Windows 10: My mouse isn't working in Fortnite and only in Fortnite, how do I fix this?

Discus and support My mouse isn't working in Fortnite and only in Fortnite, how do I fix this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Fortnite stopped registering my left button clicks on Fortnite and I think I tried almost everything to fix it like, resetting my computer, restarting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yu Li6, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Yu Li6 Win User

My mouse isn't working in Fortnite and only in Fortnite, how do I fix this?

Fortnite stopped registering my left button clicks on Fortnite and I think I tried almost everything to fix it like, resetting my computer, restarting it, verifying the game files, clearing my webcache, using a new mouse, creating a new account, clean booting, and contacting Epic but they couldn't really help.

:)

Yu Li6, Mar 2, 2024
  2. Plankton Win User
    Plankton, Mar 2, 2024
  3. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Mar 2, 2024
  4. My mouse isn't working in Fortnite and only in Fortnite, how do I fix this?

Fortnite mouse buttons huge Delay

Hello!

I have a technical problem that prevents me from playing normaly in fortnite.

I have a Logitech g502 wired mouse and it has 3 mouse buttons. About every 3 seconds they start lagging out for about a second and then come back. This problem is only with my mouse buttons and only in fortnite. In ALL other programms my mouse behaves normally so it cant have anything to do with the usb or drivers etc. I also have tried everything driver related and usb related.

In this google drive folder (v – Google Drive) are 2 videos. In the first you can see me pressing my mouse buttons constantly in fortnite (mouse buttons binded to "." and "#") and in the second clip you can see me clicking them at the same speed out of fortnite.

Please tell me what could cause this problem and how I can fix it.

***** moved from german to english Community *****

linus coester, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

My mouse isn't working in Fortnite and only in Fortnite, how do I fix this?

1. My mouse isn't working in Fortnite and only in Fortnite, how do I fix this? - Similar Threads - mouse isn't working

2. My mouse isn't working in Fortnite and only in Fortnite, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse isn't working in Fortnite and only in Fortnite, how do I fix this?: Fortnite stopped registering my left button clicks on Fortnite and I think I tried almost everything to fix it like, resetting my computer, restarting it, verifying the game files, clearing my webcache, using a new mouse, creating a new account, clean booting, and contacting...
  3. how to fix battleye fortnite BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix battleye fortnite BSoD: I had this issue before i fixed it by updating to 21h2 now i have windows 10 22H2 and have the problem again and dont know what to do daveM121 ur the one who helped me last year you can do it again pleasee....
  4. how to fix battleye fortnite BSoD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix battleye fortnite BSoD: I had this issue before i fixed it by updating to 21h2 now i have windows 10 22H2 and have the problem again and dont know what to do daveM121 ur the one who helped me last year you can do it again pleasee....
  5. My Microphone isn't working on Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microphone isn't working on Fortnite: So, I got this PC recently, and when I tried to play Fortnite with the boys, my microphone wasn't working. I know it isn't a PC issue because I can use Discord just fine. I did notice that in the settings under the microphone access tab, Fortnite wasn't listed. It is like my...
  6. My Microphone isn't working on Fortnite

My Microphone isn't working on Fortnite: So, I got this PC recently, and when I tried to play Fortnite with the boys, my microphone wasn't working. I know it isn't a PC issue because I can use Discord just fine. I did notice that in the settings under the microphone access tab, Fortnite wasn't listed. It is like my...
  7. Fortnite

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fortnite: I went to microsoft and refunded the vbux i bought and it took away my skin which i knew it would do but the thing is it didnt give me my vbux back and it said it gave me 1000 vbux back but it didnt...
  8. Fortnite redemption not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite redemption not working: Hello, I recently got gifted the mainframe pack for fortnite and I redeemed it on the right account, I am however on pc, which shouldn't change much. But when I load up fortnite I don't see said item, it shows up in recent orders but I don't have it in game. Can anyone help?...
  9. How to fix Login Failed in Fortnite

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix Login Failed in Fortnite: [ATTACH]If you are one of those who are facing issues logging in to Fortnite then don’t fret about it. There is a rapid shift in complaints among gamers, so, you are not alone. If Login failed in Fortnite then this post is for you. Why does it keep saying Login Failed on...
  10. Why Isn't Fortnite Banned?

Why Isn't Fortnite Banned?: I Hate Candy Crush , So why isn't Fornite Getting Banned , I HATE CANDY CRUSH , why are like mine yours why not about , Bill gates isn't telling me . Goslasjds I am Nkow...