Windows 10: My mouse is stuck at the bottom right corner of my screen

Discus and support My mouse is stuck at the bottom right corner of my screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The mouse cursor also looks like a star if that has to do with anything. submitted by /u/MrRawr_ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MrRawr_, Dec 4, 2020.

1. My mouse is stuck at the bottom right corner of my screen

The mouse cursor also looks like a star if that has to do with anything.

submitted by /u/MrRawr_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MrRawr_, Dec 4, 2020

2. stuck and flickering mouse in left hand corner of screen

stuck and flickering mouse in left hand corner of screen

alandeane1, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Mouse stuck in top right corner

so my dell has been having problems lately. At first it was just a memory issue whoch caused the whole screen to become stripes and flash till it froze and i had to force shut it down to get it to stop. This only happed when the screen went to sleep, so
    i changed the settings so it never went to sleep. Then the new issue happened about a month later. The mouse is stuck in the top right corner. Turning off the computer doesnt help either. It stops for a few minutes till it starts back up. Mouse keys does not
    work either. Can you tell me what is wrong with it and what to do to fix it?

BriannaMeyer., Dec 4, 2020
  4. Pfaeff Win User

My mouse is stuck at the bottom right corner of my screen

Prevent mouse from getting stuck in the corners [dual screen setup]

Hello everyone,

I use the window snapping feature a lot, but mainly for maximizing windows. I have a dual screen setup and when I drag a window along the top edge of the screen onto the second screen, it becomes stuck. This is very annoying, because I often want to move a window from screen 1 to screen 2 and maximize it at the same time.
    I first thought that this issue was related to the new ability to snap windows to one of the four corners. But even if I turn off snapping entirely and even if I am not dragging a window at all, my mouse becomes stuck in the top right corner of the first screen.
    How can I fix this?

Greetings,

Pfaeff, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

My mouse is stuck at the bottom right corner of my screen

1. My mouse is stuck at the bottom right corner of my screen - Similar Threads - mouse stuck bottom

2. What is at the bottom right corner of my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is at the bottom right corner of my screen?: Pretty often, I keep accidentally triggering this thing and I have no clue on how to get rid of it. It's so annoying and I have no idea what it does beside kind of work as autocorrect???...
  3. What is at the bottom right corner of my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is at the bottom right corner of my screen?: Pretty often, I keep accidentally triggering this thing and I have no clue on how to get rid of it. It's so annoying and I have no idea what it does beside kind of work as autocorrect???...
  4. Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen: My mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, I have two mice and both of them are stuck, although one of them is able to move for a small amount of time before being pulled back while my other mouse can't move at all.I have tried every fix that I have found...
  5. Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen: My mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, I have two mice and both of them are stuck, although one of them is able to move for a small amount of time before being pulled back while my other mouse can't move at all.I have tried every fix that I have found...
  6. Icon on right bottom corner on my screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Icon on right bottom corner on my screen: [ATTACH] I have started noticing this icon on right hand corner of many windows what is it? is it a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-right-bottom-corner-on-my-screen/5caf9ccd-ea8a-49c6-9eb3-4d6fc8b4691f
  7. Mouse stuck in bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse stuck in bottom right of screen: I was just starting up my pc and my mouse started flickering back to the edge og the bottom right part of the screen. i have searched up the problem but it seems like they indicate its a problem with that mouse specifically, which its not. i tried with another mouse and its...
  8. Black box on my bottom right corner its stuck there

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black box on my bottom right corner its stuck there: Today after a game this random box on my bottom right corner appeared and i cant get rid of it i tried restarting my pc countless times and nothing works ive searched on the internet for the problem and i only found really old windows versions so i dont really know what to do...
  9. Mouse continually getting stuck in bottom right hand corner of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse continually getting stuck in bottom right hand corner of screen: Hi! So, I've been having this issue for the last couple of months or so...recently, my computer started having a number of issues, and one of the most prominent ones was that the mouse cursor would repeatedly get stuck in the bottom right corner of the screen (and sometimes...
  10. Mouse cursor keeps getting stuck in bottom right corner of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor keeps getting stuck in bottom right corner of screen: My mouse keeps going to the bottom right corner of the screen. My touchpad works just fine, but whenever I move my mouse the cursor instantly goes to the bottom right and I have no clue how to fix this. I've had this mouse for a while and this problem happened out of nowhere....