Windows 10: My mouse lags between dual monitors

Discus and support My mouse lags between dual monitors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Does anyone have a solution please? I'm using an HP Spectre notebook with a Dynadock hub linked to 2 monitors. The mouse is really slow - so annoying!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SydneyKoukla, May 26, 2019.

1. My mouse lags between dual monitors

Does anyone have a solution please? I'm using an HP Spectre notebook with a Dynadock hub linked to 2 monitors.

The mouse is really slow - so annoying!

Thanks in advance

:)

SydneyKoukla, May 26, 2019

2. Dual monitor, Dual mouse??

Hello,

Please share this information to assist you better.

• How have you setup dual monitors?
    • Are you referring to use 2 different mouse/keyboard with the dual monitor setup?
    If yes, the mouse or keyboard may function same as one another. Since, it has to be connected to single PC/tower.

However, setting up 2 different mouse/keyboard with the Dual- monitor setup, it may not function separately for each monitor.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 26, 2019
  3. KathyFM Win User
    Monitor / Mouse / Keyboard Lag Problems

I have a Lenovo X1 Windows 10 Laptop. I have a Logitech Wireless Mouse and Keyboard. I have a Viewsonic LED 1080p Full HD montior. When connecting the monitor to the laptop there is a lag time on the monitor. There is an even more significant lag with
    the mouse and keyboard. The mouse and keyboard work fine on the laptop itself. How do I get rid of the monitor, mouse, keyboard lags? I have already tried removing the mouse and keyboard and reinstalling but this action has not helped. Please advise. Thanks.

KathyFM, May 26, 2019
  4. My mouse lags between dual monitors

mouse lags with 2 monitors

I have a new pc 4 month old with a radeon RX580 card, when I connect the secound monitor my mouse lags across both screens, I've tried them in different hdmi ports , windows sees both monitors and they work fine but this mouse lag is driving me crazy. Any
    help please

Mark de Tournillon, May 26, 2019
Thema:

My mouse lags between dual monitors

1. My mouse lags between dual monitors - Similar Threads - mouse lags between

2. My mouse not working on dual monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse not working on dual monitors: Split from this thread. This seems to have been going on for a while. I can't say that I noticed it when I first upgraded to Windows 11. It may or may not have been present. It may have been caused by an early update. The problem is persistent to the extent that if I can't...
  3. My mouse not working on dual monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse not working on dual monitors: Split from this thread. This seems to have been going on for a while. I can't say that I noticed it when I first upgraded to Windows 11. It may or may not have been present. It may have been caused by an early update. The problem is persistent to the extent that if I can't...
  4. mouse settings with dual monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse settings with dual monitors: Windows 10 system. I use two monitors and routinely move the cursor from one to the other. Recently upgraded to Norton Ultimate and the mouse pointer will now not move smoothly from one monitor to the other. Also, the display locations seem to reset the opposite of the actual...
  5. Dragging windows between dual monitors

Dragging windows between dual monitors: PLEASE NOTE that this problem only began a few weeks ago and NO HARDWARE or SOFTWARE CHANGES were made to the system.Until recently, when I have a window maximized, I could grab it by the title bar and drag it across to the other display. When I did it, the application window...
  6. Dual monitor slideshow causing lag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual monitor slideshow causing lag: Windows stutters for a bit when wallpaper changes. Extremely irritating in games. I have slideshow enabled, which pulls wallpapers from a folder with ~100 wallpapers for both screens. I've searched the internet through and through, but wasn't able to find a fix. Wallpaper...
  7. Mouse sticks between screens of dual monitors

Mouse sticks between screens of dual monitors: How do I keep my mouse from sticking between dual moniters? I run windows 10, should I go back to 8? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-sticks-between-screens-of-dual-monitors/438a3028-b407-44fe-a851-8e4aa10f6549
  8. Switching between single and dual monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching between single and dual monitors: I have a dual monitor setup but often only need a single monitor. Windows does not recognize if the second monitor is off and will attempt to open apps and windows in the non existent second monitor forcing me to switch it on. Is this the default behavior and is there any way...
  9. Mouse movement between monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse movement between monitors: I had two monitors and recently upgraded one of them to a 32" one. Before the change my mouse moved left to get to the left monitor and right to go back to the right one, no problem. All I did was turn off the computer, unplug the VGA cable for the old one and plug in the new...
  10. Dual monitor lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual monitor lag: I have a 144hz acer xf240h monitor as my primary monitor then my secondary monitor is 60 hz. obs lags really hard if i stream at 60fps and play fortnite at 144fps but if i play fortnite at 60fps it is smooth. How can i fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mouse lag between monitors