Windows 10: My Mouse is not working sometimes when ingame.

Discus and support My Mouse is not working sometimes when ingame. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, my mouse is not working sometime. It sometimes stops responding for couple of seconds or millisecond. Usually in some games like: Hitman 2 (Mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KaroSavolainen, Nov 20, 2019.

1. My Mouse is not working sometimes when ingame.

So, my mouse is not working sometime. It sometimes stops responding for couple of seconds or millisecond.

Usually in some games like: Hitman 2 (Mouse is lagging), Rainbow Six Siege (Keyboard and mouse are not responding sometimes).

:)

KaroSavolainen, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Liezl Fal Win User

Taskbar can still be clicked when ingame.

Hi,

There may be a need to check out some settings on the PC as well as on the game itself.

That said, please do the following steps first:

• Click on Start and type in Settings on the
      Search
      bar.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Click on Taskbar and turn the Lock the taskbar
      to On.
    • Launch the game and see how it goes.
    If the issue is the same, there is also a possibility that there are settings on the InGame that need checking. It would be best to contact the InGame developer and ask about that.

We're here for your feedback.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Nov 20, 2019
  3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Rose Ter Win User

My Mouse is not working sometimes when ingame.

Fix against mouse scrolling while ingame?

Hi Danny,

To better assist you regarding the mouse issue on your computer, please clarify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried using a different mouse?
    • Since when did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Any recent changes made prior to the issue?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

My Mouse is not working sometimes when ingame.

1. My Mouse is not working sometimes when ingame. - Similar Threads - Mouse working sometimes

2. Sometimes mouse unfocuses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes mouse unfocuses: Sometimes when i try to go on a app or click something it wont click i find myself having to press right click then it refocuses on the home screen then i am able to click...
  3. Xbox controller not working ingame

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox controller not working ingame: I'm trying to use my Xbox controller for a game, and it just doesn't work, but I can open the game bar and everything. I already tried to uninstall and re-install the xbox one controller driver, but that didn't work. can someone please help me?...
  4. Sometimes disappearing, sometime frozen mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sometimes disappearing, sometime frozen mouse: I have a Toshiba laptop, everything was working well as it has done for the last couple of years, but suddenly my mouse started to sometimes disappear and sometime freeze. I have tried everything I could think of and it’s still happening. I was wondering whether anyone has...
  5. Resume from sleep by mouse sometimes works, sometimes not

Resume from sleep by mouse sometimes works, sometimes not: So since resume from sleep was introduced (perhaps 1990s), it always has had it share of problems. Now, on my Windows 10 system sleep and resume from sleep work as I want, except sometimes resume does not work. I have tried to pinpoint the cause for it, but I have no idea...
  6. Resume from sleep by mouse sometimes works, sometimes not

in Windows 10 Support
    Resume from sleep by mouse sometimes works, sometimes not: So since resume from sleep was introduced (perhaps 1990s), it always has had it share of problems. Now, on my Windows 10 system sleep and resume from sleep work as I want, except sometimes resume does not work. I have tried to pinpoint the cause for it, but I have no idea...
  7. Mouse scroll wheel stops working sometimes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse scroll wheel stops working sometimes: I've recently upgraded W8.1 to W10. Since then I've been having this issue. Sometimes because of something, which I don't know what specifically, causes my mouse scroll wheel to stop working. I can scroll up and down by clicking the scroll wheel and then moving the cursor up...
  8. PC freezes randomly, sometimes ingame with beeping sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes randomly, sometimes ingame with beeping sound: Hello, my name is Martin and I come from Croatia. SPECS: GPU: RX 460 4GB CPU: AMD FX 6350 MOBO: AsRock 970 Pro3 RAM: Vengance Ram 16GB (1 stick holds 8gb of DDR3 Ram) CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Evo 212 Power Supply: Akyga 600W OS: WIndows 10 64bit I do have 3 PC Case...
  9. Sometime Usb Mouse Stop Working when i plug my phone with usb Cable !

Sometime Usb Mouse Stop Working when i plug my phone with usb Cable !: my desktop have windows 10 2016 ltsb version. i have a usb mouse and it is plug n play and manufacturer doesn't have any driver for it. whenever i plug my android phone with usb ,, sometime mouse stop working but light is on in mouse.changing port doesn't help and i've to...
  10. BSOD - Ingame

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Ingame: Hello guys, first time posting here so I'm not exactly sure of all the things I should be doing. For one week now I'm having BSODS but only when I'm playing games (CS:GO, Dota2), any other thing my computer is OK and nothing happens, I can work normally. I did a fresh...