Windows 10: My mouse keeps teleporting, what do i do?

Discus and support My mouse keeps teleporting, what do i do? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My mouse is constantly teleporting to the bottom right corner of my center screen, and it just started teleporting to my top right occasionally. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AsherScott127, Jun 23, 2024.

1. My mouse keeps teleporting, what do i do?

My mouse is constantly teleporting to the bottom right corner of my center screen, and it just started teleporting to my top right occasionally. My mouse is also flickering and clicking closing apps and things.I bought a new mouse, tried different ports, restarted my desktop, factory reset it, changing update versions, and verified that there were no viruses on my desktop. All of my other equipment works fine in the ports too. What can i do to get my mouse to behave normally?

:)

AsherScott127, Jun 23, 2024

2. How to fix mouse teleport in roblox

When right cick and release mouse will teleport

Alro bambambam, Jun 23, 2024
  3. DustinWu Win User
    Mouse teleporting and freezing

My mouse has been freezing and teleporting quite often. I got a new mouse but it happened again. I'm not sure if this is a mouse or pc error. Old mice was viper mini and currently using hyper x pulse fire haste. Tried uninstalling drivers, changing usb ports but nothing is working.

DustinWu, Jun 23, 2024
  4. My mouse keeps teleporting, what do i do?

mouse cursor teleporting to other monitor

i have a dual monitor display, and my mouse cursor frequently teleports to the bottom left of my second monitor on the left side. This happens even more often when i try moving the mouse from the left monitor to the right.

Devon Monk, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

My mouse keeps teleporting, what do i do?

1. My mouse keeps teleporting, what do i do? - Similar Threads - mouse keeps teleporting

2. My mouse keeps teleporting, what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse keeps teleporting, what do i do?: My mouse is constantly teleporting to the bottom right corner of my center screen, and it just started teleporting to my top right occasionally. My mouse is also flickering and clicking closing apps and things.I bought a new mouse, tried different ports, restarted my desktop,...
  3. my pc keeps crashing what do i do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc keeps crashing what do i do: anytime i play a pc game at low quality everything's fine but then if i go up to max quality which i could do up to 3 days ago my entire pc crashes and i have to physically shut if off and back on i updates my drivers so it shouldnt be that and i reset my pc so it couldnt be...
  4. Mouse teleporting and freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse teleporting and freezing: My mouse has been freezing and teleporting quite often. I got a new mouse but it happened again. I'm not sure if this is a mouse or pc error. Old mice was viper mini and currently using hyper x pulse fire haste. Tried uninstalling drivers, changing usb ports but nothing is...
  5. Mouse teleporting and freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse teleporting and freezing: My mouse has been freezing and teleporting quite often. I got a new mouse but it happened again. I'm not sure if this is a mouse or pc error. Old mice was viper mini and currently using hyper x pulse fire haste. Tried uninstalling drivers, changing usb ports but nothing is...
  6. Mouse teleporting and freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My mouse keep jumping around and teleporting and lagging

My mouse keep jumping around and teleporting and lagging: Its a desktopasus rog strix z490-Ei9-10850k8gb x2 of 3200mhz vengeance pro ram rgbssd evo plus 1tb nzxt kraken z63rtx 3080 asus rog strixcorsaire 750wconnected lan cable 100mbps internetwindow 10 promonitor : g7 oddysey samsung 240hz 1440p 32”using display port.mouse :...
  8. Mouse teleport

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse teleport: Got a brand new laptop that are windows 10 Using office wired mouse with mouse pad I play games not just one game So I was playing a game than this suddenly happen I was in the game I was looking at the front suddenly it instantly teleport my screen to the right instantly,...
  9. My mouse keeps scrolling, what else can I do?

My mouse keeps scrolling, what else can I do?: For the last few hours my mouse which is a wireless Logitech has become unresponsive on dropdown keys and webpages and will continually scroll down to the bottom on some pages or will scroll to the top on others. I have down all the things mircosoft says to do such as...
  10. My keyboard and mouse is not working what do I do?

My keyboard and mouse is not working what do I do?: What do I do because I need to know ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-keyboard-and-mouse-is-not-working-what-do-i-do/85e44515-f169-472e-a887-c513e6651225