Windows 10: My mouse requires a specific place for my finger else it won't click

Discus and support My mouse requires a specific place for my finger else it won't click in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So basically my mouse only clicks if i put my finger on a specific place, and it didn't used to have to do that. Previously, it worked wherever on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alexpert2, May 4, 2021 at 12:12 PM.

1. Alexpert2 Win User

My mouse requires a specific place for my finger else it won't click

So basically my mouse only clicks if i put my finger on a specific place, and it didn't used to have to do that. Previously, it worked wherever on the whole large button area. IS there a way to fix it? Do i need to clean out my mouse etc? any help welcome The mouse is from the set MageGee gaming Gaming and mouse Combo, GK710 wired backlight keyboard

:)

2. Alexpert2 Win User

So basically my mouse only clicks if i put my finger on a specific place, and it didn't used to have to do that. Previously, it worked wherever on the whole large button area. IS there a way to fix it? Do i need to clean out my mouse etc? any help welcome *Biggrin The mouse is from the set MageGee gaming Gaming and mouse Combo, GK710 wired backlight keyboard

3. CountMike Win User

There's a small plastic tab between button itself and micro switch it presses on, that's probably worn out. You'd have to open it to do anything.Then you would have to build up that plastic piece. If it's just a wired USB mouse, it's better just to replace it, those fixes don't last long anyway.

4. My mouse requires a specific place for my finger else it won't click

BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, May 4, 2021 at 12:15 PM
Thema:

1. My mouse requires a specific place for my finger else it won't click - Similar Threads - mouse requires specific

2. Mouse won't click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse won't click: I'm having a problem and can't find any solution to it anywhere. So at one point my mouse won't click. I know it's not the mouse itself, because the problem comes up with both USB, Bluetooth and touchpad at the same time. So in detail: It has 2-3 cases 1: I can click on the...
  3. Trackpad clicks when I release my finger

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trackpad clicks when I release my finger: For the past 3 months on my laptop, the trackpad clicks automaticaly when I realease my finger. Not just on buttons or windows, but everywhere. How can I stop that ? Thank you submitted by /u/BatDePau [link] [comments]...
  4. My mouse won't stop moving,clicking, and scrolling on it's own.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mouse won't stop moving,clicking, and scrolling on it's own.: I've tried updating drivers. Restarting windows. Lowering speed of the cursor. Taking apart my mouse and cleaning the inside (Logitech m185 btw). Cleaning the usb port. And Unplugging and plugging the mouse in. But nothing will work. Please help! I'm using windows 10...
  5. My pc won't open specific programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc won't open specific programs: I've recently had this problem on my pc, and it is really frustrating. Basically, half of all programs on my pc won't open anymore Spotify, some games etc. I use Bullguard as my antivirus software, and it usually opens automatically when i start my pc. But now I have to log...
  6. Mouse suddenly requires multiple clicks to function

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse suddenly requires multiple clicks to function: In the past couple days my Microsoft wireless mouse has started to require multiple clicks as many as 3 -5 to open something or get focus. How do I fix this? I've replaced the batteries even though there was no indication of them going bad. I've also performed a sfc...
  7. Touchpad won't right-click with two fingers or scroll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touchpad won't right-click with two fingers or scroll: I have a MacBook pro and used bootcamp. Everything was working fine until a blue cursor started to show up. Then afterwards, I could not scroll or use my right-click on my touchpad. I have tried every option shown, including uninstalling it, disabling it and everything I...
  8. My mouse is not clicking normally.

My mouse is not clicking normally.: This started happening a few days ago, when i click my middle mouse button to scroll ( I click it instead of scrolling because am more comfortable with it) my mouse starts glitching, i have to double click on EVERY SINGLE THING, some times i even have to click 3 or 4 times...
  9. My mouse wont click on certain places

My mouse wont click on certain places: so i've got this issue that comes and goes. Uh so basically my mouse wont click my taskbar sometimes and on google chrome when i press on one of my bookmarks it opens a new tab instead and when i press on it, it closes down, and no im not pressing the X, its wherever i press...
  10. Right-clicking with my mouse not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-clicking with my mouse not working.: I have recently installed Windows 10 and downloaded a huge file just this morning. Whenever I right-click by means of my mouse it takes forever and it invariably freezes my computer, which means shutting the thing down and restarting it again. It happens when I right-click my...