Windows 10: My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting i need help!

Discus and support My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting i need help! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using an xtrfy xg m4 rgb, and recently my mouse has started disconnecting and reconnecting for some reason. I have already tried following some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VincentAmirian, Aug 4, 2020.

1. My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting i need help!

I am using an xtrfy xg m4 rgb, and recently my mouse has started disconnecting and reconnecting for some reason. I have already tried following some guides and none of them worked!.

:)

VincentAmirian, Aug 4, 2020

2. The mouse reconnecting / disconnecting

Recently, the mouse I've been using has been being weird, I've learned to deal with it. By being weird I mean its been disconnecting and reconnecting whenever the dongle is in a certain direction. Yesterday however, the mouse started disconnecting when I
    plug it in, and reconnecting when I unplug it, I've spent a good chunk of my day trying to figure it out and I just can't. Please help.

Mouse Model: Logitech
    G403

KingsleyQuansah, Aug 4, 2020
  3. usb keeps disconnecting and reconnecting windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the make model of your system?
    I suggest you to Change the USB power management settings and check.

• Open Device Manager.

• Double-click the type USB to change power management settings.

• Right-click the specific device you want, and then click
      Properties.

• On the Power Management tab, change the power management settings.

I would also suggest you to refer to the suggestion by
    Ashish Sondhi from the following link and check if it helps.

USB devices keeps disconnecting/ reconnecting automatically

Also refer:

• What if a wired device isn't installed properly?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-device-isnt-installed-properly

(Note: steps in the above article applies to Windows 10 as well)

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 4, 2020
  4. My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting i need help!

my mouse keeps disconnecting than reconnecting

My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconecting since 2 days ago. My keyboard is working fine and when i plugged my mouse in my laptop (i mainly use it for my desktop) it kept disconnecting. What should i do.

Also its a Rii mouse

superbacc55, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting i need help!

1. My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting i need help! - Similar Threads - mouse keeps disconnecting

2. My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting i need help please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting i need help please.: my mouse has been disconnecting and reconnecting for the last 5 months and ive tried everything and it doesnt work. It isnt the usb ive tried it with multiple usbs and ive factory reseted my pc and it still happens. I also have tried another mouse and it also disconnects and...
  3. My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting i need help please.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting i need help please.: my mouse has been disconnecting and reconnecting for the last 5 months and ive tried everything and it doesnt work. It isnt the usb ive tried it with multiple usbs and ive factory reseted my pc and it still happens. I also have tried another mouse and it also disconnects and...
  4. My mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting i need help please.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.: hello ive had this problem for a while now and from time to time it disconnects and reconnects and its very irritating, ive already switched mouses and on my previous mouse it was much worse then when i switched to my current mouse the issue disappeared for like 2 months and...
  6. my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.: hello ive had this problem for a while now and from time to time it disconnects and reconnects and its very irritating, ive already switched mouses and on my previous mouse it was much worse then when i switched to my current mouse the issue disappeared for like 2 months and...
  7. my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

8. I have a problem my mouse keep disconnecting and reconnecting

I have a problem my mouse keep disconnecting and reconnecting: My mouse keep disconnecting and reconnect, all the time when playing games. It's like when i move my mouse in video game it disconnect and reconnect and makes a sound. . It does occur on desktop but not as much as when i play video games. My mouse is Wired Optical Mouse.I've...
  9. my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: hello, recently my mouse has been disconnecting for second then reconnecting. first i tried to plug it in different ports on my computer that did not work, then i tried to plug it on a different computer and the mouse stop disconnecting, so i went though control panel to...
  10. Mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

Mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: My mouse keeps disconnecting when I am in a game, and then sometimes it reconnects, and sometimes it doesn't. I know the mouse works because it is new and works on other devices fine, and I have had this problem before with other mouses, but it fixed itself. I have already...