Windows 10: My mouse is blipping without reason

Discus and support My mouse is blipping without reason in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Recently my mouse started blipping without reason while playing games, blocking my view on one direction until the blipping is stopped. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MotanulAtacant, Aug 13, 2019.

1. My mouse is blipping without reason

Hello,

Recently my mouse started blipping without reason while playing games, blocking my view on one direction until the blipping is stopped. This happened for 2days+ and I do not know why.
    When I am on my home screen and the blipping is on, the cursor goes into a square trajectory shape until the blipping is done.
    Also recently my Left-click stopped responding when I click on something; but if I spam it, it will work.

I have a Cerulian Usb Wireless Blue Trace Mouse 5 Button Design 2.4ghz Ergonomic New.

I do not know were are any of the screws so I can disassemble it and clean it, maybe even repair the hardware if it is any problem at that category.

I used this mouse for about 2 years and as Anti-Virus I had AVG Free.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

MotanulAtacant

:)

MotanulAtacant, Aug 13, 2019
  2. John Fer Win User

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Aug 13, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

My mouse is blipping without reason

Mouse Problem - scroll wheel on steroids!

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your mouse started acting this way after the update. We suggest you try to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to assist you in resolving this issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on
      Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, the next step is to update your mouse driver. You can click on this article for the steps on how to
    Update drivers in Windows 10.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

My mouse is blipping without reason

1. My mouse is blipping without reason - Similar Threads - mouse blipping without

2. Lagging in games without reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lagging in games without reason: I got a problem my games start lagging " every game" for some minutes in certain periods, i tried some things to try to fix it but didnt worki even reinstalled the windowsmy specs are intel core 2 quad8 gb ram1 tb hadr drivegeforce 9400 gtpicture before lag :picture when lag...
  3. My C drive is full without reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My C drive is full without reason: I've run into a strange problem recently. My computer keeps telling me that my C drive is full, so I deleted some files from Dropbox to free up space. However, a few hours later, the same message popped up again. I even tried deleting files from other folders, but nothing...
  4. My C drive is full without reason

My C drive is full without reason: I've run into a strange problem recently. My computer keeps telling me that my C drive is full, so I deleted some files from Dropbox to free up space. However, a few hours later, the same message popped up again. I even tried deleting files from other folders, but nothing...
  5. Windows Mouse driver crashes now and then without obvious reason?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mouse driver crashes now and then without obvious reason?: I am using a wired Logitech M105 USB mouse with Windows 7 on a laptop.Mouse suddenly freezes and there is no way to make it work again but rebooting my system. The only workaround is to unplug from crashed USB controller to the another USB controller located on other side of...
  6. Windows Mouse driver crashes now and then without obvious reason?

Windows Mouse driver crashes now and then without obvious reason?: I am using a wired Logitech M105 USB mouse with Windows 7 on a laptop.Mouse suddenly freezes and there is no way to make it work again but rebooting my system. The only workaround is to unplug from crashed USB controller to the another USB controller located on other side of...
  7. BSOD without finding the reason...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD without finding the reason...: Hey all , im having this issue for a while now it has been a month or 2 and i decided to do fresh format , complete wipe.This issue is still going and i could not able to find any solution at all.I tried many classic stuff updating drives , checking ram , hdd etc everything...
  8. BSOD without finding the reason...

BSOD without finding the reason...: Hey all , im having this issue for a while now it has been a month or 2 and i decided to do fresh format , complete wipe.This issue is still going and i could not able to find any solution at all.I tried many classic stuff updating drives , checking ram , hdd etc everything...
  9. My PC is overheating without a proper reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is overheating without a proper reason: So this is my PC: https://www.alza.cz/EN/gaming/acer-nitro-5-shale-black-levne-d5343275.htm This is what's happening my Pc has 90°C at like 5% of CPU use. I tried to fix this problem by resetting my PC to factory settings but its still happening. [ATTACH] Thanks...
  10. Weird blip sound with Realtek Alc1220A

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird blip sound with Realtek Alc1220A: Hi, I have been looking for a solution to my audio problem for days now but wo any success. I get this strange ,,blip" sound before audio feedback in most programs, games, films etc, for example; when I move and click on Win sound volume slider, when there is new sound...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my mouse blipping