Windows 10: My mouse doesn't work some of the time

Discus and support My mouse doesn't work some of the time in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason, my mouse now sometimes fails to click something when I use it. I've tried restarting the computer, but it still won't work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by A random person_173, Aug 1, 2023.

1. My mouse doesn't work some of the time

For some reason, my mouse now sometimes fails to click something when I use it. I've tried restarting the computer, but it still won't work.

:)

A random person_173, Aug 1, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My mouse doesn't work some of the time 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 1, 2023
  3. fingerprint doesn`t work

My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to fix it?

Lidia Andrei, Aug 1, 2023
  4. My mouse doesn't work some of the time

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Aug 1, 2023
Thema:

My mouse doesn't work some of the time

1. My mouse doesn't work some of the time - Similar Threads - mouse doesn't

2. mouse PS/2 doesn't work correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse PS/2 doesn't work correctly: my touchpad does not slide me properly with the sidebar, I have an HP pavilion, I recently reintallated windows 10 on the computer after moving the OS on an SSD...
  3. mouse PS/2 doesn't work correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse PS/2 doesn't work correctly: my touchpad does not slide me properly with the sidebar, I have an HP pavilion, I recently reintallated windows 10 on the computer after moving the OS on an SSD...
  4. mouse PS/2 doesn't work correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Custom mouse cursor applies in menu but doesn't actually change, only for the "move" cursor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom mouse cursor applies in menu but doesn't actually change, only for the "move" cursor...: I've tried everything but I can't seem to get the cursor to change from the default 4-arrow cursor for moving objects. Every other cursor form can be customized just fine, but when I apply any custom cursor to replace the "move" cursor, it simply doesn't work this includes...
  6. Custom mouse cursor applies in menu but doesn't actually change, only for the "move" cursor...

Custom mouse cursor applies in menu but doesn't actually change, only for the "move" cursor...: I've tried everything but I can't seem to get the cursor to change from the default 4-arrow cursor for moving objects. Every other cursor form can be customized just fine, but when I apply any custom cursor to replace the "move" cursor, it simply doesn't work this includes...
  7. Mouse works for a few seconds then it stops working and Windows doesn't recognize it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse works for a few seconds then it stops working and Windows doesn't recognize it.: Hello,So I have a problem that whenever i plug my mouse in my laptop it works for a few seconds and then it stops working and it says "Windows doesn't recognize it". Well I know my mouse cannot be broken and it was working a few hours ago and just now it started this drama,...
  8. Mouse works for a few seconds then it stops working and Windows doesn't recognize it.

Mouse works for a few seconds then it stops working and Windows doesn't recognize it.: Hello,So I have a problem that whenever i plug my mouse in my laptop it works for a few seconds and then it stops working and it says "Windows doesn't recognize it". Well I know my mouse cannot be broken and it was working a few hours ago and just now it started this drama,...
  9. One of the USB ports on my laptop doesn't recognise my mouse, but recognises an external...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One of the USB ports on my laptop doesn't recognise my mouse, but recognises an external...: Hi, I've been having a very weird issue and I'm not sure whether it's a hardware or a software problem. Basically, one of my USB ports doesn't seem to recognize my mouse, it's been working completely fine up until today. I've tried plugging in other mice and they also don't...
  10. One of the USB ports on my laptop doesn't recognise my mouse, but recognises an external...

One of the USB ports on my laptop doesn't recognise my mouse, but recognises an external...: Hi, I've been having a very weird issue and I'm not sure whether it's a hardware or a software problem. Basically, one of my USB ports doesn't seem to recognize my mouse, it's been working completely fine up until today. I've tried plugging in other mice and they also don't...