Windows 10: My mouse keeps disconnecting but only happens whilst playing videogames, how do I fix it?

Discus and support My mouse keeps disconnecting but only happens whilst playing videogames, how do I fix it? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every 30 seconds whilst I'm playing a game doesn't happen when I'm not playing a game the windows sound plays followed up by my mouse stopping working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kroemix, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Kroemix Win User

My mouse keeps disconnecting but only happens whilst playing videogames, how do I fix it?

Every 30 seconds whilst I'm playing a game doesn't happen when I'm not playing a game the windows sound plays followed up by my mouse stopping working for about 2 seconds, I have tried to look at the mouse hardware, plug all my devices in and out of my pc, and made sure the pc doesn't automatically turn off any devices to save power, but non of the these things worked.

How do I fix it?

:)

Kroemix, Oct 7, 2020

2. USB disconnect sound keeps playing.

Every 2 seconds the USB disconnect sound keeps playing. It even plays when I disconnect every single USB. Also my mouse sometimes shifts to the right, so I think this is something to do with my mouse but I don't know. This started happening after my PC restarted
    during an update. Would this have anything to do with it? I am running Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB. Thanks.

NathanNGC12, Oct 7, 2020
  3. derektrc Win User
    Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse keeps Disconnecting in Windows 10

Ever since I got this mouse around 3 months ago, my Microsoft Sculpt Touch keeps disconnecting and freezing up. The frequency varies but it can get as bad as 4 times in 2 hours. I have only used the mouse on Windows 10. Although I am currently using the
    Insider version of Windows, this has happened prior to updating to Insider and thus is not an Insider issue.

It doesn't seem to be a Bluetooth issue as I can connect and stay connected to my Bluetooth speaker just fine.

Things I have tried already:

• Reinstall Mouse and Keyboard Center and update
    • Looked through all relevant categories in device manager-><item>->power management and unchecked "allow windows to turn off device"
      • Qualcomm Atheros Bluetoooth, a few under Human Interface Devices such as Microsoft Hardware Bluetooth Device, etc
    • Reinstalled and updated drivers
    None of the suggestions have helped. Could someone give guidance on how to fix this? I feel like I have gone through most of the common suggestions for fixing this issue.

derektrc, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Jay Jap Win User

My mouse keeps disconnecting but only happens whilst playing videogames, how do I fix it?

My laptop WiFi keeps disconnecting almost ever minute

Hello Fadi,

There are multiple possible reasons why your Wi-Fi keeps on disconnecting like the drivers or the actual router itself. To assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Have you recently made any change/updates prior to this issue?
    • Is this happening to your other devices?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform all the troubleshooting steps posted on this
    article to isolate the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

1. My mouse keeps disconnecting but only happens whilst playing videogames, how do I fix it? - Similar Threads - mouse keeps disconnecting

2. How do I fix my mouse so that it doesn't keep either lagging, disconnecting and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my mouse so that it doesn't keep either lagging, disconnecting and...: For a few days now, my mouse a wired glorious model O has been disconnecting and reconnecting at random. This was getting quite annoying and so I tried updating the driver, but now my mouse doesn't even show up anymore in the device manager, nor does it register any movement...
  3. How do I fix my mouse so that it doesn't keep either lagging, disconnecting and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my mouse so that it doesn't keep either lagging, disconnecting and...: For a few days now, my mouse a wired glorious model O has been disconnecting and reconnecting at random. This was getting quite annoying and so I tried updating the driver, but now my mouse doesn't even show up anymore in the device manager, nor does it register any movement...
  4. My Mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Mouse keeps disconnecting: My mouse keeps disconnecting whether i play a game or not.I have a windows 10 and my mouse disconnects.It doesent happen when i move my mouse around without stopping but happens when i move it fast around and then stop moving.I have a CSL gaming mouse.To fix my Problem i have...
  5. My mouse keeps disconnecting whenever I play video games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse keeps disconnecting whenever I play video games: So there is an issue i have whenever I use my mouse when playing video games like Apex Legends, Counter Strike Global Offensive etc. my mouse keeps constantly disconnecting. In one match that can happen over 10 times. It makes a windows disconnect sound and instantly...
  6. My mouse keeps disconnecting whenever I play video games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse keeps disconnecting whenever I play video games: So there is an issue i have whenever I use my mouse when playing video games like Apex Legends, Counter Strike Global Offensive etc. my mouse keeps constantly disconnecting. In one match that can happen over 10 times. It makes a windows disconnect sound and instantly...
  7. My mouse keeps disconnecting whenever I play video games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. What is happening to my computer? Things like this keep happening? How do I fix it. It’s...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is happening to my computer? Things like this keep happening? How do I fix it. It’s...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Marshmello03 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/km2gta/what_is_happening_to_my_computer_things_like_this/
  9. This keeps happening how do I fix it?

This keeps happening how do I fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/keyvahnsthebest [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkaumj/this_keeps_happening_how_do_i_fix_it/
  10. Wifi keeps dropping, fixed by disconnecting and reconnecting to wifi again. Only happens on...

Wifi keeps dropping, fixed by disconnecting and reconnecting to wifi again. Only happens on...: I'm on windows update 1909, but this issue has been persisting for months. I have recently updated my drivers for my wifi/bluetooth card to no avail. It's really hampering my ability to play games with my friends online. It rarely drops when I'm not playing games. What...