Windows 10: My mouse has disappeared along with the on screen keyboard coming on and obstructing the way

Discus and support My mouse has disappeared along with the on screen keyboard coming on and obstructing the way in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have had problems with them both before but it was two different issues but now they both have come together. I cant do a factory reset beacause it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MunaojOkaforty, Mar 27, 2020.

1. My mouse has disappeared along with the on screen keyboard coming on and obstructing the way

I have had problems with them both before but it was two different issues but now they both have come together.

I cant do a factory reset beacause it says i dont have enough storage when the system takes up half of it

So navigating without the mouse is hard but with the keyboard blocking the screen i do not know what to do

Please help

:)

MunaojOkaforty, Mar 27, 2020

2. Issues with the On screen keyboard and mouse pointer.

Hi Robert,

The issues with the mouse may arise due to driver conflicts and the issue related to the On Screen keyboard may be when the settings for the OSK are turned on.

For the On screen keyboard issue, I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Type Ease of Access on the search bar.

• Choose Ease of Access and click on
      Use the Computer without a mouse or keyboard option.

• Check if the Type using a pointing device is turned on.

• You may uncheck that option if it is turned on.
    Also try the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type
      Services.msc

• Scroll down to find the "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service".

• Disable the option by right clicking on it.
    For the Mouse issue:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware
    and
    Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 27, 2020
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Mar 27, 2020
  4. My mouse has disappeared along with the on screen keyboard coming on and obstructing the way

keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

My mouse has disappeared along with the on screen keyboard coming on and obstructing the way

1. My mouse has disappeared along with the on screen keyboard coming on and obstructing the way - Similar Threads - mouse has disappeared

2. How to sign in my computer when the screen moves along with the mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to sign in my computer when the screen moves along with the mouse?: Hello, When I try to sign in to get into my computer, the screen moves along with the mouse. So I have no way to sign in.I have Window 10 and my computer was working well, but the water was spread onto the computer. After the computer was cleaned, I turned it on, the screen...
  3. my Bluetooth driver has disappeared and wont come back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Bluetooth driver has disappeared and wont come back: Bluetooth driver has disappeared and wont come back how can I get it to appear again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-driver-has-disappeared-and-wont-come/a2c9ed19-1b8c-487a-a8d3-beb8d3a97068
  4. my Bluetooth driver has disappeared and wont come back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Bluetooth driver has disappeared and wont come back: Bluetooth driver has disappeared and wont come back how can I get it to appear again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-driver-has-disappeared-and-wont-come/a2c9ed19-1b8c-487a-a8d3-beb8d3a97068
  5. my Bluetooth driver has disappeared and wont come back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Jigsaw Advertisement Box obstructs the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw Advertisement Box obstructs the screen: The ad box has moved and increased in size so it now obstructs the jigsaw puzzle so I can't see it fully. How can I move/reduce the ad box? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-advertisement-box-obstructs-the-screen/f41e4df0-9220-416f-bccf-d17fb52b6b62
  7. split keyboard obstructs the middle of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    split keyboard obstructs the middle of the screen: The split keyboard blocks the obstructs of the screen, making tablet mode hard to use. Why is it blocking the screen? I see no reason at all why the split keyboard just has a huge gray space that obstructs the middle of the screen. [IMG]...
  8. My mouse pointer has disappeared from the screen.

My mouse pointer has disappeared from the screen.: My mouse pointer has disappeared from the screen : I can only use the touch screen. Help! Where did it go?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-pointer-has-disappeared-from-the-screen/90bcf319-d2a2-40f3-b836-1bafd6fd126b
  9. Monitor looses signal along with keyboard and mouse

Monitor looses signal along with keyboard and mouse: hi, i have Microsoft Windows 10 installed on HP Micro Tower. Intel 2 core duo processor, Nvidia GT220 and Ram is 4gb. on normal use the pc works around fine, but when i open a couple of extra tabs or use apps, the monitor tends to go blank (looses signal), along with a...
  10. My laptop keyboard and mouse disappeared and I’m stuck on login screen for win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop keyboard and mouse disappeared and I’m stuck on login screen for win10: Hello there. First everything were working fine and i was installing latest update for intel Hd graphics for my HP laptop, and i have downloaded some driver scan softwars, driverpack and drivermax and i manged to download and install the intel graphic driver successfuly...