Windows 10: My mouse Disappeared and is not found on the Device manager

Discus and support My mouse Disappeared and is not found on the Device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse disappeared after I restarted my laptop and isn't found on the device manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hMmEs, Jun 15, 2021.

1. hMmEs Win User

My mouse Disappeared and is not found on the Device manager

My mouse disappeared after I restarted my laptop and isn't found on the device manager

:)

hMmEs, Jun 15, 2021

2. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Jun 15, 2021
  3. mouse pointer disappears

Hi,

There are different reasons why your mouse pointer disappears. For us to properly isolate the issue, we need the following information:

• Have you made any changes on your PC prior to the issue?
    • Can you please provide the troubleshooting steps that you've done to resolve the concern?

In the meantime, we recommend you to perform the basic troubleshooting steps provided below:

• Unplug and plug your mouse from your device.
    • Try to use another mouse and check if the same issue occurs.
    • Update your mouse drivers. To know more information about updating drivers in Windows 10, click this
      link.

Gerdimae Sal, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

1. My mouse Disappeared and is not found on the Device manager - Similar Threads - mouse Disappeared found

2. I updated my mouse driver manually at the device manager and now my mouse has disappeared...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated my mouse driver manually at the device manager and now my mouse has disappeared...: As the heading says.I plugged my mouse into a different usb port and it works fine now, but I'd still like to fix the other usb port my mouse used to be in. I've gone back to device manager but the 'mice and other pointing devices' was gone when I used keyboard and my mouse...
  3. I updated my mouse driver manually at the device manager and now my mouse has disappeared...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I updated my mouse driver manually at the device manager and now my mouse has disappeared...: As the heading says.I plugged my mouse into a different usb port and it works fine now, but I'd still like to fix the other usb port my mouse used to be in. I've gone back to device manager but the 'mice and other pointing devices' was gone when I used keyboard and my mouse...
  4. I updated my mouse driver manually at the device manager and now my mouse has disappeared...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. camera not found on device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera not found on device manager: No camera on zoom since January 2022. Redownloaded Zoom. Camera not found in device manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found-on-device-manager/319f0f52-aa72-4e87-8b5b-03a7b26bf12d
  6. Camera not found in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not found in device manager: Hello, when I open my camera app I receive an error notification that they cannot find my camera. I have tried to update my camera settings and my general settings too but I just cannot find the camera in the device manager and am unable to install a camera driver. Could you...
  7. my D drive disappeared, cannot be found in device manager as well

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my D drive disappeared, cannot be found in device manager as well: I woke up after not using PC for 3 days, and got an error message saying desktop can't be accessed (I relocated desktop to D). further investigating lead me to find out that D disappeared. I went online and searched a bit, tried to search it in "Disk Management" and in...
  8. Bluetooth not found in my device manager

Bluetooth not found in my device manager: what driver can i install so that i can use bluetooth on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-found-in-my-device-manager/bd04529e-248c-4f51-b63d-314dda371304
  9. Bluetooth Disappearing from device manager and windows saying no bluetooth was found.

Bluetooth Disappearing from device manager and windows saying no bluetooth was found.: I have Bluetooth issues i have bought a brand new pcie wifi+Bluetooth 5.0 worked great then after shutting off the computer for the night boot up the next day Bluetooth is completely gone from windows I boot up in Ubuntu and it worked fine saw the wifi card and Bluetooth so...
  10. Camera Not Found Not In Device Manager

Camera Not Found Not In Device Manager: There was a windows update some time ago, not sure how long, that somehow knocked my laptop camera out. I saw the thread about this problem, but my camera is gone. It is not listed anywhere in the device manager to be able to correct it. I am at a loss. The microsoft...