Windows 10: My Mouse is Slow with Excel 2019 -- Help!!!

Discus and support My Mouse is Slow with Excel 2019 -- Help!!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse's interaction with Excel 2019 is slow. For example, when I try to grab the edge of Excel to resize it, it doesnt grab it immediately. I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alaltec, Apr 8, 2019.

1. alaltec Win User

My Mouse is Slow with Excel 2019 -- Help!!!

My mouse's interaction with Excel 2019 is slow. For example, when I try to grab the edge of Excel to resize it, it doesnt grab it immediately. I need to grab and wait a sec before it grabs on. This doesnt happen with any other program.. only with Excel. I got a gaming machine running Wi 10 and MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse. How do i fix this?

:)

alaltec, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Stretched screen & slow mouse

On Jan. 22, 2019, I received an automatic update of Windows 10, Since that update, here are my problems.

1. My screen is stretched horizontally. (I went to Display settings and there's nothing for me to change,)

2. My mouse is slow, very slow, and it travels all over the screen, and not where I want to place it.

3. The whole system is slow. When I type something either using Edge to access a web site, or using Word or Excel, I have to wait 5- 10 or more seconds before I see the typed characters.

I Googled for solutions to no avail. Can anyone help me?

Helen Toronto, Apr 8, 2019
  4. My Mouse is Slow with Excel 2019 -- Help!!!

Excel bug with mouse cursor

Recently my colleague noticed problem while working in Excel:

• when she is trying to select more cells it doesn't do it, it selects only one and drags it around
    • when she tries to click on cell to select it it appears as she double clicked it
    • when she wants to close document she can't, nothing happens (she can't close it on x or on File/Close, or right click on toolbar icon)

We have tried to change mouse but it's the same. And it happens only in Excel.

Any suggestion?

user596129, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

My Mouse is Slow with Excel 2019 -- Help!!!

1. My Mouse is Slow with Excel 2019 -- Help!!! - Similar Threads - Mouse Slow Excel

2. Office 2019 Excel Formula

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 2019 Excel Formula: I've installed Windows10 / Office 2019 several months ago... Question regarding MS Excel... Why doesn't the formula A work and my work around formula B does? A ='Account Analysis 21'!C34:G34... B ='Account Analysis 21'!C34+'Account Analysis 21'!D34+'Account Analysis...
  3. Office 2019 Excel Formula

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2019 Excel Formula: I've installed Windows10 / Office 2019 several months ago... Question regarding MS Excel... Why doesn't the formula A work and my work around formula B does? A ='Account Analysis 21'!C34:G34... B ='Account Analysis 21'!C34+'Account Analysis 21'!D34+'Account Analysis...
  4. Office 2019 Excel Formula

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Excel 2019 Typing Lag

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel 2019 Typing Lag: Hi, Anybody experiencing some typing lag in Excel 2019 ? I'm on Excel 2019 (16.0.10366.20016) 64 bit. I've disabled all the add ins, no custom menus. Even starting in safe mode it is still lagging. And only Excel is lagging, others like Word, Powerpoint even Access doesn't...
  6. My Mouse is Slow with Excel -- Help!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Mouse is Slow with Excel -- Help!!!: My mouse's interaction with Excel is slow. For example, when I try to grab the edge of Excel to resize it, it doesnt grab it immediately. I need to grab and wait a sec before it grabs on. This doesnt happen with any other program.. only with Excel. I got a gaming machine...
  7. Mouse Lagging in Excel

Mouse Lagging in Excel: I have mouse lagging with Excel. I dont have this issue with any other program but Excel. Btw, I got the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. It was recommended that I change the poll rate of the mouse. I was told this is done through 3rd party software. Is there a way to do this...
  8. Mouse Lagging in Excel

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse Lagging in Excel: I have mouse lagging with Excel. I dont have this issue with any other program but Excel. Btw, I got the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. It was recommended that I change the poll rate of the mouse. I was told this is done through 3rd party software. Is there a way to do this...
  9. Why is Excel Slow with My Mouse?

Why is Excel Slow with My Mouse?: My mouse's interaction with Excel is slow. For example, when I try to grab the edge of Excel to resize it, it doesnt grab it immediately. I need to grab and wait a sec before it grabs on. This doesnt happen with any other program including word and powerpoint. What do you...
  10. Why is Excel Slow with My Mouse?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is Excel Slow with My Mouse?: My mouse's interaction with Excel is slow. For example, when I try to grab the edge of Excel to resize it, it doesnt grab it immediately. I need to grab and wait a sec before it grabs on. This doesnt happen with any other program including word and powerpoint. What do you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse slows excel down