there.Based on a thread started on Mar 2013 Thread I am popping up this issue again. Today we have Oct 2021 and this is still not solved.Mouse Sculpt Comfort slider buttons functionality is always reset to defaults after PC launch restart, sleep, hibernation despite of the...
  3. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center settings - back and forward buttons assignment reseting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center settings - back and forward buttons assignment reseting...: Hi there.Based on a thread started on Mar 2013 Thread I am popping up this issue again. Today we have Oct 2021 and this is still not solved.Mouse Sculpt Comfort slider buttons functionality is always reset to defaults after PC launch restart, sleep, hibernation despite of the...
  4. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center settings - back and forward buttons assignment reseting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center settings - back and forward buttons assignment reseting...: Hi there.Based on a thread started on Mar 2013 Thread I am popping up this issue again. Today we have Oct 2021 and this is still not solved.Mouse Sculpt Comfort slider buttons functionality is always reset to defaults after PC launch restart, sleep, hibernation despite of the...
  5. Forward/Back buttons on mouse got remapped on Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Forward/Back buttons on mouse got remapped on Windows update: Hello, I have been using a J Tech Digital V628P mouse with my windows laptop for some time. Recently, without any action on my part, the functionality tied to the forward/back buttons changed. Now, the forward button launches the calculator (no matter which program is...
  6. Back and Forward Buttons in Edge - dropdown list

in Browsers and Email
    Back and Forward Buttons in Edge - dropdown list: In previous versions of IE, there has always been a way to access the recent pages you visited by using the back and forward buttons. By seeing a list of the pages, you could then select the specific one you wanted to go to instead of clicking through one page at a time until...
  7. Back and Forward Buttons in Edge - dropdown list

in Browsers and Email
    Back and Forward Buttons in Edge - dropdown list: I was quite surprised at the lack of some of the basic features of Microsoft Edge that have been found in IE for years that are critical in my mind. One of these is the ability to have a drop down list on both the back and forward buttons in the browser to be able to quickly...
  8. Outlook 2016 delivers mail in "batches" rather than on arrival.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 delivers mail in "batches" rather than on arrival.: Where I'm located it is now 9:11 a.m. I'm looking at a group of 17 messages that are tagged as arriving from 6:30 a.m. to 9:06 a.m. They were all delivered at once at 9:08. Clicking Send and Receive doesn't accomplish anything in between "batch" deliveries. I have set the...
  9. Back and Forward Buttons in Edge - dropdown list

in Browsers and Email
    Back and Forward Buttons in Edge - dropdown list: In previous versions of IE, there has always been a way to access the recent pages you visited by using the back and forward buttons. By seeing a list of the pages, you could then select the specific one you wanted to go to instead of clicking through one page at a time until...
  10. Archiving by copying, rather than moving in Outlook 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Archiving by copying, rather than moving in Outlook 2010: When I use the Archive tool to manually create a PST file, I've noticed the e-mails are removed from the client and into the PST.Is it possible to create the archive and keeping the e-mails intact within the client? 102222