Windows 10: My mouse pointer

Discus and support My mouse pointer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I hover over stuff with my mouse pointer it clicks it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tech amazing, Mar 16, 2019 at 4:37 AM.

1. My mouse pointer

when I hover over stuff with my mouse pointer it clicks it.

:)

Tech amazing, Mar 16, 2019 at 4:37 AM

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

3. Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 16, 2019 at 4:43 AM
  4. Ian Ser Win User

My mouse pointer

The Mouse Pointer (THE OLD ONE?)

Hi Amir,

Are you using an external mouse or the touch pad mouse? You can change the way how your mouse pointer looks by following these steps:

1. Press Windows key on your keyboard, type Change your mouse settings and select the search result.
    2. On the window that would appear, click Additional mouse options.
    3. On the Pointers tab, under Scheme, click
      Windows Default (system scheme)
      on the drop-down menu.

Let me know if there are improvements.

Thema:

My mouse pointer

1. My mouse pointer - Similar Threads - mouse pointer

2. Senseless Mouse Pointer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Senseless Mouse Pointer: I have Windows 10 system with 4 30" 4K monitors. My mouse has a mind of its own and seems to move to the corners of the screen or to the farthest left monitor close to the Windows Start Icon every 5 seconds. I now spend 90% of time moving my mouse to where I need it. About...
  3. Mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse pointer: Every time I hover over somthing it clicks it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer/30a24d73-733e-415a-80a7-745a09cdfe69
  4. Mouse pointer not working correctly

Mouse pointer not working correctly: No matter where I am on my screen with my mouse, when I click on something to open it my pointer returns to the top of the screen. Could someone please help? This is getting very frustrating...
  5. mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle

mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle: In Windows 10 1809. I fixed the mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle, but it's back !!! Checked the community and found no information to fix it......
  6. Crippled mouse pointer?

Crippled mouse pointer?: Hello, my mouse has always worked fine on my HP Laptop but for some reason my cursor will randomly stop moving at points and will not respond to the trackpad input again unless I open and close the laptop. This is happening more and more by the day and getting VERY annoying...
  7. after login- blank screen with mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after login- blank screen with mouse pointer: I have been using Windows 10 for a couple of years. 5 days ago, while issuing a print, Windows 10 desktop disappeared suddenly. I get a blank screen with mouse pointer. No desktop, no task bar, no start menu. I tried the following options (after reading online) regedit...
  8. I have a Surface Laptop (no mouse). When I'm online, the pointer (curser) disappear

I have a Surface Laptop (no mouse). When I'm online, the pointer (curser) disappear: I have a Surface Laptop (no mouse). When I'm online, the pointer (curser) disappears frequently. I can't get it back without restarting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-surface-laptop-no-mouse-when-im-online/7fb01c09-b40e-4258-93b1-fa63f5c05f90
  9. Windows Pointers & Mouse Settings for left-handed people for WIN10

Windows Pointers & Mouse Settings for left-handed people for WIN10: Are they any downloads that I can use for a customer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pointers-mouse-settings-for-left-handed/5d8b058a-a8e3-4489-882d-7d828d4005ba
  10. Mouse Pointers Keep Changing to HUGE When Hovering at Edge of Window

Mouse Pointers Keep Changing to HUGE When Hovering at Edge of Window: I've built two Windows 10 Pro PCs in the past month. Both had this problem, but the first one seems to be cured. The problem is that the cursor that normally changes to a two-headed arrow when the pointer is at the edge of a re sizable window, gets replaced with the largest...