Windows 10: my mouse sensivity feels its on ice

Discus and support my mouse sensivity feels its on ice in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My mouse sens feels heavy and that its on ice. Its hard to move it on my mousepad and i have tested everything, i have bought new mousepad, new mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HenkkaStennabb, Dec 31, 2020.

1. my mouse sensivity feels its on ice

My mouse sens feels heavy and that its on ice. Its hard to move it on my mousepad and i have tested everything, i have bought new mousepad, new mouse and rebootted my pc. and yes my mouse acceleration is off and i have legit spent over 50h trying to figure out how to fix this.

:)

HenkkaStennabb, Dec 31, 2020
  2. anitaj92 Win User

Mouse sens feels on ice

My Mouse sensitivity changed by itself for some reason ever since I updated a game on my pc . It feels really weird and incosistant like on ice. I checked my accl in windows and its off unchecked

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

anitaj92, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Mouse sens feels on ice

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from the earliest post, because some of the community members found the link provided helpful. We would also suggest that you post your query to feedback hub see
    Ian Ser's post.

Feel free to post back should you need further help.

Marilou Ser, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

my mouse sensivity feels its on ice

Mouse sensitivity changed by itself. It feels weird, incosistant, like it's on ice.

Hi,

We see that you are having issues with the sensitivity of your mouse. Is the Enhance pointer precision in your PC enabled? If not, you can follow the steps below:

• Type Mouse in the Search bar.
    • Click on Mouse and Touchpad settings.
    • Click on the Additional mouse options.
    • Click on the Pointer Options tab.
    • Uncheck the Enhance pointer precision checkbox.

If the issue persists, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Follow the steps provided below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on
      Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

my mouse sensivity feels its on ice

1. my mouse sensivity feels its on ice - Similar Threads - mouse sensivity feels

2. Keyboard sensivity so high

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard sensivity so high: hi dear microsoft team i have a issue in my laptop keyboard my keyboard sensivity is like so high its out of controll and so type fast i cant do anythingand i test diffrent method to make it correct but nothing worked for example controll panel keyboard hardware or keyboard...
  3. Keyboard sensivity so high

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard sensivity so high: hi dear microsoft team i have a issue in my laptop keyboard my keyboard sensivity is like so high its out of controll and so type fast i cant do anythingand i test diffrent method to make it correct but nothing worked for example controll panel keyboard hardware or keyboard...
  4. ICE Error 1007

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ICE Error 1007: I am having my online classes however I cannot listen to the discussion as an ICE Error would appear on my screen. What kind of issue is this and how do i resolve it? I have tried searching about it and tried all possible solutions but none of them worked...
  5. Mouse sensivity going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse sensivity going crazy: Hello, i wanted help for a VERY annoying problem on my laptop, my mouse sensivity vent crazy, it happened a year ago while i was playing payday 2 in the middle of the game the sensivity changed and the difference was drastic i mean i noticed it in 1 second so i tried fixing...
  6. Ice Cream

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ice Cream: Does the tub of Ice cream i just bought have WiFi access? 157961
  7. Ice Cream

in Windows 10 Support
    Ice Cream: Does the tub of Ice cream i just bought have WiFi access? 157961
  8. Mouse movement feels like it's on ice?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse movement feels like it's on ice?: Anyone else? Happens both ingame and in desktop. I've got accel turned off and have tried too many times to fix it. submitted by /u/piggok [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fyix3s/mouse_movement_feels_like_its_on_ice/
  9. Mouse feels really weird !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse feels really weird !: hello , first of all i wanna say sorry for my bad english second i have a problem since 2 days so im a competetive csgo player and i downloaded a game called need for speed after i downloaded that my mouse felt like gliding on ice and not being 1to1 precise so i was like ok...
  10. I feel sorry for Microsoft - its going to be messy

in Windows 10 Support
    I feel sorry for Microsoft - its going to be messy: It's one day after the big launch and judging from the new posts/complaints on this forum (and think of how many people don't even know about these forums) - there are a lot of problems. From those few posts I've read, I think many of these problems are self inflicted....