Windows 10: My mouse hasn't been working and found that I had updates that needed to be installed.....

Discus and support My mouse hasn't been working and found that I had updates that needed to be installed..... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The updates installed until I came to 1909 KB4530684 is stuck and 1909 for Net Frame 3.5 and 4.8 for windows 10 version x64 (KB4533002) remains with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DaniRudd, Dec 12, 2019.

1. DaniRudd Win User

My mouse hasn't been working and found that I had updates that needed to be installed.....

The updates installed until I came to 1909 KB4530684 is stuck and 1909 for Net Frame 3.5 and 4.8 for windows 10 version x64 (KB4533002) remains with a pending status. And things aren't working working like they should.

Windows close that are opened, etc.

Has anyone found the answer for these issues?

Thanks

Danilynn

:)

DaniRudd, Dec 12, 2019
  2. driver66 Win User

vantage hasn't worked for me since pre 8.12

Try these steps *Toast :toast:

driver66, Dec 12, 2019
  3. TheDookie Win User
    Mouse and keyboard don't work on Windows install

This is a (now) fairly common problem with new builds using the Skylake CPU family and Z1750 MOBO's when trying to install Windows 7. Like many here, my devices work fine in the BIOS and even at the beginning of the install process. This ends after the initial 2 reboots. In other words, I can go so far as to choose my language etc., choose drive options, and choose to "Restart Now" in lieu of waiting 10 seconds after all the file copying, getting ready for install, install, install updates. After it allows that it's making registry changes, the devices cease to work. For me the pointer jumps to the top left of my screen and stays, no more input from mouse/KB registers.

I'm using a unified Logitech mouse/KB by the way, not that it matters. I've already jumped through several of the hoops suggested through searching, such as patching the installation ISO (didn't work), added USB 2.0 ports to my MOBO (didn't work), and now I'm here. My next attempt has me manually editing the “boot.wim” and “install.wim” files. I'll update this thread with my results if anyone is still following it and check back to see if maybe someone has solved it definitively yet.

TheDookie, Dec 12, 2019
  4. My mouse hasn't been working and found that I had updates that needed to be installed.....

mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

My mouse hasn't been working and found that I had updates that needed to be installed.....

1. My mouse hasn't been working and found that I had updates that needed to be installed..... - Similar Threads - mouse hasn't been

2. I Installed Windows 11, but for some reason Audio hasn't been installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Installed Windows 11, but for some reason Audio hasn't been installed: So i recently installed Windows 11 on my pc and noticed that i can't hear anything from my pc. It says something about No Audio Device Installed. I looked at Device Management and noticed that Sounds, video and game controller was missing. I tried installing audio like...
  3. I Installed Windows 11, but for some reason Audio hasn't been installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Installed Windows 11, but for some reason Audio hasn't been installed: So i recently installed Windows 11 on my pc and noticed that i can't hear anything from my pc. It says something about No Audio Device Installed. I looked at Device Management and noticed that Sounds, video and game controller was missing. I tried installing audio like...
  4. Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year: When I open the Xbox App, it's stuck on the black screen and pulsing logo. The only way I've managed to get to the home screen is by right-clicking on the tray icon and clicking 'redeem code'. I am not signed in to the app when it opens, and am unable to sign in. Clicking on...
  5. Audio hasn't been working and wanna know what this is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio hasn't been working and wanna know what this is.: I've search the high def audio device and couldn't fix and the other 2 I have no idea what they are. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-hasnt-been-working-and-wanna-know-what-this/2643f3b7-9e72-49e7-8e26-89812215002b
  6. Audio hasn't been working and wanna know what this is.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio hasn't been working and wanna know what this is.: I've search the high def audio device and couldn't fix and the other 2 I have no idea what they are. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-hasnt-been-working-and-wanna-know-what-this/2643f3b7-9e72-49e7-8e26-89812215002b
  7. Windows 10 hasn't been able to install an update for months

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 hasn't been able to install an update for months: So this has been going on for more than a year now. My HP 360 its pretty old on windows 10 has been trying to install this update forever, but everytime it tells me that it wasnt able to install it sucessfully and then it proceeds to delete what it downloaded. Is there any...
  8. Search bar hasn't been functioning and updates can't be installed

in Cortana
    Search bar hasn't been functioning and updates can't be installed: Hi, I have been having some issues with my search bar and updating, when I boot up my pc I instantly get an 0xc000012f error . My search bar hasn't worked since very recently too. I tried searching for updates in setting because I heard that might work to solve the problem...
  9. Laptop hasn't been working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop hasn't been working: For the whole day today I haven't been able to use my laptop. Sometimes it wouldn't start up and sometimes it would start up but would freeze. I have tried restarting it multiple times but it hasn't helped. submitted by /u/Re-Evolution7 [link] [comments]...
  10. Minecraft Hasn't been Responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Hasn't been Responding: Hello, I have been having a Issue with versions of minecraft within 1.8 - 1.10 (I haven't tested any of the other versions) The issue that I have been having is, whenever I load the version I always go into the main screen but then it goes Not Responding The only fix I...