Windows 10: My mouse is frozen and at the same time there is kind of a constant update sound in the...

Discus and support My mouse is frozen and at the same time there is kind of a constant update sound in the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse is frozen and at the same time there is kind of a constant update sound in the background I use windows 10 pro please help I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RDOB, Feb 16, 2019.

1. RDOB Win User

My mouse is frozen and at the same time there is kind of a constant update sound in the...

My mouse is frozen and at the same time there is kind of a constant update sound in the background I use windows 10 pro please help I have tried everything on the internet

:)

2. Constant sound output.

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution regarding constant sound from your laptop, we would like to know the following:

• When you say "constantly making and immediately repeating a noise", are you referring to your laptop fan?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Mouse freezing and constant "notification" sounds

my windows 10 is acting weird. My mouse is freezing and there is constant "pop up" or notification sounds. does this mean something bad??? malwarebytes hasnt detected anything yet, help me please

Original title: HELP ME!

aah-windowws-10, Feb 16, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

My mouse is frozen and at the same time there is kind of a constant update sound in the...

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue My mouse is frozen and at the same time there is kind of a constant update sound in the... :p

cadaveca, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

1. My mouse is frozen and at the same time there is kind of a constant update sound in the... - Similar Threads - mouse frozen same

2. My mouse and keyborad don't work at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse and keyborad don't work at the same time: Hi Microsoft I have a problem. I clicked on f2 to change my file name after that suddenly my keyboard and mouse don't work it at the same time and I can't restart it oe shut down it please help me...
  3. Can't use my keyboard and mouse at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use my keyboard and mouse at the same time: Hello, I have a problem that has been going on for a while on my computer and I can't find any way to fix it. As the title says, I am not able to use my mouse and my keyboard at the same time, when I start typing or pressing keys I am not able to click with my mouse. It's...
  4. Can't use my keyboard and mouse at the same time

Can't use my keyboard and mouse at the same time: Hello, I have a problem that has been going on for a while on my computer and I can't find any way to fix it. As the title says, I am not able to use my mouse and my keyboard at the same time, when I start typing or pressing keys I am not able to click with my mouse. It's...
  5. My microphone and sound won't work at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone and sound won't work at the same time: I have a problem with pluging my earphone to have acces to my microphone and sounds on my computer. I try with sony earplugs that have a microphone built in and with my Beats headset too Both plugged in my computing with the wire When I plug them, I have a window that appear...
  6. My microphone and sound won't work at the same time

My microphone and sound won't work at the same time: I have a problem with pluging my earphone to have acces to my microphone and sounds on my computer. I try with sony earplugs that have a microphone built in and with my Beats headset too Both plugged in my computing with the wire When I plug them, I have a window that appear...
  7. My microphone and sound won't work at the same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Mouse and Camera flicker at the same time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Camera flicker at the same time.: I own a Logitech 1.3 megapixel webcam and when my mouse flickers with the blue loading wheel the green light on the side indicating that the camera is on flickers for a second. I know the camera isn't in use because when I check my camera use history nothing unusual is there....
  9. screen is constantly frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen is constantly frozen: I no longer know what to do online pc games, my screen is constantly frozen and I have to constantly reset it I uninstalled the programs that froze my screen until WMI now appears:A provider, IntelMEProv, has been registered in the Windows Management Instrumentation namespace...
  10. screen is constantly frozen

screen is constantly frozen: I no longer know what to do online pc games, my screen is constantly frozen and I have to constantly reset it I uninstalled the programs that froze my screen until WMI now appears:A provider, IntelMEProv, has been registered in the Windows Management Instrumentation namespace...