Windows 10: My mouse freezes my computer completely forcing hard restart - windows 10

Discus and support My mouse freezes my computer completely forcing hard restart - windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I use my desktop computer usually daily for about 2-3 hrs. I mainly use it to play video games. Every 2-3 sessions or sometimes every time I use it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yoruuuuuuuuuu, Jan 14, 2022.

1. My mouse freezes my computer completely forcing hard restart - windows 10

Hi,I use my desktop computer usually daily for about 2-3 hrs. I mainly use it to play video games. Every 2-3 sessions or sometimes every time I use it, my mouse freeezes randomly to the point where I need to hard reset my computer. I could be playing a game or browsing chrome. Sometimes no programs are open and I move or click my mouse on the desktop screen and the mouse freezes and so does everything. I cannot use my keyboard. Task manger does not open up and eventually after waiting 2-3 mins this blue screen comes up saying dpc watchdog violation and the cpu restarts. Usually I don't wait fo

:)

Yoruuuuuuuuuu, Jan 14, 2022

2. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Freezing completely causing Hard Restart to be Required

Ever since I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, I've been having this problem where my laptop will completely freeze up. I can't move the mouse, I can't use the keyboard or do anything. Instead I'm forced to do a Hard Restart and lose everything that
    I have done up to that point. I have googled this to see if there was anyone that has fixed it but there doesn't seem to be anyone at this point so I'm hoping one of the MS Techs can help me figure it out.

I'm not sure what information to provide on this one since it's not a BSOD.

Callum Hooper, Jan 14, 2022
  4. My mouse freezes my computer completely forcing hard restart - windows 10

Complete computer freeze.

My computer is completely freezing after doing a fresh install of Windows 10 I have tried using multiple hard drives to see if I had a hard drive failure. I have used the system repair tool by restarting my computer 3 times on the loading dots. I cannot
    get this system to work correctly. I need help as soon as possible. The symptoms started when I would have random freezes for only a few moments at a time. So I opted to do a fresh install of Windows. Now when it freezes she does not recover the screen, the
    mouse, and the keyboard are all stuck in the last position from the moment at froze.

DanielDaschke, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

My mouse freezes my computer completely forcing hard restart - windows 10

1. My mouse freezes my computer completely forcing hard restart - windows 10 - Similar Threads - mouse freezes computer

2. My mouse freezes my computer completely forcing hard restart - windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse freezes my computer completely forcing hard restart - windows 10: Hi,I use my desktop computer usually daily for about 2-3 hrs. I mainly use it to play video games. Every 2-3 sessions or sometimes every time I use it, my mouse freeezes randomly to the point where I need to hard reset my computer. I could be playing a game or browsing...
  3. My mouse freezes my computer completely forcing hard restart - windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My mouse freezes my computer completely forcing hard restart - windows 10: Hi,I use my desktop computer usually daily for about 2-3 hrs. I mainly use it to play video games. Every 2-3 sessions or sometimes every time I use it, my mouse freeezes randomly to the point where I need to hard reset my computer. I could be playing a game or browsing...
  4. Windows 10 freezing applications and forces me to restart my computer with the on off button

Windows 10 freezing applications and forces me to restart my computer with the on off button: Hi, I have recently built a gaming computer. I got everything to work. When I play Valorant I am in a game and then the application just closes. I have to log in and load back into the game. This has gotten me banned once. It doesn't say why it crashed or closed. Sometimes...
  5. Windows 10, Computer completely freezes randomly ALL day. Forced restart necessary

Windows 10, Computer completely freezes randomly ALL day. Forced restart necessary: Ok, I thought this was resolved. My computer did not freeze for 48 hours after trying the last suggestion of disabling BlueTooth and removing BlueTooth Drivers. I have not put BlueTooth back on and have not resumed using any Bluetooth devices so....here is my original...
  6. Windows 10, Computer completely freezes randomly ALL day. Forced restart necessary.

Windows 10, Computer completely freezes randomly ALL day. Forced restart necessary.: Ok, I have about had it with this issue. It's been going on about a year now. I have pretty much completely rebuilt this computer, all new parts, even a new case... My computer randomly freezes. I can walk away and leave the computer running to go do something. Come back...
  7. Computer randomly freezes and forces me to restart.

Computer randomly freezes and forces me to restart.: So I've had this random freeze crash for a while now. It happens entirely at random, sometimes while I'm gaming and sometimes just while I'm sitting on my desktop with nothing open. The biggest annoyance is that I recently just wiped my hard drive and completely reset my...
  8. My computer freezes and then restarts

My computer freezes and then restarts: My computer freezes and then restarts, upgrades from Windows 8 to Windows 10, has 3 years with me, any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-freezes-and-then-restarts/3bfcdf2e-cb2e-4f31-852d-31ab21ee34a4
  9. My computer keeps completely freezing

My computer keeps completely freezing: It's been about a week since the problem has started and I should mentioned this a new computer I built for the purpose of gaming. When I first had the problem I was playing a game called Black Desert Online and since then it freezes 5-10 after depending on what I am doing....
  10. Windows 10 random freezes forced restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 random freezes forced restart: Hi, I've recently upgraded from 7 ultimate to 10 pro and in game/rendering my PC randomly freezes, the keyboard and mouse will not work so i have to restart the system. PC specs: fx 6350 MSI 970a-g46 Sapphire R7 260x 2gb 16 GB ram ddr3 corsair 1600 MHz Thermaltake...