Windows 10: my mouse loading animation changed

Discus and support my mouse loading animation changed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my mouse loading animation changed automatically. how can i make it like past? [ATTACH] its like this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mohammadjozani, Nov 22, 2020.

1. my mouse loading animation changed

my mouse loading animation changed automatically. how can i make it like past?
    my mouse loading animation changed 305b83e6-6d00-4aff-a1d9-5246a8c8e4cf?upload=true.png

its like this.

:)

mohammadjozani, Nov 22, 2020

2. Mouse loads continuosly

The recent change that you've performed could've updated your mouse driver causing it not to work properly. As an initial step to diagnose your concern, we suggest that you reinstall your mouse driver to reset it to default. To do this, follow the steps
    below:

• Type Device Manager in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click the drop-down arrow for Mice and other pointing devices to view the driver.
    • Right-click the mouse driver and select Properties.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Click OK and exit the Device Manager window.

Restart your device to reinstall the driver. Once your device is back on, check if you encounter the same concern.

Let us know should need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Darknova Win User
    Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile my mouse loading animation changed :)

Darknova, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

my mouse loading animation changed

Cursor animations sometimes working.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I see that you are using a Custom mouse cursor. Ideally, the animation of the cursor depends on the action that you are performing using the mouse. You can try removing the cursor, re-add it and check if the animations work fine. Please follow the
    steps mentioned below to remove the cursor:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type control and click on
      OK
    3. Select Large icons from the drop down for
      view by.
    4. Click on Mouse, and click on
      Pointers
      tab.
    5. Select the cursor from the drop down menu that you have installed and click on
      Delete.
    6. If you receive any prompt, click on OK.
    7. Once the cursor is deleted, install it again and check.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to get in touch with the cursor developer team to help you further with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

my mouse loading animation changed

1. my mouse loading animation changed - Similar Threads - mouse loading animation

2. Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle: Good day,I am having trouble for many months now because there is no option to turn off the loading animation. It has been distracting and affecting work performance for years. Any help? Thanks....
  3. Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle: Good day,I am having trouble for many months now because there is no option to turn off the loading animation. It has been distracting and affecting work performance for years. Any help? Thanks....
  4. Mouse Pointer Turned to an Animated Hand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Pointer Turned to an Animated Hand: I was configuring my new LG Gram 17” laptop with Windows10 and somehow I changed the mouse black arrow to a hand when approaching an item the arrow turns to a hand. I’m quite comfortable working with the Settings or Control panel and I have tried everything I can think off...
  5. Mouse Pointer Turned to an Animated Hand

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Pointer Turned to an Animated Hand: I was configuring my new LG Gram 17” laptop with Windows10 and somehow I changed the mouse black arrow to a hand when approaching an item the arrow turns to a hand. I’m quite comfortable working with the Settings or Control panel and I have tried everything I can think off...
  6. disable taskbar edge loading animation

in Windows 10 Customization
    disable taskbar edge loading animation: Is there a way to disable this? I've already disabled animations in taskbar ages ago. It wasn't there a while ago. It's this white circle that shows "pages loading etc"....
  7. Right click on mouse, mouse cursor animation stuck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right click on mouse, mouse cursor animation stuck: Hello everyone, I installed csgo and I had to change screen to full screen instead of "windowed". After I did that I tried to go to desktop where I could change some settings about displaying black bars. When I tried right click on mouse, the loading animation just got...
  8. How to change animated loading cursor color when you change cursor color

How to change animated loading cursor color when you change cursor color: Im trying to change the color of the pointer in the aero_working.ani cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-animated-loading-cursor-color-when/5dbf4760-4d8e-462f-80c2-519ab31887ce
  9. Changing windows boot animation to custom animation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing windows boot animation to custom animation: [ATTACH] So I'm trying to change my windows boot animation to my own gif file, and I found a boot updater but that was for windows 7. I will attach the gif files so you guys can check it out Sam.T Thanks https://i.redd.it/8dr289e3kv951.gif submitted by...
  10. Animated Mouse Cursors in Windows 10

Animated Mouse Cursors in Windows 10: I've been working on making some of my own very nice looking if i might add, mouse cursors for windows 10, however i am experiencing a TON of issues with assigning the .ani files for each state, but also my animations stop every once and while and then start and then stop and...