Windows 10: My mouse changes my volume settings on it's own?

Discus and support My mouse changes my volume settings on it's own? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I am streaming content on netflix or youtube, my mouse can change my audio settings on the right side of my screen. for example a show is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by S.A_903, Mar 3, 2024.

1. S.A_903 Win User

My mouse changes my volume settings on it's own?

Whenever I am streaming content on netflix or youtube, my mouse can change my audio settings on the right side of my screen. for example a show is playing and if I move my mouse up and down on the right side of the screen, the audio increases and decreases respectively. I am so confused on why this happening, I didn't even know that was a feature in windows.It seems like just don't take your mouse to the right side but I do it as a reflex action cause the mouse is hidden in the right side so automatically I learned to just push it into the right wall and then watch, but then when i move my mou

:)

S.A_903, Mar 3, 2024
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 3, 2024
  3. Why is my mouse scroll changing my volume

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse scroll, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or a wireless mouse?
    • Have you tried using your mouse to a different computer? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried a different mouse to your current computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try installing the latest hardware driver to resolve the issue. You may follow the steps provided by
    Andre Da Costa in his article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 3, 2024
  4. My mouse changes my volume settings on it's own?

DPI setting on a Logitech M310 mouse

Hi Ray,

Follow the steps below to change the settings of your mouse:

• Press Win+R on your keyboard.
    • Type main.cpl on press Enter.
    • A small window for your mouse settings will appear.
    Let us know how it goes.

Angelo Bar, Mar 3, 2024
Thema:

My mouse changes my volume settings on it's own?

1. My mouse changes my volume settings on it's own? - Similar Threads - mouse changes volume

2. My mouse changes my volume settings on it's own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse changes my volume settings on it's own?: Whenever I am streaming content on netflix or youtube, my mouse can change my audio settings on the right side of my screen. for example a show is playing and if I move my mouse up and down on the right side of the screen, the audio increases and decreases respectively. I am...
  3. Sound volume changes on it's own at high volumes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound volume changes on it's own at high volumes: Hello this video here should be suffice to show my issue.https://streamable.com/7h6sxcI recently built a new computer but reused my OS from my previous computer.I have my audio being played to my speakers from a Line In source via device playback and at high volumes the audio...
  4. Sound volume changes on it's own at high volumes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound volume changes on it's own at high volumes: Hello this video here should be suffice to show my issue.https://streamable.com/7h6sxcI recently built a new computer but reused my OS from my previous computer.I have my audio being played to my speakers from a Line In source via device playback and at high volumes the audio...
  5. Mouse Settings Changing on all of my computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Settings Changing on all of my computers: I have 2 computers and left click on my second computer's mouse is broken so I change the first and second buttons but this change also effects my other computer which is something I don't want but I don't see an option to change it on a single computer in fact it doesn't...
  6. Mouse Settings Changing on all of my computers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Settings Changing on all of my computers: I have 2 computers and left click on my second computer's mouse is broken so I change the first and second buttons but this change also effects my other computer which is something I don't want but I don't see an option to change it on a single computer in fact it doesn't...
  7. Mouse Settings Changing on all of my computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. CTRL + mouse scroll change my playback volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CTRL + mouse scroll change my playback volume: When i press the CTRL key on my keyboard + the mouse scroll up or down it will change the playback volume of the volume output device. I didnt find a solution. [ATTACH]...
  9. Microphone volume changing on its own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone volume changing on its own: As the title says, I’m trying to get my microphone to stop changing its own volume. I’ve tried turning off ‘Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device’ setting, I’ve made it so that when windows detects communication activity it does nothing, all of the fixes...
  10. my mouse setting keeps changing why

in Windows 10 Customization
    my mouse setting keeps changing why: i cant keep my mouse setting it keeps reverting back to the default why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-setting-keeps-changing-why/f4d1490e-b441-494d-ad49-f19135254985