Windows 10: My mouse isn't working?

Discus and support My mouse isn't working? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse was working perfectly, then I just put it into sleep mode. Opened it up again and suddenly the mouse doesn't click when i do click, it changes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ineedhelp75, Aug 23, 2019.

1. My mouse isn't working?

My mouse was working perfectly, then I just put it into sleep mode. Opened it up again and suddenly the mouse doesn't click when i do click, it changes to the scrolling cursor so its very hard to navigate anything and when I use chrome, mircosoft edge and firefox and try to switch to another tab, it just deletes the tab.

I have tried everything I could find, like holding down the middle button on my mouse and checking the drivers are updated and that the double click speed is low and I have run out of options because, as usual nothing seems to work for me

Any ideas?

:)

Ineedhelp75, Aug 23, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 23, 2019
  4. My mouse isn't working?

mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

My mouse isn't working?

1. My mouse isn't working? - Similar Threads - mouse isn't working

2. My daughter laptop mouse isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My daughter laptop mouse isn't working: My daughter laptop mouse isn't working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-daughter-laptop-mouse-isnt-working/242b16c0-9161-4475-8ccb-1a75621e6cea
  3. My daughter laptop mouse isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My daughter laptop mouse isn't working: My daughter laptop mouse isn't working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-daughter-laptop-mouse-isnt-working/242b16c0-9161-4475-8ccb-1a75621e6cea
  4. My left click on mouse isn't working but my right is working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My left click on mouse isn't working but my right is working: My left click on mouse isn't working but my right is working, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-left-click-on-mouse-isnt-working-but-my-right/26915520-a014-4ee7-910d-4cbb4fa695cc
  5. My left click on mouse isn't working but my right is working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My left click on mouse isn't working but my right is working: My left click on mouse isn't working but my right is working, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-left-click-on-mouse-isnt-working-but-my-right/26915520-a014-4ee7-910d-4cbb4fa695cc
  6. My left click on mouse isn't working but my right is working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. my mouse isn't working the way it used to

my mouse isn't working the way it used to: using w10p64, i've very recently noticed that something seems to have taken over control of the left and right clicks of my mouse, a logitech b100 mouse, more particularly when i'm working in file explorer ... in fact, only in explorer. what used to happen when targeting say...
  8. my mouse isn't working the way it used to

in Windows 10 Support
    my mouse isn't working the way it used to: using w10p64, i've very recently noticed that something seems to have taken over control of the left and right clicks of my mouse, a logitech b100 mouse, more particularly when i'm working in file explorer ... in fact, only in explorer. what used to happen when targeting say...
  9. Mouse isn't working ?

Mouse isn't working ?: I'm very exhausted my mouse isn't working, Once in past I got help from this community regarding this same issue. But again mouse isn't responding. The few days back this problem showed up to me and I searched for the previous solution and it helps me but the thing is after...
  10. Mouse Wheel isn't working

Mouse Wheel isn't working: So recently my mouse wheel has slowly stopped working, and now it won't scroll down the page at all (but I can still click the middle mouse button and scroll that way). My Touch pad (I am on a laptop) still works fine, but it's not so easy to use it. I dunno the manufacturer,...