Windows 10: My Mouse freezes every few seconds

Discus and support My Mouse freezes every few seconds in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I do not know why but my mouse keeps freezing every few seconds for about 0.5 seconds. I have updated all my drivers and have looked at multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by usamaaltayeh, Sep 29, 2018.

1. My Mouse freezes every few seconds

I do not know why but my mouse keeps freezing every few seconds for about 0.5 seconds. I have updated all my drivers and have looked at multiple videos, but nothing. Can you please help me on this?

:)

usamaaltayeh, Sep 29, 2018

2. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Sep 29, 2018
  3. gto78 Win User
    Mouse Freezing every 30 seconds

I have a strange problem, pissing me off especially when I try to play BF2142. My mouse randomly freezes, sometimes every 5 minutes, sometimes 5 times a minute. Also it freezes for 2 minutes sometimes, and for 2 seconds other times..... WTF!! I plugged in a standard PS2 mouse and that one works great ALL the time, but the USB mouse keeps doin this crap for a week now. I've done a few virus scans but nothing. Any ideas?

gto78, Sep 29, 2018
  4. My Mouse freezes every few seconds

Mouse momentarily freezes since Windows 10 Creator edition was installed

Thank you for your response. When I select "Let me pick from a list of device on my computer" I get 2 options:

HID-Compliant device

HID-Compliant Mouse

I select "HID-Compliant Mouse" followed by the "Next" button.

The message "Windows has successfully updated your drivers" is displayed. I did not get a list of drivers to choose from.

This did not resolve the problem.

I have made a further observation as follows:

When the system is searching for drivers there is a green progress bar moves across the screen. This progress bar is also freezing at the same time that the mouse is freezing. Does this suggest that it is a display issue rather than a mouse issue?

I have also timed the freezing and it is occurring for about 1/2 a second every 2 seconds rather than that originally stated above.

richardstreet1, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

My Mouse freezes every few seconds

1. My Mouse freezes every few seconds - Similar Threads - Mouse freezes every

2. Online games freezes every few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Online games freezes every few seconds: So this issue came when i installed new modem router archer vr400. Problem is that internet works well on other devices and on my computer as well Its not perfect but it lags much less than in online games. Its just the online games that keep freezing over and over to the...
  3. Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds: Hi there!During the last few days all of the sudden both my mouse and keyboard started having "lags", that is, not reacting for a second or so roughly every 30 seconds. It happens only while on the Desktop/in Windows 10 environment. It never happens when I'm playing Games, so...
  4. Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds: Hi there!During the last few days all of the sudden both my mouse and keyboard started having "lags", that is, not reacting for a second or so roughly every 30 seconds. It happens only while on the Desktop/in Windows 10 environment. It never happens when I'm playing Games, so...
  5. Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Every Few seconds my PC freezes HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every Few seconds my PC freezes HELP!!!!: Every Few seconds my PC freezes HELP!!!! this problem started to occurer a few days ago but over time its coming more freuqwent and i dont know why but i think it could be some of my Hardware is broken or not working proply HELP please...
  7. Mouse randomly freezing every few seconds.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse randomly freezing every few seconds.: Lately I’ve noticed my mouse freezing every 20 or so seconds, and after a day or two the problem became worse and the mouse froze every 3 or 4 seconds. I have tried many solutions online to fix this problem, to no avail. I’ve uninstalled Realtek audio managed, and disabled...
  8. My computer freezes every few seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer freezes every few seconds: My computer freezes every few seconds, and i don't know solution how to fix it. Has it ever happend to someone, and do you know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-freezes-every-few-seconds/09e64bf0-1871-48e9-a59b-cf3044ee7e52
  9. SSD freezes every now and then for a few seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    SSD freezes every now and then for a few seconds: Ever since I finished building my PC in early October, I quickly encountered the issue that my image and, most of the time, my sound too, freezes for a couple of seconds, then everything works as usual again. I researched that issue since it first happened and tried every...
  10. Window 10 freezes every few seconds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 freezes every few seconds.: Window 10 freezes every few seconds. After 5 minutes, window 10 begins to freeze please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-freezes-every-few-seconds/51d9b5b3-15b6-452f-b2ae-39675bac96cc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mouse freezes every few seconds

2. windows mouse freeze every few seconds

3. my mouse pauses once every second

4. my mouse freezes every 5 minutes,
  5. windows 10 mouse stops every 2 seconds,
  6. red dragon corniphorus mouse freeze,
  7. why is my mouse freezing every few seconds,
  8. mouse keeps freezing every few seconds,
  9. why is mouse freezing every few seconds,
  10. mouse freeze every 2 seconds,
  11. windows 10 microstuttering games,