Windows 10: My mouse curser is really bugging me these days:-(

Discus and support My mouse curser is really bugging me these days:-( in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I move the cursor to a spot where I want to select something, usually an information box opens to tell me what the link is for. However, if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hamsimp, Aug 16, 2020.

1. hamsimp Win User

My mouse curser is really bugging me these days:-(

When I move the cursor to a spot where I want to select something, usually an information box opens to tell me what the link is for. However, if I didn't know what the link was for, I wouldn't be clicking on it. Then I have to get rid of that info box before I can carry on. This has been really bugging me lately.
    Is there a way that I can make my cursor completely non-selecting until I click the mouse button? IOW, I want to have complete control over what my cursor does. I don't want it opening anything I didn't click on.

:)

hamsimp, Aug 16, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 16, 2020
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Aug 16, 2020
  4. My mouse curser is really bugging me these days:-(

Windows 10 erratic curser

My curser has just started to become erratic. I use a Logitech wireless mouse or the touchpad on a Dell laptop. From time to time the curser will have a mind of its own and bounce around the display by itself and flash very quickly. Neither the mouse nor
    the touchpad will regain control of it and I have to force a shut down of the computer. I'm running Windows 10 with the latest update as of December 2019. Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated.

AdamLengyel1, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

My mouse curser is really bugging me these days:-(

1. My mouse curser is really bugging me these days:-( - Similar Threads - mouse curser really

2. Constantly blinking hourglass mouse curser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constantly blinking hourglass mouse curser: I had a blinking mouse hourglass curser for the last 2 days, and I had no idea how to fix it and online suggestions of restarting drivers was not working. After going through task manager and ending a fair bit of tasks VERY carefully not to mess up anything important I think...
  3. Constantly blinking hourglass mouse curser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constantly blinking hourglass mouse curser: I had a blinking mouse hourglass curser for the last 2 days, and I had no idea how to fix it and online suggestions of restarting drivers was not working. After going through task manager and ending a fair bit of tasks VERY carefully not to mess up anything important I think...
  4. Constantly blinking hourglass mouse curser

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Weird curser bug I found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird curser bug I found: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/electroblasterV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/17h7etu/weird_curser_bug_i_found/
  6. My mouse is really acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse is really acting weird: So i've been using my mouse for let's say.. at least 4 years now, i never had any issues with it, it's wired and it worked up until last month, it started acting weird, once i'm gaming or doing anything it starts freezing and then suddenly working again, almost as if it it's...
  7. really annoying bug

really annoying bug: [ATTACH] So I've been using Win10 for about a year now and lately there's been this really annoying bug where on google pages, anywhere I click results in the little insertion line showing up. I can't find any information on this, and I wanna know if there's a fix for it....
  8. This one is really bugging me

This one is really bugging me: [ATTACH] This is my video playback now. Even on downloaded videos it look like this submitted by /u/whostoleBATTERY [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2jod7/this_one_is_really_bugging_me/
  9. Giant size mouse pointer and curser.

in Windows 10 Support
    Giant size mouse pointer and curser.: For the longest time, my Win 10 (v 10.0.18363) PC has had an annoying habit of suddenly jumping from my small mouse pointer and curser size to a GIANT SIZE of each. The settings for such things has not changed, but I cannot find a way to reverse the change. Can anyone give me...
  10. Mouse curser freezes in search results.

Mouse curser freezes in search results.: Mouse curser doesn't work in Search box when I do win+s So whenever I search something using Win+S, I can't use mouse curser to choose the search results, I've to use arrow keys to navigate because mouse curser freezes like in video...