Windows 10: My Mouse Is Being Weird

Discus and support My Mouse Is Being Weird in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So today i connected my artist 12 pro trying to draw on fire alpaca and my mouse had a mind of its own, not it wasnt moving on it's own it was clicking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by IneedHelpPlss, Jan 31, 2021.

1. My Mouse Is Being Weird

So today i connected my artist 12 pro trying to draw on fire alpaca and my mouse had a mind of its own, not it wasnt moving on it's own it was clicking and stuff. So i was like well thats weird so then i left and went to hitfilm express and did the same thing, need help please *Sad

:)

IneedHelpPlss, Jan 31, 2021
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Mouse sensitivity changed by itself. It feels weird, incosistant, like it's on ice.

Hi,

We see that you are having issues with the sensitivity of your mouse. Is the Enhance pointer precision in your PC enabled? If not, you can follow the steps below:

• Type Mouse in the Search bar.
    • Click on Mouse and Touchpad settings.
    • Click on the Additional mouse options.
    • Click on the Pointer Options tab.
    • Uncheck the Enhance pointer precision checkbox.

If the issue persists, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Follow the steps provided below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on
      Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Wenex Win User
    Mouse sensitivity changed by itself. It feels weird, incosistant, like it's on ice.

The enchance pointer precision is off, I did mention it in the post: "- Mouse Acceleration is OFF"

I did the troubleshooting and it found nothing.

Wenex, Jan 31, 2021
  4. My Mouse Is Being Weird

Weird locking up and mouse issues

Hi,

Thank you for replying us & sorry for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the below steps & check if it helps.

Try update the Mouse driver.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.

• Select Device Manager.

• Expand Mouse.

• Right on the Mouse
      driver and click on Update driver software.

Also, try to search for the drivers from Manufacturer's website and install them in the compatibility mode.

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right click the driver installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

• Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.

• Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.

• Try installing the driver and check.
    Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

My Mouse Is Being Weird

1. My Mouse Is Being Weird - Similar Threads - Mouse Being Weird

2. Mouse wheel being weird?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse wheel being weird?: Okay, so my mouse wheel all of a sudden changed to where I click it once and it appears with a circle and an up and down arrow with a dot between the arrows in that circle. I used to just be able to scroll up and down with the wheel, but now I cannot. I understand how the...
  3. Mouse wheel being weird?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse wheel being weird?: Okay, so my mouse wheel all of a sudden changed to where I click it once and it appears with a circle and an up and down arrow with a dot between the arrows in that circle. I used to just be able to scroll up and down with the wheel, but now I cannot. I understand how the...
  4. Mouse wheel being weird?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cosair Mouse being weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cosair Mouse being weird: I have a problem. My mouse clicks don't work unless I click and hold for a second. I've updated firmware, switched usb ports. I'm on pc windows 10, Cosair M65 rgb elite. someone help me!...
  6. Cosair Mouse being weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cosair Mouse being weird: I have a problem. My mouse clicks don't work unless I click and hold for a second. I've updated firmware, switched usb ports. I'm on pc windows 10, Cosair M65 rgb elite. someone help me!...
  7. Cosair Mouse being weird

8. My Mouse Is Being Weird

My Mouse Is Being Weird: So today i connected my artist 12 pro trying to draw on fire alpaca and my mouse had a mind of its own, not it wasnt moving on it's own it was clicking and stuff. So i was like well thats weird so then i left and went to hitfilm express and did the same thing, need help...
  9. My hz being weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    My hz being weird: So I got my computer a couple weeks ago and when I finished setting it up it was on 30hz, so I went into my GeForce settings and changed it to 60hz. But today for some reason I booted it up and noticed it was choppy and sure enough it was on 30hz but when I go to change it...
  10. Mouse being really weird.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse being really weird.: As of recently, my mouse has been acting really weird. To put it short, whenever I try to scroll up/down, it does the opposite, almost cancelling out the main action, making it hard to scroll up or down. And even when I don't scroll and just try to click on a reddit post...