Windows 10: My mouse scroll wheel isn’t working, clicking works but scrolling doesn’t please help me

Discus and support My mouse scroll wheel isn’t working, clicking works but scrolling doesn’t please help me in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use a jelly comb mouse and I have tried different methods to fix it but nothing helps the scrolling issue. Everything else runs fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JopaulOU, Nov 12, 2023.

1. JopaulOU Win User

My mouse scroll wheel isn’t working, clicking works but scrolling doesn’t please help me

I use a jelly comb mouse and I have tried different methods to fix it but nothing helps the scrolling issue. Everything else runs fine

:)

JopaulOU, Nov 12, 2023
  2. spunk Win User

Won;t stop scrolling

If you don't press down on the wheel and just roll the wheel forward or back it will scroll the page up or down. Pressing the wheel it will automatically scroll. You can adjust the behavior, how many lines it scrolls, of the Middle Wheel How To Fix Middle Mouse Button And Scroll Wheel Not Working

spunk, Nov 12, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Magnifier: Ctrl + Alt + mouse scroll wheel does not work

Ctrl + Alt + mouse scroll wheel works on a windows 10 Home etition Version 10.0.16299But it doesn`t work on Windows 10 Entreprise 2016LTSB Version 10.0.1.14393 (last update done)

Can Microsoft say if this functionality wiill be available on ecry Windiws 10 ?

MoutonLecoq, Nov 12, 2023
  4. Berton Win User

My mouse scroll wheel isn’t working, clicking works but scrolling doesn’t please help me

Mouse Scroll wheel works -sometimes- but not all the time :s ?

I see a lot of times where the scroll wheel doesn't work if the window has lost focus but clicking in a blank area or click and drag of the scroll bar will get the wheel working. Sometimes a setting change in Mouse to get 1 line at a time instead of the default 3 lines will help.

Berton, Nov 12, 2023
Thema:

1. My mouse scroll wheel isn’t working, clicking works but scrolling doesn’t please help me - Similar Threads - mouse scroll wheel

2. My mouse scroll wheel is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse scroll wheel is not working properly: From a few days now I am seeing that my mouse is working fine when I am scrolling it upwards but it doesn't work properly when I scroll down. When I scroll down it sometimes for1 second works fine and all of a sudden stops scrolling, but my wheel scrolls fully. I have tried...
  3. My mouse scroll wheel isn’t working, clicking works but scrolling doesn’t please help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My mouse scroll wheel isn’t working, clicking works but scrolling doesn’t please help me: I use a jelly comb mouse and I have tried different methods to fix it but nothing helps the scrolling issue. Everything else runs fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-scroll-wheel-isnt-working-clicking-works/36a62a22-488a-4d5b-9f5b-2a9b89937eb5
  4. My mouse scroll wheel isn’t working, clicking works but scrolling doesn’t please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse scroll wheel isn’t working, clicking works but scrolling doesn’t please help me: I use a jelly comb mouse and I have tried different methods to fix it but nothing helps the scrolling issue. Everything else runs fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-scroll-wheel-isnt-working-clicking-works/36a62a22-488a-4d5b-9f5b-2a9b89937eb5
  5. Scroll wheel not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll wheel not working: Scroll wheel only works within Windows 10, eg settings, device manager etc, but not in any other software, eg browser, Outlook, Excel etc. This applies to any mouse used. Have followed all online suggestions so far with no luck....
  6. Mouse scroll wheel not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse scroll wheel not working: Hey Everybody, For some months now my Win10 will sound the "New Device Detected 3 tones". At that moment the mouse freezes; That can happen often or only a few times a day. Sometimes it disconnects the mouse/cursor from what open program I am using and twice after the...
  7. Mouse scroll wheel not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse scroll wheel not working: Hey Everybody, For some months now my Win10 will sound the "New Device Detected 3 tones". At that moment the mouse freezes; That can happen often or only a few times a day. Sometimes it disconnects the mouse/cursor from what open program I am using and twice after the...
  8. Mouse scroll wheel not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Mouse Scroll Wheel stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Scroll Wheel stopped working: Hi I could really use some help with my mouse. I have a Samurai Black 3600 Optical Gaming Mouse. I've had it since June of 2019, and it's worked perfectly fine up until yesterday. I don't know why but the scroll wheel just stopped working. If I leave it alone long enough, it...
  10. Mouse Scroll Wheel not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Scroll Wheel not working.: Okay, I have some CMStorm Mouse and this just started today. The scroll wheel won't work. Not completely but not very well. When it like staggers? If that's the term. I go up it doesn't work I try again it goes down, go down it goes up. I cant seem to find any solution to...