Windows 10: My mouse jumps to the top left of my screen for no reason

Discus and support My mouse jumps to the top left of my screen for no reason in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI, so I've had this happen before where my mouse was stuck to the top right of the screen and I couldn't move it at all. However now a different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoshuaVela, Oct 13, 2019.

1. My mouse jumps to the top left of my screen for no reason

HI, so I've had this happen before where my mouse was stuck to the top right of the screen and I couldn't move it at all. However now a different problem has occurred. After opening my computer and just installing some LED strips, my mouse won't work, which does't make any sense. I can move around my computer with the cursor and then every 5-10 seconds the cursor will jump to the top left (or top right depending on which monitor its on) for no reason. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the mouse twice which fixed the problem last time but hasn't worked now. I've tried updating drives I've shut my computer down with no power after reinstalling to have it reboot or whatever. I've done the whole go to your hardware and sounds tab which did nothing because it doesn't show a tab for mice, only for keyboards. It's really annoying and gets hard to do simple tasks when the mouse barely let's me move it, please if someone could tell me how to fix this problem I would greatly appreciate it

:)

JoshuaVela, Oct 13, 2019

2. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen

Hi,
    I made sure that the mouse and keyboard had new batteries and was clean, no stuck keys. My antivirus software is up to date but the pointer still jumps to the top left of screen while typing, browsing or when I am not doing anything or just reading news articles on the screen. Just did it again whilst typing this message.

Any suggestions most welcome
    Warren

Warren1065, Oct 13, 2019
  3. JonnyF007 Win User
    mouse jumps to top left corner of screen

I have surface pro 4 running twin monitors.

Mouse cursor keeps jumping up to top left hand corner of screen and opening whatever file shortcut is up there.

It is rendering the computer unusable.

Something to do with trackpad sensitivity?

JonnyF007, Oct 13, 2019
  4. thomaseg1 Win User

My mouse jumps to the top left of my screen for no reason

Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen

Open Control Panel Mouse and move to pointer option tab and un check snap to (center option)
    Click apply then ok and see if that has an effect.

My mouse jumps to the top left of my screen for no reason [​IMG]

thomaseg1, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

My mouse jumps to the top left of my screen for no reason

1. My mouse jumps to the top left of my screen for no reason - Similar Threads - mouse jumps top

2. My cursor keeps jumping to the top left side of my computer screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor keeps jumping to the top left side of my computer screen.: As said above, my cursor keeps jumping to the top left of my screen clicking whatever is there. Ex: I'm in google and it jumps to the first tab open The jumping gets more frequent as i use my computer more. It'a extremely annoying. Please help....
  3. My cursor keeps jumping to the top left side of my computer screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cursor keeps jumping to the top left side of my computer screen.: As said above, my cursor keeps jumping to the top left of my screen clicking whatever is there. Ex: I'm in google and it jumps to the first tab open The jumping gets more frequent as i use my computer more. It'a extremely annoying. Please help....
  4. My cursor keeps jumping to the top left side of my computer screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My mouse pointer keeps jumping to the top right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse pointer keeps jumping to the top right corner of my screen: My mouse pointer keeps jumping to the top right corner of my screen, what could be causing this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-pointer-keeps-jumping-to-the-top-right/466da94b-4532-439b-a330-78514c62b5b2
  6. My mouse pointer keeps jumping to the top right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse pointer keeps jumping to the top right corner of my screen: My mouse pointer keeps jumping to the top right corner of my screen, what could be causing this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-pointer-keeps-jumping-to-the-top-right/466da94b-4532-439b-a330-78514c62b5b2
  7. My mouse pointer keeps jumping to the top right corner of my screen

8. Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?: So starting today and gradually getting worse as the day went randomly my pointer would jump to the top left corner of my main screen. (I have 3 connected screens) No matter what screen I was working on it would jump to the same spot on the screen. I've turned the mouse on...
  9. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen

Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen: Hello I have an all in one HP and the mouse jumps to the top left of the screen when using web pages or when not using the PC it opens windows of icons or folders. I have tried uninstalling the mouse software in Device Manager but does not make a difference. Is there anyway...
  10. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen.

Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen.: Hello I have recently bought a new computer and the mouse when gaming jumps to the left corner of the screen, normally over the windows button. When in webpages it also does the same and jumps to the Windows button. Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks in advance 58859