Windows 10: My mouse is blipping without reason

Discus and support My mouse is blipping without reason in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Recently my mouse started blipping without reason while playing games, blocking my view on one direction until the blipping is stopped. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MotanulAtacant, Aug 13, 2019.

1. My mouse is blipping without reason

Hello,

Recently my mouse started blipping without reason while playing games, blocking my view on one direction until the blipping is stopped. This happened for 2days+ and I do not know why.
    When I am on my home screen and the blipping is on, the cursor goes into a square trajectory shape until the blipping is done.
    Also recently my Left-click stopped responding when I click on something; but if I spam it, it will work.

I have a Cerulian Usb Wireless Blue Trace Mouse 5 Button Design 2.4ghz Ergonomic New.

I do not know were are any of the screws so I can disassemble it and clean it, maybe even repair the hardware if it is any problem at that category.

I used this mouse for about 2 years and as Anti-Virus I had AVG Free.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

MotanulAtacant

:)

MotanulAtacant, Aug 13, 2019
  2. John Fer Win User

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Aug 13, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

My mouse is blipping without reason

Mouse Problem - scroll wheel on steroids!

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your mouse started acting this way after the update. We suggest you try to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to assist you in resolving this issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on
      Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, the next step is to update your mouse driver. You can click on this article for the steps on how to
    Update drivers in Windows 10.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

My mouse is blipping without reason

1. My mouse is blipping without reason - Similar Threads - mouse blipping without

2. Mouse Without Boarders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse Without Boarders: Hi, I am having issues downloading Mouse Without Boarder. I install it then when I accept the privacy and go to next and install it automatically stops and is says that my computer is no updated to download this program to try again later and close the window. How could...
  3. Mouse Without Borders messed my mouse and keyboard up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Without Borders messed my mouse and keyboard up: Hello, I have a problem that started a few hours ago when I was using mouse without borders, I was using my main PC's mouse and keyboard on my laptop while I was using youtube on my main pc when my main pc shut down and now my mouse and keyboard are messed up, my mouse...
  4. my RAM use a lot of space without reason!!

my RAM use a lot of space without reason!!: Hello. my RAM use a lot of space without reason. i cannot found which one of my programs is using this high of memory because it's looks like invisible. this is my Task Manager: http://prntscr.com/ndy15s and this from RamMap: http://prntscr.com/ndy1k1 also this is a...
  5. Gigabyte Gtx1070 RPM jumps without reason

Gigabyte Gtx1070 RPM jumps without reason: Hello, RPM in my GPU jumps very high without reason. I changed FAN Profile, but effects was not very well, so I revered settings to default and removed program. I do not know what is the reason, temps are good - 48 in idle. Latest drivers Gigabyte 1070 Gaming G1 Win10 Pro...
  6. BSOD without any reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD without any reason: Hi there, I keep getting this blue screen of death and I can't find out why. This is a brand new pc which I bought just two days ago. Please help me. I ran the powershell command and the W7F Diagnostic Tool. I uploaded the results of both, I also added both the minidump files...
  7. mouse without borders

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse without borders: Mouse with out borders. Windows 7 is the master machine. Windows 10 the slave. Master machine 1 screen, Slave triple screen. Master will not drop (or raise) into screen 3 of slave. It will how ever exit master left or right. It always drops into either screen 1 or 2. I can...
  8. mouse without borders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse without borders: It was installed and working fine before I had to to reinstall windows. Now it keeps failing to install in my secondary laptop. Im getting an internal error notification. What do i need to do to install mouse without borders and have it boot up without errors?...
  9. Laptop goes in hibernation without a reason

Laptop goes in hibernation without a reason: I am running Windows 10 build 11102, but it happened in earlier builds too. My laptop goes in hibernation without any apparent reason. I have disabled all possible items about hibernation in advanced power management, except hibernation itself. It only happens when the...
  10. CMD Popping up without reason

in Windows 10 Support
    CMD Popping up without reason: ^Title. I have seen and followed the advice as shown in this thread: Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears. Solved - Windows 10 Forums And using Powershell I've come to the following result [img] So, what would you guys suggest I do now? Thanks in advance....