Windows 10: my mouse, keyboard and lighting system keep disconecting and restarting

Discus and support my mouse, keyboard and lighting system keep disconecting and restarting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I believe this is windows 11 related but I'm not sure, this issue started happening a couple of months ago, ive already tried doing a clean windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryu27, May 26, 2023.

1. Ryu27 Win User

my mouse, keyboard and lighting system keep disconecting and restarting

I believe this is windows 11 related but I'm not sure, this issue started happening a couple of months ago, ive already tried doing a clean windows 11 install, i updated my bios settings, all drivers and updates are update. I've also used device manager to tell the usb devices not to be allowed to power down my devices and this issue still persists no matter what i do while im using my pc or not using it the usb, keyboard and mouse will disconnect and i have to wait a few seconds until it all reconnects automatically i have an intel core i9 11900k so its not a ryzen issue or anything like tha

:)

Ryu27, May 26, 2023

2. Wireless Keyboard & Mouse lights not lighting up.

Good morning.

I have a strange problem.

A few months ago, I bought a new [ eBay ] Logitech MK270 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard Combo for my Desktop. Previously they were BOTH wired. I inserted the USB Dongle and swithched the Keyboard and Mouse on. Everything worked perfectly and BOTH the Keyboard and Mouse lights were on.

At the weekend, I tidied up all the cables etc. I turned the Desktop on, and EVERYTHING worked perfectly, except the lights on the Keyboard and Mouse were NOT lit, although they BOTH worked perfectly.

The only thing I changed was to use a different USB Port for the USB Dongle.

I went into the Device Manager and deleted ALL other entries for the Keyboard and Mouse, as shown below, BUT, still the lights do NOT light up.

my mouse, keyboard and lighting system keep disconecting and restarting 376127d1664272563t-wireless-keyboard-mouse-lights-not-lighting-up-image.png

It is NOT a big problem as I always remember to swith them BOTH off, but I would be interested to find out why this has happened. Surely it can't just be because I changed the USB Dongle Port !

I have already tried a Restart, Shutdows & Restart, and put new batteries in BOTH the Keyboard and Mouse.

As I said, they are BOTH working perfectly except for the lights NOT being lit.

Thanks.

Paul Black, May 27, 2023
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, May 27, 2023
  4. my mouse, keyboard and lighting system keep disconecting and restarting

keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 27, 2023
Thema:

my mouse, keyboard and lighting system keep disconecting and restarting

1. my mouse, keyboard and lighting system keep disconecting and restarting - Similar Threads - mouse keyboard lighting

2. my wifi on my laptop keeps disconecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my wifi on my laptop keeps disconecting: so i use a msi gf 63 laptop and i get 2 error codes that tell me to reinstall my wifi drivers ive done that but the problem still persists ive even tried doing a clean installation of windows yet that didnt fix it right now with the latest wiif drivers the errors were alot...
  3. my wifi on my laptop keeps disconecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my wifi on my laptop keeps disconecting: so i use a msi gf 63 laptop and i get 2 error codes that tell me to reinstall my wifi drivers ive done that but the problem still persists ive even tried doing a clean installation of windows yet that didnt fix it right now with the latest wiif drivers the errors were alot...
  4. my mouse, keyboard and lighting system keep disconecting and restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse, keyboard and lighting system keep disconecting and restarting: I believe this is windows 11 related but I'm not sure, this issue started happening a couple of months ago, ive already tried doing a clean windows 11 install, i updated my bios settings, all drivers and updates are update. I've also used device manager to tell the usb...
  5. My mouse and keyboard suddenly stop working but the LED lights on the keyboard and mouse...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse and keyboard suddenly stop working but the LED lights on the keyboard and mouse...: The mouse keeps disconnecting when I'm playing or just even browsing the internet, this happens frequently and then just reconnects immediately, but this causes a huge problem while playing games as it stops the mouse from moving for a second. But the huge problem is when my...
  6. My mouse and keyboard suddenly stop working but the LED lights on the keyboard and mouse...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse and keyboard suddenly stop working but the LED lights on the keyboard and mouse...: The mouse keeps disconnecting when I'm playing or just even browsing the internet, this happens frequently and then just reconnects immediately, but this causes a huge problem while playing games as it stops the mouse from moving for a second. But the huge problem is when my...
  7. My mouse and keyboard suddenly stop working but the LED lights on the keyboard and mouse...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Computer Keeps disconecting with my wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Keeps disconecting with my wifi: This has been happening for a while, i select a wifi then after playing, browsing for a while the internet seems to stop or get very slow, even more during downloads, when i click on internet iconwifi icon on the task bar it appears empty or with the connected wifi only and...
  9. Bluetooth mouse disconects on iddle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth mouse disconects on iddle: Yesterday a Windows update was installed. Since then, my bluetooth mouse keeps desconecting when it's iddle. If you don't move it for just a seconds, it disconnects. And when you move it again, it took 3-5 seconds to respond again. I remove it from "Device and printers" and...
  10. Ethernet keeps disconecting randomly on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet keeps disconecting randomly on my windows 10: Every other device in my home isn't having any problems with ethernet except my pc, i tried to swap cables and it didn't help. So that eliminates posibility of modem/router/cable problem. I'm pretty certant that issue is in my pc. It just randomly disconects me every few...