Windows 10: MY MOUSE POINTER

Discus and support MY MOUSE POINTER in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse pointer is not visible. I used to update devices by click the device manager and then mice and pointer. After installing the pointer became... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Febe GraceAquino-Magadan, Aug 14, 2019.

1. MY MOUSE POINTER

My mouse pointer is not visible. I used to update devices by click the device manager and then mice and pointer. After installing the pointer became visible and my computer experienced so slow process that I thought I need to restart it. After I restart, the mouse is not visible again. and I check my mice and pointer device manager, I saw 1 tab only, before they were 3 tabs. I tried key functions but their not working. please help.

:)

Febe GraceAquino-Magadan, Aug 14, 2019

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Ian Ser Win User

MY MOUSE POINTER

The Mouse Pointer (THE OLD ONE?)

Hi Amir,

Are you using an external mouse or the touch pad mouse? You can change the way how your mouse pointer looks by following these steps:

1. Press Windows key on your keyboard, type Change your mouse settings and select the search result.
    2. On the window that would appear, click Additional mouse options.
    3. On the Pointers tab, under Scheme, click
      Windows Default (system scheme)
      on the drop-down menu.

Let me know if there are improvements.

Ian Ser, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

MY MOUSE POINTER

1. MY MOUSE POINTER - Similar Threads - MOUSE POINTER

2. Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated: I did get my hands on few Windows 98 mouse pointer icons such as busy and busy working at background. They are directly taken from a good old Windows 98 VM so file extensions and formats are okay with win10 ani. Problem is everytime I boot my laptop it defaults to garbage...
  3. Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated: I did get my hands on few Windows 98 mouse pointer icons such as busy and busy working at background. They are directly taken from a good old Windows 98 VM so file extensions and formats are okay with win10 ani. Problem is everytime I boot my laptop it defaults to garbage...
  4. Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My mouse pointer automatically changes to black low resolution pointer when the computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse pointer automatically changes to black low resolution pointer when the computer...: Hello,I was facing this issue with this mouse pointer when the system goes to busy, it changes to low-res black pointer. And it is such that the mouse is like invisible and visible at some points of the cursor, and it becomes hardly to notice. I couldn't find any solution all...
  6. My mouse pointer automatically changes to black low resolution pointer when the computer...

My mouse pointer automatically changes to black low resolution pointer when the computer...: Hello,I was facing this issue with this mouse pointer when the system goes to busy, it changes to low-res black pointer. And it is such that the mouse is like invisible and visible at some points of the cursor, and it becomes hardly to notice. I couldn't find any solution all...
  7. My mouse pointer automatically changes to black low resolution pointer when the computer...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed: I searched the whole internetI searched all over redditI searched in SuperuserBut I could not find a program or a trick to increase the speed of the touchpad mouse pointer movement speed with the laptop touchpad.I maximized the touchpad speed in the Windows settings and the...
  9. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed: I searched the whole internetI searched all over redditI searched in SuperuserBut I could not find a program or a trick to increase the speed of the touchpad mouse pointer movement speed with the laptop touchpad.I maximized the touchpad speed in the Windows settings and the...
  10. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware