Windows 10: My mouse has some problems, does anyone know how to fix them

Discus and support My mouse has some problems, does anyone know how to fix them in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My left click has been acting up letting go while by itself when I'm holding it down sometimes double-clicking etc anyone think they have a fix for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by garfelf, Oct 5, 2020.

1. garfelf Win User

My mouse has some problems, does anyone know how to fix them

My left click has been acting up letting go while by itself when I'm holding it down sometimes double-clicking etc anyone think they have a fix for this?

:)

garfelf, Oct 5, 2020

2. usb mouse not responding

Hi Lance,

It can be a faulty driver that is causing your mouse and headphone not to work. However, we need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your computer. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is your mouse and headphones working on another computer?

We suggest that you visit the links below for troubleshooting steps for your mouse and headphones.

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Oct 5, 2020
  3. mouse problem problem after upgrading

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Mouse\touchpad drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Mouse\touchpad
    drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Mouse\touchpad device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset and Mouse\touchpad drivers.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 5, 2020
  4. My mouse has some problems, does anyone know how to fix them

Windows 10 Mouse Problems

There's a possible answer in the Windows 8.1 forum at the thread Primary mouse button resets after reboot Restores some faith as the person who answered
    is a Microsoft person. That restored faith severely taxed for this being an 8.1 problem that goes back at least 2 years and somehow made it in to the next major revision.

This issue might occur due to corrupt mouse settings.

I would suggest you to make sure that the mouse settings are enabled on the Startup tab.

Follow the methods:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to check if the mouse software is running at the Startup or within the startup list. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+R keys and type “msconfig”. Hit Enter.
    • Go to Startup tab and locate the mouse software (could be Unifying software). Check the box besides the mouse icon and click on OK.
    • Make the required changes for the mouse setting (swap mouse buttons) and then restart the computer.
    Check if that fixes the issue. If not, proceed to the next method.

Method 2:

Let’s make the required change to swap the mouse click settings from registry and check if it resolves the issue. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+R keys and type “regedit”. Hit Enter.
    • Navigate to the following location:
    Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Mouse\SwapMouseButtons

• Change the key for SwapMouseButtons from ‘0’ to ‘1’.
    Note: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added
    protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, you can refer to the following steps to back the registry files on the computer:

• Press Windows and R key to open the run box.
    • Type ‘regedit’ and press Enter from the keyboard.
    • Open the File option on the menu bar.
    • Click on Export and save the file with a name on the desktop.
    • If you want to restore the file, you can do so by double clicking the file that you have saved on the desktop.
    Restart the computer.

Puddlewiggle, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

My mouse has some problems, does anyone know how to fix them

1. My mouse has some problems, does anyone know how to fix them - Similar Threads - mouse has problems

2. Does anyone know how to fix my problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix my problem?: For some reason my toe brakes keep going off and it’s getting annoying. I don’t have rudder pedals and I found that when I hold right click it stops braking and goes back to the original position but if I hold the right click I can’t control my Airbus flight stick or throttle...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix my problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix my problem?: For some reason my toe brakes keep going off and it’s getting annoying. I don’t have rudder pedals and I found that when I hold right click it stops braking and goes back to the original position but if I hold the right click I can’t control my Airbus flight stick or throttle...
  4. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem?: I've just been ending it in task manager but it just comes back in like 20 seconds or more. It also can have like a 53% and 57% of cpu usage and over 2000 memory usage....
  5. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem?: I've just been ending it in task manager but it just comes back in like 20 seconds or more. It also can have like a 53% and 57% of cpu usage and over 2000 memory usage....
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Does anyone know how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yeetmagic124 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gpyvtz/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  8. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Does anyone know how to fix this?: For some reason I get this whenever I try to delete this specific folder. Does anyone know a fix? halp submitted by /u/TheRealRift [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gevfbj/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  9. Does anyone know why some of the icons are white, and how I can fix them?

Does anyone know why some of the icons are white, and how I can fix them?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/24nick42 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e67dmp/does_anyone_know_why_some_of_the_icons_are_white/
  10. Does anyone know how to fix the symbol problem

Does anyone know how to fix the symbol problem: Does anyone know how to fix the symbol problem They didn't flip like a Windows 7 problem, they just messed up one icon with another Example software wears a removable drive icon when happy friends like Ben have this icon I'm talking about her taskbar where the beginning...