Windows 10: My mouse cursor keeps glitching out and I have no idea why

Discus and support My mouse cursor keeps glitching out and I have no idea why in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Fresh new install of windows, Brand new Ryzen 3800X system My mouse cursor will every now and then glitch out to look like the attached image which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WillSK, Aug 4, 2019.

1. WillSK Win User

My mouse cursor keeps glitching out and I have no idea why

Fresh new install of windows,

Brand new Ryzen 3800X system

My mouse cursor will every now and then glitch out to look like the attached image which is like 2 coloured pixels with a large gap between

Any help will be hugely appreciated

My mouse cursor keeps glitching out and I have no idea why [​IMG]

:)

WillSK, Aug 4, 2019
  2. vram Win User

Odd graphical glitch with mouse cursor

Anyone else have this happen? The garbled box is my mouse cursor. It returned to normal once I logged in. This is a random thing. Most of the time, its normal.

3. Argel Obm Win User
    No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Sep 29, 2019
  4. WillSK Win User

Fresh new install of windows,

Brand new Ryzen 3800X system

My mouse cursor will every now and then glitch out to look like the attached image which is like 2 coloured pixels with a large gap between

Any help will be hugely appreciated

WillSK, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

1. My mouse cursor keeps glitching out and I have no idea why - Similar Threads - mouse cursor keeps

2. Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?: Hello, i have this Acer laptop model AN515-57, i mostly use it for gaming and light video editing, but lately i noticed that the screen will occasionally glitch out like the image below, any possible ideas to why this keeps happening?...
  3. Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?: Hello, i have this Acer laptop model AN515-57, i mostly use it for gaming and light video editing, but lately i noticed that the screen will occasionally glitch out like the image below, any possible ideas to why this keeps happening?...
  4. Why is my keyboard / mouse randomly glitching out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my keyboard / mouse randomly glitching out: Okay so I have not been able to find a reason OR solution to this. It's pretty simple but really weird and annoying.Out of nowhere my keyboard AND mouse will glitch out. It's kind of subtle but basically when it happens keys on the keyboard either don't respond or randomly...
  5. Why is my keyboard / mouse randomly glitching out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my keyboard / mouse randomly glitching out: Okay so I have not been able to find a reason OR solution to this. It's pretty simple but really weird and annoying.Out of nowhere my keyboard AND mouse will glitch out. It's kind of subtle but basically when it happens keys on the keyboard either don't respond or randomly...
  6. My laptop keeps resetting and I have no idea why

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop keeps resetting and I have no idea why: Mostly after big updates it would restart and I would come to realize most of the stuff I had downloaded was gone, but not the stuff i paid for. I just want my saved passwords back so even if there’s no way to revert my laptop back to its old shape, i would still appreciate...
  7. Security update glitched and I have no idea if it is installed or not.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Security update glitched and I have no idea if it is installed or not.: I installed updates, rebooted and Windows said it could not install updates, try again. I went to updates, but it tells me I am "up to date" no matter how many times I press "Check". Update history looks like this. Please advice. submitted by /u/Barafu [link] [comments]...
  8. My mouse is glitched out any idea what’s going on ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My mouse is glitched out any idea what’s going on ?: I was watching netflix when i noticed it anyone know what my issue might be ?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-is-glitched-out-any-idea-whats-going-on/5c8a899f-49be-485c-9bcd-575282838d4a
  9. Mouse Cursor glitch on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Cursor glitch on Windows 10: Hello Guys, I have a problem with my mouse cursor like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgX8N9g7R7Q&list=LLpTrAtznmCEE2CKyHZeMWdg&index=11&t=0s My PC is: CPU: Intel Core i5 3340 GPU:Radeon R9 280 3GB Dual-X RAM:8GB RAM. Edition: Windows 10 Pro Version: 1803 OS...
  10. Odd graphical glitch with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd graphical glitch with mouse cursor: Anyone else have this happen? The garbled box is my mouse cursor. It returned to normal once I logged in. This is a random thing. Most of the time, its normal. [img] 33567

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my mouse pointer is glitching

2. why does my mouse keep glitching

3. cursor keeps glitching