Windows 10: My Mouse is acting up ( auto scrolling and sliding when hovering ) - August 24, 2019

Discus and support My Mouse is acting up ( auto scrolling and sliding when hovering ) - August 24, 2019 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just yesterday my mouse was working fine, But starting today (8-24-2019) when I first turned on the computer, it's been messing up. It will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DRY1994, Aug 24, 2019.

1. DRY1994 Win User

My Mouse is acting up ( auto scrolling and sliding when hovering ) - August 24, 2019

Just yesterday my mouse was working fine, But starting today (8-24-2019) when I first turned on the computer, it's been messing up. It will automatically move sliders right (such as the volume sliders in Youtube, Groove Music , or even the computer volume), cycle rapidly through tabs to the right (such as in Google Chrome), or scroll down certain pages (such as the Groove Music playlist or any computer settings page).This all happens when I just hovering my cursor over them and not click anything. It's not caused by the devices themselves because I've tried them in another computer and they work fine there. I've run multiple security scans (none of which found anything). I've run a system restore back to August 21st, and that didn't fix it. I've also been deleting drivers related to the mouse, but they keep getting reinstalled. The "Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them" setting is turned off. Is there anyway to fix this mouse issue?

:)

DRY1994, Aug 24, 2019

2. Arc Touch Mouse Not Scrolling

Hello Norman,

The Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them option might have been turned off that is why you cannot use the scroll pads. Kindly check if that option is turned off. You may follow these steps:

• Go to Settings, then select Mouse.
    • Check if the Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them is turned off. If so, turn that option on.

If the issue persists, kindly uninstall the Arc Touch Mouse driver for the , then reinstall it.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Vanessa Oca, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mouse hover inconsistent

Detail or List view is okay, if all the attributes/metadata is present.
    the only thing I find annoying is that, even with 'Smooth Scrolling' enabled, the list is so jittery while scrolling!

I'm more adept at immediate visual identification...

My Mouse is acting up ( auto scrolling and sliding when hovering ) - August 24, 2019 [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 24, 2019
  4. My Mouse is acting up ( auto scrolling and sliding when hovering ) - August 24, 2019

auto scrolling when i hover the scroll bar on chrome.

so this problem only seems to happen in chrome. whenever i hover over the bottom side of the scroll bar it will auto scroll down. it does not happen when i hover the top half. fairly annoying when im tabbing back and forth from videos to games and such.
    any help is appreciated.

i need 15 bucks, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

My Mouse is acting up ( auto scrolling and sliding when hovering ) - August 24, 2019

1. My Mouse is acting up ( auto scrolling and sliding when hovering ) - August 24, 2019 - Similar Threads - Mouse acting auto

2. Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug: Hey,i have like some other people also this issue:When i hover with my mouse over some kind of volume bar can confirm on Spotify App Volume, Default Windows Volume, Youtube Browser Volume bar it either increases or decreases volume automatically. It somehow depends on the...
  3. Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug: Hey,i have like some other people also this issue:When i hover with my mouse over some kind of volume bar can confirm on Spotify App Volume, Default Windows Volume, Youtube Browser Volume bar it either increases or decreases volume automatically. It somehow depends on the...
  4. Mouse hover-over volume auto-scroll bug/issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse hover-over volume auto-scroll bug/issue: I have a weird problem with my mouse logitech anywhere 2. If I mouse-mover-over a scroll bar for instance youtube volume slider or a text file it auto-scolls automatically just by moving the pointer over it - if I go over volume slider is slides to the left, if I hover over a...
  5. Mouse auto scrolling

Mouse auto scrolling: I have looked through a lot of places trying to find the answer to this question and no one has been able to get the right thing to work. The problem is that when I am in Windows or Microsoft related apps or even on the home bar I will be auto scrolling, I do not have any app...
  6. Mouse acting up. Auto Scrolling, Unable to move apps at bottom, NOT A STUCK MIDDLE MOUSE

Mouse acting up. Auto Scrolling, Unable to move apps at bottom, NOT A STUCK MIDDLE MOUSE: I can’t really tell what is going on but my mouse is acting as if the middle mouse is stuck, or something and the keyboard acts like Ctrl is stuck. My mouse frequently goes in and out of auto-scroll - moves apps when hovering over them on Taskbar - opens multiple tabs of...
  7. Mouse scroll wheel acting up

Mouse scroll wheel acting up: I use my scroll wheel all the time while browsing websites. Lately it gets stuck and have to click the left mouse button to continue. I replaced the battery and the problem continues. I use a Logitech M325 mouse. Is it the mouse or is it another Windows 10 thing? 153797
  8. auto scrolling when i hover the scroll bar on chrome.

auto scrolling when i hover the scroll bar on chrome.: so this problem only seems to happen in chrome. whenever i hover over the bottom side of the scroll bar it will auto scroll down. it does not happen when i hover the top half. fairly annoying when im tabbing back and forth from videos to games and such. any help is...
  9. File explorer keeps auto scrolling to the top when I hover the mouse over it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer keeps auto scrolling to the top when I hover the mouse over it.: Since I installed the latest windows 10 update, every time I scroll the mouse down in windows explorer (left file structure) it automatically starts to scroll back to the top of the file list. This means I cant select any folders down the tree....
  10. Hover / auto-select / auto-highlight Mouse

Hover / auto-select / auto-highlight Mouse: Can any Microsoft technicians or any Microsoft Community members create an app that will turn off the Mouse Hover / Auto-Select / auto-highlight function in Windows 10, please. The Microsoft technicians should create a trouble-shooting tool to do it. It is clearly evident via...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my mouse is sliding on windows 10

2. bluetooth mouse takes multiple clicks windows 10 update