Windows 10: My mouse keep refreshing and making my game and my pc lagging

Discus and support My mouse keep refreshing and making my game and my pc lagging in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My mouse keep refreshing and making my game and my pc lagging i try everything please HELP!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KeazzY, Apr 10, 2021.

1. KeazzY Win User

My mouse keep refreshing and making my game and my pc lagging

My mouse keep refreshing and making my game and my pc lagging i try everything please HELP!!!

:)

KeazzY, Apr 10, 2021

2. Turning game mode on causes mouse lag

Hi Kay,

For me to better assist you with this concern, I would like to gather more information about the issue at hand. Allow me to ask the following:

• What updates were trying to install on the background?
    • Did the issue appear after the updates were installed?
    • What type of mouse were you using?
    • Does the mouse lags when playing a specific game?

In the meantime, please start your computer in safe mode and see if the issue persists. Doing so will help us determine whether or not the recent updates have triggered the problem. Please check the link Start
    your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    for the steps.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Mouse Lag!?!

Basically what it does is remove the mouse acceleration in XP. The mouse will feel slower at first, but eventually you'll get used to it... the only reason why I suggested the mouse fix was because mouse acceleration sometimes causes the sensation of having a laggy mouse (laggy meaning responding slowly). If you meant lag as in jumping around and generally not being responsive, then I guess you'll need to wait for more suggestions *Smile My mouse keep refreshing and making my game and my pc lagging :)

anticlutch, Apr 10, 2021
  4. BossDweeb Win User

Mouse Lag in Games

Mouse lag in games can be caused by using too high graphics settings, but can sometimes caused by having V-sync enabled,

particularly if the game is not running at high frame rates without V-sync being enabled. Enabling Triple-Buffering when using

V-sync can help with this in some instances.

Having FreeSync enabled can cause lag if your laptop does not use AMD graphics.

I believe a dodgy HDMI cable can also affect a monitors input lag, which in turn cause mouse lag.

BossDweeb, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

1. My mouse keep refreshing and making my game and my pc lagging - Similar Threads - mouse keep refreshing

2. My mouse is lagging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse is lagging: I have been experiencing this problem for a month now, my mouse is lagging, this problem is very annoying n frustrating. I've tried all the methods there is to help eliminate the lag but it still persists. I even bought a new mouse but still, no help Please help me...
  3. My PC keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps refreshing: To ellaborate more here are some details1.its resetting itself aka if i hit right click for example with the refresh button and etc it just closes 2. its lagging me and is interrupting everytthing i can do 3.its not allowing me to use settings app and file explorer just files...
  4. My pc will lag on games for no reason

My pc will lag on games for no reason: I have been playing on my pc for about 5 months now and it has been fine but a week ago my games started lagging also my discord but nothing else not my browsers or videos on youtube.when im playing a game it will freeze for about 4 seconds and then continue fine for about 6...
  5. My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing: [ATTACH] My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing Hello I have installed "Your Phone Companion" in my Android phone and "Your Phone" in PC I have signed in using my Microsoft account and connected both devices in the same wifi network However, the notifications, photos...
  6. My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing

My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing: Hello I have installed "Your Phone Companion" in my Android phone and "Your Phone" in PC I have signed in using my Microsoft account and connected both devices in the same wifi network However, the notifications, photos and sms are not shown in "Your Phone" in PC And it says...
  7. My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing

My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing: Hello I have installed "Your Phone Companion" in my Android phone and "Your Phone" in PC I have signed in using my Microsoft account and connected both devices in the same wifi network However, the notifications, photos and sms are not shown in "Your Phone" in PC And it says...
  8. My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing

My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 and out of nowhereMy PC & Chrome Started Refreshing. It's refreshing every second,Nonstop. Restarted my PC several times, Reset once, tried some run command solutions.Nothing works. And I'm not sure if it'll be okay or not after reinstalling...
  9. My game keeps randomly lagging

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My game keeps randomly lagging: I tried playing a game on my computer and I kept having lags so I opened task manager and I saw that "ntoskrnl.exe System" was using my network and therefore lagging my game. I tried several things to stop it but nothing worked, I tried checking for updates, updating my...
  10. My new mouse is lagging my games Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new mouse is lagging my games Please Help: I bought a new mouse CANYON CND-SGM7, and everything worked perfectly when i plugged it in , but when i turned on a game it starts lagging (stuttering) , every second fps drops below 30 for a second and its very annoying *Sad. And it happens in every game (...