Windows 10: MY MOUSE KEEPS ON FREEZING AND UNFREEZING EVEN WHEN I UPDATED MY PC TO WINDOWS 10

Discus and support MY MOUSE KEEPS ON FREEZING AND UNFREEZING EVEN WHEN I UPDATED MY PC TO WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I TRIED UNPLUGING AND REPLUGGING THE MOUSE AND SEARCHING THE MIRCOSOFT FORUMS FOR ANSWERS BUT NONE WORKED. I AM TIRED OF THAT MOD WHO TOOK DOWN MY POST... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KingRoyale1995, Nov 25, 2018.

1. MY MOUSE KEEPS ON FREEZING AND UNFREEZING EVEN WHEN I UPDATED MY PC TO WINDOWS 10

I TRIED UNPLUGING AND REPLUGGING THE MOUSE AND SEARCHING THE MIRCOSOFT FORUMS FOR ANSWERS BUT NONE WORKED. I AM TIRED OF THAT MOD WHO TOOK DOWN MY POST WHEN I STATED THAT I TRIED SEARCHING THE INTERNET FOR ANSWERS BUT I CAN’T FIND IT!

:)

KingRoyale1995, Nov 25, 2018

2. Windows 10 update causing mouse to freeze and volume buttons not to work.

Hi.

Yesterday my PC did a Windows 10 update, but now my mouse will keep freezing randomly for around two minutes before it unfreezes, and my volume control keyboard buttons(f9 & f10) have stopped working.

My PC is a Windows 8 Toshiba.

Thanks!

Nick_19942, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Windows 10 keeps freezing and will not unfreeze

Hi Yael,

Let's focus first on freezing issues on your Windows 10 computer.

• When did this issue started to happen?
    • Have you already tried the troubleshooting steps posted by Deepika Gowda in this
      thread?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Nov 25, 2018
  4. MY MOUSE KEEPS ON FREEZING AND UNFREEZING EVEN WHEN I UPDATED MY PC TO WINDOWS 10

Windows 10 fully updated. Mouse freezes now and then.

i only have mouse and keyboard connected. dont use anything else.

PC is chill. CPU on load is less than 55C. I have lots of fans!

When i restart the PC it goes away, so pretty sure thats not heat.

I changed my port too! it came back again after some time. Windows 10 really sucks.

de.das.dude, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

MY MOUSE KEEPS ON FREEZING AND UNFREEZING EVEN WHEN I UPDATED MY PC TO WINDOWS 10

1. MY MOUSE KEEPS ON FREEZING AND UNFREEZING EVEN WHEN I UPDATED MY PC TO WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - MOUSE KEEPS FREEZING

2. Hi, my mouse cursor is freezing every second and then unfreezing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my mouse cursor is freezing every second and then unfreezing.: The freezing isnt random its happening every 1 second, its doing it on games, programs desktop etc. i have tried sfc scans dcim scans, both came up clear.i have tried updating mouse drivers and still not working and tried changing display drivers and still not working. The...
  3. Hi, my mouse cursor is freezing every second and then unfreezing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, my mouse cursor is freezing every second and then unfreezing.: The freezing isnt random its happening every 1 second, its doing it on games, programs desktop etc. i have tried sfc scans dcim scans, both came up clear.i have tried updating mouse drivers and still not working and tried changing display drivers and still not working. The...
  4. When moving my mouse, it freezes for a second and unfreezes over and over!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When moving my mouse, it freezes for a second and unfreezes over and over!: Everytime when I move my mouse, it freezes for a second and unfreezes, my mouse I'm using is a usb wireless one and it also freezes for more than 1 second so how do I fix this?...
  5. When moving my mouse, it freezes for a second and unfreezes over and over!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When moving my mouse, it freezes for a second and unfreezes over and over!: Everytime when I move my mouse, it freezes for a second and unfreezes, my mouse I'm using is a usb wireless one and it also freezes for more than 1 second so how do I fix this?...
  6. When moving my mouse, it freezes for a second and unfreezes over and over!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PC keeps freezing or mouse keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps freezing or mouse keeps freezing: so I did the latest windows 10 update and ever since I did it my pc will freeze for a second every 5 ish seconds I don't know if its my mouse because i check for driver updates and nothing i uninstalled my mouse and that didn't fix it (new mouse as well). I also just...
  8. Windows 10 freezing and unfreezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezing and unfreezing: Hello i have been experiencing freezing problems when i have updated from windows 8.1 to windows 10. Every time it freezes and unfreezes with the following error message in Event viewer. Kernel-EventTracing Session "Intel ESRV FPS Input Session" failed to start with the...
  9. My Windows 10 Freezes, Eventually Unfreezes, And Then Freezes Again

My Windows 10 Freezes, Eventually Unfreezes, And Then Freezes Again: I updated my Windows 10 PC 3 days ago. And it freezes, but I'm able to move the cursor. It eventually unfreezes, and then freezes again. But this time it cuts off the audio, especially when I'm using the Movies & TV app to watch stuff. Why is that happening?...
  10. My mouse keeps freezing

My mouse keeps freezing: My mouse keeps freezing. I uninstalled the mouse yesterday and it worked fine. Today it has frozen 3 times. I have Windows 10. Does anyone have another solution?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows keeps freezing and unfreezing

2. my mouse keeps freezing so i have to turn it on & off

3. how to unfreeze mouse on windows 10

4. windows 10 mouse keeps freezing then unfreezing