Windows 10: My Mouse keeps disappearing only In Chrome

Discus and support My Mouse keeps disappearing only In Chrome in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I know Microsoft is doing something in software to disable the cursor from showing in Google Chrome. This is being done to make users switch to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoshuaMcCarty, Apr 13, 2019.

1. My Mouse keeps disappearing only In Chrome

I know Microsoft is doing something in software to disable the cursor from showing in Google Chrome. This is being done to make users switch to Microsoft Edge. Send this to your manager. If this keeps happening I will post it on Reddit and bring it to the attention of my cousin who has a big Youtube following (Unbox Therapy) and when it is found out that you are doing it there will be a lawsuit. The power of social media is amazing. I should not have to restart my computer everytime just to see the mouse cursor. Don't tell me to change settings because that does not help. Hundreds of other users in this community has already tried that and it always happens again. I promise I am not playing. Tell your CEO this

:)

JoshuaMcCarty, Apr 13, 2019
  2. PeggyYin Win User

mouse disappears in Google Chrome

My mouse has disappeared in Google Chrome. I have already reset the settings through both the control panel and the device manager on Windows 10. Any suggestions?

PeggyYin, Apr 13, 2019
  3. mouse pointer disappears

Hi,

There are different reasons why your mouse pointer disappears. For us to properly isolate the issue, we need the following information:

• Have you made any changes on your PC prior to the issue?
    • Can you please provide the troubleshooting steps that you've done to resolve the concern?

In the meantime, we recommend you to perform the basic troubleshooting steps provided below:

• Unplug and plug your mouse from your device.
    • Try to use another mouse and check if the same issue occurs.
    • Update your mouse drivers. To know more information about updating drivers in Windows 10, click this
      link.

Gerdimae Sal, Apr 13, 2019
  4. My Mouse keeps disappearing only In Chrome

Chrome keeps freezing on Windows 10

Hi Pat,

There may be a few reasons why your Google Chrome keeps on freezing. One reason is the browser that you're using. For us to further isolate your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Is this happening on other browsers as well (e.g. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)?
    • Does the issue persist only on a specific website or it occurs on all websites?

Let us know if you're still getting the same error after performing our suggested troubleshooting step so we can assist further.

Aldwin Ale, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

My Mouse keeps disappearing only In Chrome

1. My Mouse keeps disappearing only In Chrome - Similar Threads - Mouse keeps disappearing

2. mouse keeps disappearing frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse keeps disappearing frequently: Why does my mouse disappear on my Asus laptop, I have had it for 2 years and it has happened a number of times in the last few months. All I do is let the laptop sleep or shut down with mouse on screen.Next time I open it the mouse is gone.Have tried rebooting which has...
  3. chrome keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chrome keeps disappearing: This just started today. My partner was using her PC Windows 11 and all of a sudden, it went to default. The only thing that shows up was a white screen and the "Google" logo and search. Things like the screensaver, the shortcut icons, etc. disappeared. I went over and had to...
  4. chrome keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chrome keeps disappearing: This just started today. My partner was using her PC Windows 11 and all of a sudden, it went to default. The only thing that shows up was a white screen and the "Google" logo and search. Things like the screensaver, the shortcut icons, etc. disappeared. I went over and had to...
  5. Mouse pointer keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer keeps disappearing: I'm not sure what button is getting pushed or if I'm doing something wrong, but every so often with no warning or intent on my part, the mouse pointer disappears. It takes forever to get to settings to reset it because I can't see where it is. Is there a way to lock my...
  6. mouse pointer disappears on chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse pointer disappears on chrome: mouse stops working and disappears on chrome how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-disappears-on-chrome/d79407cd-f07a-4a3a-9875-497739c16bba
  7. Mouse disappears in Chrome/WINDOWS 10

Mouse disappears in Chrome/WINDOWS 10: I can't seem to go back and forth between the touchpad and the screen. If I touch the screen the touchpad mouse stops working in Chrome. Any suggestions?...
  8. Mouse keeps disappearing and reappearing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse keeps disappearing and reappearing.: Hello! This problem has been annoying me all week. My mouse would disappear then reappear, then disappear again several minutes later. This would go on and on. Is there a solution to permanently fix this issue?...
  9. mouse disappears in Google Chrome

mouse disappears in Google Chrome: My mouse has disappeared in Google Chrome. I have already reset the settings through both the control panel and the device manager on Windows 10. Any suggestions?...
  10. My Mouse keeps disappearing. HELP!

My Mouse keeps disappearing. HELP!: I'm using a Dell OptiPlex 9020 AIO. Every time I use the touchscreen my pointer disappears. Even if I move my mouse to try to re-activate the pointer, it still does not show. I can only see the location of it by pressing Ctrl. In order to fix this, I have to go to Mouse...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant see mouse on chrome

2. mouse keeps disappearing chrome

3. why does my cursor disappear in chrome

4. chrome cursor disappears windows 10,
  5. mouse cursor disappears chrome,
  6. why does my cursor keep disappearing on chrome browser,
  7. mouse disappearing when using chrome,
  8. cursor not showing up in chrome,
  9. why does my mouse disappear in chrome,
  10. cursor disappears in chrome,
  11. disappearing curcor in google chrome,