Windows 10: My mouse keep jumping around and teleporting and lagging

Discus and support My mouse keep jumping around and teleporting and lagging in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Its a desktopasus rog strix z490-Ei9-10850k8gb x2 of 3200mhz vengeance pro ram rgbssd evo plus 1tb nzxt kraken z63rtx 3080 asus rog strixcorsaire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TRILLISCOLD, May 3, 2021.

1. My mouse keep jumping around and teleporting and lagging

Its a desktopasus rog strix z490-Ei9-10850k8gb x2 of 3200mhz vengeance pro ram rgbssd evo plus 1tb nzxt kraken z63rtx 3080 asus rog strixcorsaire 750wconnected lan cable 100mbps internetwindow 10 promonitor : g7 oddysey samsung 240hz 1440p 32”using display port.mouse : glorious model Dkeyboard : huntsman mini razermy mouse starts to jump around and teleport whenever i move itwhenever i start fullscreen playing battlefield v by example it starts beeping and beeping noice and my mouse teleports to the corner like a crazy psychoand yes i can play but not playable whenever it keeps goin

:)

TRILLISCOLD, May 3, 2021

2. Mouse Lag!?!

Basically what it does is remove the mouse acceleration in XP. The mouse will feel slower at first, but eventually you'll get used to it... the only reason why I suggested the mouse fix was because mouse acceleration sometimes causes the sensation of having a laggy mouse (laggy meaning responding slowly). If you meant lag as in jumping around and generally not being responsive, then I guess you'll need to wait for more suggestions *Smile My mouse keep jumping around and teleporting and lagging :)

anticlutch, May 3, 2021
  3. How do I fix my mouse from lagging, freezing, and jumping?

I updated my driver but every time I move my mouse it lags, freezes, and jumps. It only happens when I move my mouse, I have tried to update, uninstall, etc. I've tried task manager the hole lot if anybody could give any suggestions. It would be greatly
    appreciated.

charlesadams5, May 3, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

My mouse keep jumping around and teleporting and lagging

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 3, 2021
Thema:

My mouse keep jumping around and teleporting and lagging

1. My mouse keep jumping around and teleporting and lagging - Similar Threads - mouse keep jumping

2. cursur in mouse jumping around

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursur in mouse jumping around: I am using vs code insider and i found that the mouse cursor jumps back to the previous line and i have also encontered this problem in vs code but in any other programmes on windows 10 pc. please help to solve this problem.thank youedmond januaryemail *** Email address is...
  3. cursur in mouse jumping around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cursur in mouse jumping around: I am using vs code insider and i found that the mouse cursor jumps back to the previous line and i have also encontered this problem in vs code but in any other programmes on windows 10 pc. please help to solve this problem.thank youedmond januaryemail *** Email address is...
  4. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  5. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  6. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. MOUSE JUMPS AROUND

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MOUSE JUMPS AROUND: I've been experiencing a laggy mouse for 2 weeks now I've tries many solutions i found online n they dont work ,please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-jumps-around/60c2a60e-5c85-4979-b6df-91ba6bb348dd
  8. mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!

mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!: THIS IS NOT A CASE OF THE MOUSE JUMPING. i can move it within a 1"x1" area and all sorts of movement on the screen happens. mouse makes screen jump, scroll, select. WAIT the mouse IS NOT jumping around! It makes the screen & menus jump as if I Clicked. i've changed...
  9. USB mouse jumping around

USB mouse jumping around: First, I'm on Win10 v. 1909. I've tried to update, but haven't been successful. I heard there was a bug in 1909 that had to do with this, but this is the first mouse I've had a problem with. It's a brand new mouse, about a week old. Was working perfectly until today. I've...
  10. Mouse Jumping around

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Jumping around: While I have tried getting help online none of it has helped so far from uninstalling drivers, disabling touchpad, using different mouses (ihome, ibuypower, and logitech g), updating, no matter what they never helped and I before a week or two ago I never noticed this. I...