Windows 10: My mouse constantly turning on mouse acceleration even though I turn it off.

Discus and support My mouse constantly turning on mouse acceleration even though I turn it off. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey so recently for some reason, my mouse constantly keeps turning on my window mouse acceleration for no reason. When I go to settings and open the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by blankthename, Dec 4, 2021.

1. My mouse constantly turning on mouse acceleration even though I turn it off.

Hey so recently for some reason, my mouse constantly keeps turning on my window mouse acceleration for no reason. When I go to settings and open the mouse properties to turn off mouse acceleration through the enable mouse precision option, it works, and I can see/feel the differences. However, at random times and on random applications no specific one, as far as I can tell, some of the applications cause this to happen and then later on it doesn't. the mouse acceleration is turned on again, I went into the settings, and I can see that the option is unchecked. How should I go about fixing thi

:)

blankthename, Dec 4, 2021

2. Mouse Acceleration in Games

Good day ! I am an independent adviser here to help you!

You've already done the 1 step needed to turn off mouse acceleration, at least as far as Windows 10 is concerned. Turning off pointer precision > apply > ok > Restart PC is how you turn it off completely.

The only other thing you can do is use a 3rd party program like MarkC Windows mouse acceleration fix. I do not know if it works or how it works so I won't link it here, but its simple to find.

Zackary Vanosdol, Dec 4, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Turning off Mouse Acceleration on a Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Jacob,

The Mouse Pointer Acceleration option was removed a while ago in Windows

What is more than likely causing the problem is this:

Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Start Menu)

Go to Devices - Mouse

At the top right click 'Advanced Mouse Options

On the resulting dialog, on the 'Pointers Options' tab, turn off 'Enhance Pointer Precision'

Apply that and close that dialog . . .

My mouse constantly turning on mouse acceleration even though I turn it off. cecf2c64-bb88-4816-bb0d-242f83422d4a?upload=true.png

DaveM121, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Jacob O. Win User

My mouse constantly turning on mouse acceleration even though I turn it off.

Turning off Mouse Acceleration on a Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hello,

I've been searching for how to turn off my mouse's pointer acceleration for a while now but I can't find any guides that tell me how to do so when my mouse is connected via a Bluetooth connection rather than by a wire. I understand that I should be able
    to find my mouse and pointer options in the control panel, but it doesn't show up there, only the connector for it does. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Jacob O., Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

My mouse constantly turning on mouse acceleration even though I turn it off.

1. My mouse constantly turning on mouse acceleration even though I turn it off. - Similar Threads - mouse constantly turning

2. My mouse still has mouse acceleration after turning off enhanced Pointer precision

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse still has mouse acceleration after turning off enhanced Pointer precision: Hello im Rune Mertens and im having problems with playing games due to mouse acceleration i do not know how i got it and i tried turning off enhanced pointer precision but it was already of can someone help?...
  3. My mouse still has mouse acceleration after turning off enhanced Pointer precision

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse still has mouse acceleration after turning off enhanced Pointer precision: Hello im Rune Mertens and im having problems with playing games due to mouse acceleration i do not know how i got it and i tried turning off enhanced pointer precision but it was already of can someone help?...
  4. my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on: i honestly dont know if its a problem with the mouse, i got it 2 months ago for christmas , recently whem i pug it into a computer it like turns off, the scanner light and everything, i try clicking the buttons and only until later does it work again, happens over and again,...
  5. my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on: i honestly dont know if its a problem with the mouse, i got it 2 months ago for christmas , recently whem i pug it into a computer it like turns off, the scanner light and everything, i try clicking the buttons and only until later does it work again, happens over and again,...
  6. My mouse constantly turning on mouse acceleration even though I turn it off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse constantly turning on mouse acceleration even though I turn it off.: Hey so recently for some reason, my mouse constantly keeps turning on my window mouse acceleration for no reason. When I go to settings and open the mouse properties to turn off mouse acceleration through the enable mouse precision option, it works, and I can see/feel the...
  7. My mouse constantly turning on mouse acceleration even though I turn it off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse constantly turning on mouse acceleration even though I turn it off.: Hey so recently for some reason, my mouse constantly keeps turning on my window mouse acceleration for no reason. When I go to settings and open the mouse properties to turn off mouse acceleration through the enable mouse precision option, it works, and I can see/feel the...
  8. Mouse feels weird after turning off Mouse Acceleration of Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse feels weird after turning off Mouse Acceleration of Windows: Yo i have been a long user of mouse acceleration of windows. (was on since i got the pc) So i heard turning it off improves the aim, and i did it. But actually my mouse feels weird now, like its moving weird and a bit faster. Is it normal? Do i have to use it like that? My...
  9. Turn off mouse hover

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turn off mouse hover: The mouse hover feature is the absolute worst feature I have ever seen. Windows open and close on their own and one time it even deleted a folder of important files. I have a recent version of Windows 10 Home edition. In an old Microsoft community post it showed how to do...
  10. Turning off Mouse Keys turns off my mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning off Mouse Keys turns off my mouse pointer: So every now and then Mouse Keys gets turned on. I'm not sure how, maybe some keyboard shortcut gets accidentally pressed to turn it on while I'm cleaning it? Anyways, I went to turn it off and when I do, it disables my mouse pointer. How do I fix this? I can't use my...