Windows 10: My mouse don't work in game

Discus and support My mouse don't work in game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,recently I changed my windows 7 to windows 10,when I play cs go,i wait few minutes to find a game,and when I need to press ACCEPT button I press... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dragos1357, Jun 4, 2019.

1. My mouse don't work in game

Hi,recently I changed my windows 7 to windows 10,when I play cs go,i wait few minutes to find a game,and when I need to press ACCEPT button I press click but my mouse don't work...Another example is in main menu,i go to the settings,and when I try to press click on "CHANGE RESOLUTION" or another setting,my mouse don't work...last example is when I try to quit the game.when I press "ESCAPE" button on the screen show me "Exit Game"and "Cancel",my mouse don't work too...I think you got the idea...

Can you help me please?

:)

Dragos1357, Jun 4, 2019

2. my mouse don´t works correctly

I use all the year my mouse and it Works good but today I go to do a thing and when I returned to my computer the mouse don´t Works good.

the problem is:

when I use my mouse, for example, I move my mouse up and it goes right and if I move it right it goes down

I don´t know what to do

i have tried to uninstall the mouse but it still

please I need help...

DanielRappy, Jun 4, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jun 4, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

My mouse don't work in game

stuff that don`t work

The problem with the messed up keyboard is now ok, I can write normally.

But, the problem with non working pin and unpin from task bar, the right mouse click don`t work on it at all - still stays, as well as non working New notifications - I click and nothing happens. Can you fix that all?

JDivineŠ, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

My mouse don't work in game

1. My mouse don't work in game - Similar Threads - mouse don't game

2. My mouse and keyborad don't work at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse and keyborad don't work at the same time: Hi Microsoft I have a problem. I clicked on f2 to change my file name after that suddenly my keyboard and mouse don't work it at the same time and I can't restart it oe shut down it please help me...
  3. My mouse and keyborad don't work at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse and keyborad don't work at the same time: Hi Microsoft I have a problem. I clicked on f2 to change my file name after that suddenly my keyboard and mouse don't work it at the same time and I can't restart it oe shut down it please help me...
  4. Games in the xbox app don't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games in the xbox app don't work.: Hello, I bought a game pass subscription, downloaded the following games: forza horizon 4/5, snow runner, No man's sky, and none of them run. When I press the "play" button, the start window opens with a picture of the game, the loading wheel turns in the lower right corner,...
  5. Games in the xbox app don't work.

Games in the xbox app don't work.: Hello, I bought a game pass subscription, downloaded the following games: forza horizon 4/5, snow runner, No man's sky, and none of them run. When I press the "play" button, the start window opens with a picture of the game, the loading wheel turns in the lower right corner,...
  6. all mouse buttons don't work while moving mouse in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all mouse buttons don't work while moving mouse in games: I can't find anyone with the same issue and can't figure out a fix.... when I don't move the mouse all buttons are functional while moving it thought none are responding! this is not the mouse but the OS because it works fine when I use a raw input buffer. does anyone have a...
  7. all mouse buttons don't work while moving mouse in games

all mouse buttons don't work while moving mouse in games: I can't find anyone with the same issue and can't figure out a fix.... when I don't move the mouse all buttons are functional while moving it thought none are responding! this is not the mouse but the OS because it works fine when I use a raw input buffer. does anyone have a...
  8. Keyboard & Mouse don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard & Mouse don't work: USB Kyeboard & Mouse work in BIOS and in windows troubleshooting but after windows 10 starts loading they both stop functioningThe USB ports still function with my wifi adapter and others but not with my keyboard or mouseThis problem persists though a windows 10 reinstall...
  9. Mouse + touchpad clicks don't work

Mouse + touchpad clicks don't work: Hi all, a very specific problem that I would really appreciate some help on for Windows 10 I think what caused the problem is a new mouse I bought, which I set up by simply plugging in the USB receiver and it worked fine. However, I had to send it back, and have since gone...
  10. Mouse and keyboard don't work after reseting my PC

Mouse and keyboard don't work after reseting my PC: The mouse and keyboard Not working after reseting my pc and i can't use them for anything , before i reset my pc they worked well now they don't like they are dismounted i tried it on another pc and they didn't work so help plz....