Windows 10: My mouse sometimes becomes unresponsive and laggy

Discus and support My mouse sometimes becomes unresponsive and laggy in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have some issues with my wireless mouse,it is a brand new gembird mouse,and it becomes unresponsive and laggy sometimes,so I would please you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tenmen, Jul 12, 2020.

1. tenmen Win User

My mouse sometimes becomes unresponsive and laggy

Hello,

I have some issues with my wireless mouse,it is a brand new gembird mouse,and it becomes unresponsive and laggy sometimes,so I would please you to tell me everything I can do to fix this issue.

My Windows version is : Win 10 x64 Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.778).

:)

tenmen, Jul 12, 2020

2. Programs become unresponsive in Windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried both with different results.

Step 1: Safe Mode:

This seemed to work and I could save a file in Word without the program becoming "Unresponsive".

Step 2: Clean Boot:

This did not work and Word would become unresponsive when trying to save a file.

I did notice another odd thing. It seems that sometimes (not often) Word would work the first time I used it If I close it and reopened it the unresponsive behavior returned. I tried opening Word several time but it remained unresponsive.

This is very frustrating as I use Word daily.

RobertAAult, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Elmo Win User
    Pc abit laggy sometimes..

well my pc becomes laggy sometimes when i have more then 200 tabs open in firefox.. it becomes laggy that only firefox will freeze but when im switching tabs sometimes there is a delay.. On another note if i leave my pc on for more then 12 hours .. sometimes i get a bsod..
    its not frequent but it happens once in a blue moon i have not managed to find out what causes it but ive done driver updates and registry maintenance.

The most common bsod is 0x000000f4

4. My mouse sometimes becomes unresponsive and laggy

mouse is so laggy suddenly

after restarting my computer or every turned on my computer my mouse becomes so laggy. the worst thing is, the mouse is also laggy when I playing some games

RafiIndrajati, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

My mouse sometimes becomes unresponsive and laggy

1. My mouse sometimes becomes unresponsive and laggy - Similar Threads - mouse sometimes becomes

2. Laggy and unresponsive Start Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laggy and unresponsive Start Menu: [ATTACH] Hey all. Over the past few days I've realized that my start menu isn't acting at all how it's suppose to be. Unresponsive Start Menu and flickering Taskbar I'm not sure what has caused this... I use TranslucentTaskbar but closing the program still yields the...
  3. Laggy and unresponsive touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laggy and unresponsive touchpad: Essentially at random times the cursor will start lagging on its own even if i don't do anything. I believe it's a driver or software issue as the first few minutes the touchpad works fine so it's not the touchpad itself does anyone know a way to fix it?...
  4. Laggy and unresponsive touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laggy and unresponsive touchpad: Essentially at random times the cursor will start lagging on its own even if i don't do anything. I believe it's a driver or software issue as the first few minutes the touchpad works fine so it's not the touchpad itself does anyone know a way to fix it?...
  5. Computer becoming unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer becoming unresponsive: So, a couple of days ago my computer started to wig out a bit. Whenever I were to use my computer the windows and clicking the windows will become unresponsive, as well as the hot bar. I have tried troubleshooting myself, restarting it, checking for viruses or errors and...
  6. Windows freezing/becoming unresponsive too laggy after clean install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezing/becoming unresponsive too laggy after clean install: I was using windows 11 insider build. After that i clean installed windows 10 21H1 and the device has become too laggy and slow and unresponsive. Tried clean install many times but nothing worked.8GB Ram512GB SSD m.2Acer aspire 5s laptop....
  7. Mouse pointer periodically disappears and becomes unresponsive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer periodically disappears and becomes unresponsive: This issue started happening in the past week or so. During times when I leave my desktop computer unattended but turned on, the mouse pointer will both disappear and become unresponsive. This happens a few times within a 24 hour period. I have several different mice....
  8. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 Keyboard becomes unresponsive / laggy.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 Keyboard becomes unresponsive / laggy.: Windows 10 Pro 1909 Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 Keyboard The issue with the keyboard is that is constantly seems to become laggy, missing key presses or just becomes totally no-responsive. This seems to start to happen after it is not used for a while as if it is...
  9. Laggy / choppy mouse dragging, but only sometimes

in Windows 10 Support
    Laggy / choppy mouse dragging, but only sometimes: Hi, I have this issue with Win10 with a very laggy and choppy dragging of windows or files. I have a Logitech M510 wireless mouse with a nano reciever. I made a video of this problem in action. The window stutters, and sometimes the mouse pointer stops for a second. As you...
  10. Cursor / mouse unresponsive or laggy after update to 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cursor / mouse unresponsive or laggy after update to 10: I mistakenly posted this in general forum. My issue is I have two computers that have been upgraded to Win10. Both exhibit issues with the mouse responsiveness. I suspect background programs loading the system. Can someone help me troubleshoot? Main issue for me- These are...