Windows 10: My mouse requires a specific place for my finger else it won't click

Discus and support My mouse requires a specific place for my finger else it won't click in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So basically my mouse only clicks if i put my finger on a specific place, and it didn't used to have to do that. Previously, it worked wherever on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alexpert2, May 4, 2021.

1. Alexpert2 Win User

My mouse requires a specific place for my finger else it won't click

So basically my mouse only clicks if i put my finger on a specific place, and it didn't used to have to do that. Previously, it worked wherever on the whole large button area. IS there a way to fix it? Do i need to clean out my mouse etc? any help welcome The mouse is from the set MageGee gaming Gaming and mouse Combo, GK710 wired backlight keyboard

:)

Alexpert2, May 4, 2021
  2. Alexpert2 Win User

So basically my mouse only clicks if i put my finger on a specific place, and it didn't used to have to do that. Previously, it worked wherever on the whole large button area. IS there a way to fix it? Do i need to clean out my mouse etc? any help welcome *Biggrin The mouse is from the set MageGee gaming Gaming and mouse Combo, GK710 wired backlight keyboard

Alexpert2, May 4, 2021
  3. CountMike Win User

There's a small plastic tab between button itself and micro switch it presses on, that's probably worn out. You'd have to open it to do anything.Then you would have to build up that plastic piece. If it's just a wired USB mouse, it's better just to replace it, those fixes don't last long anyway.

CountMike, May 4, 2021
  4. My mouse requires a specific place for my finger else it won't click

BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. My mouse requires a specific place for my finger else it won't click - Similar Threads - mouse requires specific

2. Why is my mouse requiring mutiple clicks to active a single click button? This issue is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my mouse requiring mutiple clicks to active a single click button? This issue is...: Even happened just now: windows is not recognizing single click signals from my mouse and requires me to click multiple times for it to work. The button boxes sometimes change color and then back again signaling me that the action has registered in the PC, just not fully. And...
  3. Why is my mouse requiring mutiple clicks to active a single click button? This issue is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my mouse requiring mutiple clicks to active a single click button? This issue is...: Even happened just now: windows is not recognizing single click signals from my mouse and requires me to click multiple times for it to work. The button boxes sometimes change color and then back again signaling me that the action has registered in the PC, just not fully. And...
  4. Why is my mouse requiring mutiple clicks to active a single click button? This issue is...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse not working on a specific place in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not working on a specific place in windows 11: I'm using,Windows 11 Pro Insider PreviewBuild 25140.rs_prerelease.220610-1351Right after the new update, my mouse doesn't click anything in a specific place The place where search bar is inNOTE: This only happens in apps, and the search box...
  6. Mouse not working on a specific place in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse not working on a specific place in windows 11: I'm using,Windows 11 Pro Insider PreviewBuild 25140.rs_prerelease.220610-1351Right after the new update, my mouse doesn't click anything in a specific place The place where search bar is inNOTE: This only happens in apps, and the search box...
  7. Mouse jumping all over the place! clicking and rt clicking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse jumping all over the place! clicking and rt clicking: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlphaRuthlessBee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vfktc7/mouse_jumping_all_over_the_place_clicking_and_rt/
  8. Mouse is working but won't click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse is working but won't click: On my windows 11 PC, mouse is not working.cursor moves but wont click. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-is-working-but-wont-click/d4446904-1525-41b9-9bf1-69782e247042
  9. Mouse won't click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse won't click: I'm having a problem and can't find any solution to it anywhere. So at one point my mouse won't click. I know it's not the mouse itself, because the problem comes up with both USB, Bluetooth and touchpad at the same time. So in detail: It has 2-3 cases 1: I can click on the...
  10. My mouse wont click on certain places

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse wont click on certain places: so i've got this issue that comes and goes. Uh so basically my mouse wont click my taskbar sometimes and on google chrome when i press on one of my bookmarks it opens a new tab instead and when i press on it, it closes down, and no im not pressing the X, its wherever i press...