Windows 10: My mouse is acting weird

Discus and support My mouse is acting weird in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10, Logitech G502 Hero is the mouse. Cursor will drift and jump, and then stop responding altogether after about 10 seconds. Have to unplug the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kitchendroop, Sep 10, 2021.

1. My mouse is acting weird

Windows 10, Logitech G502 Hero is the mouse. Cursor will drift and jump, and then stop responding altogether after about 10 seconds. Have to unplug the Logitech mouse and replug it for the cursor to respond again, giving me 5 minutes before another attack. Cursor tends to not drift on long periods with no input, but once I start moving again it will start to act up. Buttons and clicks always work fine during this time.I've updated and reinstalled all mouse and USB drivers, tried Logitech software. Tried every USB port on my desktop, with everything else unplugged. My older, worn out mouse als

:)

kitchendroop, Sep 10, 2021

2. Mouse acting weird

After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes.

I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue.

AaronBrowning, Sep 10, 2021
  3. Mouse cursor acts weird

Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me.

My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue.

This is what I tried so far, but the problem persists:

- try another mouse,

- try a different usb port,

- use only the touchpad,

- disable the touchpad and use only the mouse,

- in mouse settings the left click is set as the main button

- restart the pc

- windows 10 is fully updated to build 1803 ( 17134.254)

The problem appeared yesterday evening.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Yours, Alessandro

AlessandroCunial, Sep 10, 2021
  4. ppl472 Win User

My mouse is acting weird

Mouse cursor acts weird

Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me.
    My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue.
    This is what I tried so far, but the problem persists:
    - try another mouse,
    - try a different usb port,
    - use only the touchpad,
    - disable the touchpad and use only the mouse,
    - in mouse settings the left click is set as the main button
    - restart the pc
    - windows 10 is fully updated to build 1803 ( 17134.254)

The problem appeared yesterday evening.
    Any help is deeply appreciate
    Yours, Alessandro

ppl472, Sep 10, 2021
Thema:

My mouse is acting weird

1. My mouse is acting weird - Similar Threads - mouse acting weird

2. Mouse starts acting weird on laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse starts acting weird on laptop.: I have a Lenovo laptop with IntelR CeleronR N4120 1.10GHz CPU, 4G of RAM, and a 60G Drive. I use a corded optical mouse and a 4T external drive. I upgraded to Windows 11 after getting it new mid last year because it said it was compatible but had to revert to Windows 10 in...
  3. My mouse is really acting weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse is really acting weird: So i've been using my mouse for let's say.. at least 4 years now, i never had any issues with it, it's wired and it worked up until last month, it started acting weird, once i'm gaming or doing anything it starts freezing and then suddenly working again, almost as if it it's...
  4. My mouse is really acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse is really acting weird: So i've been using my mouse for let's say.. at least 4 years now, i never had any issues with it, it's wired and it worked up until last month, it started acting weird, once i'm gaming or doing anything it starts freezing and then suddenly working again, almost as if it it's...
  5. My mouse is really acting weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Mouse and keyboard acting weird

Mouse and keyboard acting weird: So, for my laptop I have connected a usb keyboard and mouse. Up until today everything was perfect, but I went to eat something and when I returned, my mouse and keyboard were switching on and off uncontrollably. I tried a spare mouse that I had, but there was the same...
  7. Mouse and keyboard acting weird/inconsistently

Mouse and keyboard acting weird/inconsistently: About a year ago, I had a mouse that started double clicking occasionally. Ignored it for a long time, despite it continuously doing it. Fairly close to that same time period, my keyboard also began to occasionally double key press. I've set my keyboard settings so that it...
  8. Mouse acting weird

Mouse acting weird: After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes. I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue....
  9. Mouse cursor acts weird

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor acts weird: Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me. My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue. This is what I tried so far, but the problem...
  10. My mouse/pc is acting weird

in Windows 10 Support
    My mouse/pc is acting weird: So this will be hard to explain but i will try my best. So basically sometimes like my pc just screws up and i cant press anything on the taskbar or the desktop so i have to navigate using the TAB key... and then just randomly it works again after like 5 min, but this...