Windows 10: My mouse is glitched out any idea what’s going on ?

Discus and support My mouse is glitched out any idea what’s going on ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was watching netflix when i noticed it anyone know what my issue might be ?[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Feedpuppys453, Aug 11, 2019.

1. My mouse is glitched out any idea what’s going on ?

Feedpuppys453, Aug 11, 2019

2. Glitched Mouse with most recent Windows Update!

Hi Emma,

To resolve the issue you're having with using your mouse, we suggest that you run the
    Hardware Troubleshooter on the computer with the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + S on your keyboard.
    • Type Troubleshooting and select it from the list.
    • Select Hardware and Sound, then Hardware and Devices.

If the issue persists, update your mouse or touch pad drivers with the steps on this

link.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Mouse glitching

Hi thanks for replying.

The issues started like 3 to 4 weeks ago, no changes to my computer were made before this started happening, im using windows 10 version 1703.

So far, i have not taken any troubleshooting steps.

I have also noticed that, the mouse glitches when the computer have been on and working for at least more than an hour, anything else, the same, glitches when opening something or loading a web page.

Thanks for helping, i'll be waiting for new response.

Santiago Arcila, Aug 11, 2019
  4. My mouse is glitched out any idea what’s going on ?

Mouse Glitch

Thank you for the update. We just want to confirm, were you able to adjust the pointer speed? If you still haven't, you can try the steps below and see if it makes any difference:

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
    • Click on Mouse and touchpad.
    • In the right pane, click on Additional mouse options.
    • Under Pointer Options tab, click Enhance pointer precision.
    • Adjust the speed.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

My mouse is glitched out any idea what’s going on ?

1. My mouse is glitched out any idea what’s going on ? - Similar Threads - mouse glitched idea

2. Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?: Hello, i have this Acer laptop model AN515-57, i mostly use it for gaming and light video editing, but lately i noticed that the screen will occasionally glitch out like the image below, any possible ideas to why this keeps happening?...
  3. Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen keeps glitching out, possible graphics issue, any ideas why?: Hello, i have this Acer laptop model AN515-57, i mostly use it for gaming and light video editing, but lately i noticed that the screen will occasionally glitch out like the image below, any possible ideas to why this keeps happening?...
  4. Any idea what's that.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any idea what's that.: At shutdown or restarting my pc i get this error at the end Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C013010000250200C000000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which...
  5. Any ideas what's going on here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any ideas what's going on here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hg0rkc/any_ideas_whats_going_on_here/
  6. These graphical glitches started appearing on my screen recently. Any idea what this is/how...

These graphical glitches started appearing on my screen recently. Any idea what this is/how...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/miguel_farkas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1xq39/these_graphical_glitches_started_appearing_on_my/
  7. Any idea what this is

Any idea what this is: Not sure if this is the right place to post, but any help or suggestions welcome. anyone have any idea what this icon / application is? It flashes up for less than a second when i first boot up, sometime its so quick i don't even see it. It always appears just above the...
  8. Any idea what this icon is?

Any idea what this icon is?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Speedy_Panda [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds1ypg/any_idea_what_this_icon_is/
  9. My mouse cursor keeps glitching out and I have no idea why

in Windows 10 Customization
    My mouse cursor keeps glitching out and I have no idea why: Fresh new install of windows, Brand new Ryzen 3800X system My mouse cursor will every now and then glitch out to look like the attached image which is like 2 coloured pixels with a large gap between Any help will be hugely appreciated [IMG]...
  10. Got any Idea what is going on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got any Idea what is going on?: Not wanting to copy and paste my help thread from other forums that I never got a reply from I will try to get help here. The problem I am experiencing is Default Application I get the How do you want to open this file? Problem: It opens without me doing...