Windows 10: My Mouse suddenly stop working in windows 10.

Discus and support My Mouse suddenly stop working in windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Mouse(HID-Compliant mouse)suddenly stop working in windows 10. I already checked some solutions from Microsoft Community forum but all they says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tayya_b, Oct 1, 2019.

1. tayya_b Win User

My Mouse suddenly stop working in windows 10.

My Mouse(HID-Compliant mouse)suddenly stop working in windows 10. I already checked some solutions from Microsoft Community forum but all they says that the update KB4074588 causing problem.Nevertheless I checked there is not any update name KB4074588 listed in my updates in my control panel.

:)

tayya_b, Oct 1, 2019
  2. DeepalM Win User

Windows 10 Keyboard and mouse suddenly stopped working.

Windows 10 - Keyboard and mouse all of sudden stopped working.

The same keyboard and mouse works on 2 other laptops.

What I have tried so far to fix.

• Tried a different wireless keyboard and mouse. - no luck.
    • Ran the Troubleshooter - Hardware and Devices - It 'applied a fix' and rebooted. - still no luck.
    • Uninstalled all the drivers under HID from device manager. - still no luck.
    • Uninstalled all the USB drivers. - still no luck.
    • Uninstalled the root hub. - still no luck.
    • Tried System Restore to the previous date before the last windows update today. - still no luck

Only strange thing is after rebooting the same drivers that I deleted shows up on device manager

Any suggestions?

Windows 10 Enterprise - 1709 build 16299.248

DeepalM, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Keypad and mouse pad suddenly stopped working windows 10

I am using hp pavilion g6 laptop with windows 10 along with Ubuntu dual boot.Keypad and mouse pad suddenly stopped working windows 10 but working fine in boot menu and as well as in Ubuntu.

i tried every troubleshooting steps but no use

The device status for keypad in device manager:

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

The device is not in a valid state to perform this request.

The device status for mousepad in device manager:

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API.

Please provide me an working dilution.

VigneshRamasamy, Oct 1, 2019
  4. MyaP10 Win User

Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update. I've tried replacing batteries, updating Bluetooth driver, went one step before the updates and nothing. I obviously tried troubleshooting about anything.The mouse does work on other laptops.

Any ideas? thanks My Mouse suddenly stop working in windows 10. :)

MyaP10, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. My Mouse suddenly stop working in windows 10. - Similar Threads - Mouse suddenly stop

2. mouse left click suddenly stop working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse left click suddenly stop working: So I have a problem with my laptop mouse where suddenly the left click doesn't seem to work, but the left click sometimes suddenly works but only in a specific app and after that it suddenly doesn't work again....
  3. mouse left click suddenly stop working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse left click suddenly stop working: So I have a problem with my laptop mouse where suddenly the left click doesn't seem to work, but the left click sometimes suddenly works but only in a specific app and after that it suddenly doesn't work again....
  4. Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly: This is kind of complicated, but I'm hoping someone has some insight.I have an All In One HP running Windows 10. Lately it's been doing some odd things -- gets unresponsive and requires a restart, which has always helped.Today the keyboard and mouse stopped working all of a...
  5. Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly: This is kind of complicated, but I'm hoping someone has some insight.I have an All In One HP running Windows 10. Lately it's been doing some odd things -- gets unresponsive and requires a restart, which has always helped.Today the keyboard and mouse stopped working all of a...
  6. Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Left button on mouse suddenly stopped working

Left button on mouse suddenly stopped working: I was watching Youtube and for some reason, when I tried to left click using the left button on my mouse, it didn't work, though right clicking did. Any ideas on how to fix?...
  8. My mouse suddenly stopped working

My mouse suddenly stopped working: So here’s what happened.....I was syncing my iPad with iTunes....Not much of a load.....Few minutes later i notices that the system froze, well i was wrong....Only the mouse froze and a notification popped up...”Restart to finish setting up Anvsoft Virtual...
  9. Keypad and mouse pad suddenly stopped working windows 10

Keypad and mouse pad suddenly stopped working windows 10: I am using hp pavilion g6 laptop with windows 10 along with Ubuntu dual boot.Keypad and mouse pad suddenly stopped working windows 10 but working fine in boot menu and as well as in Ubuntu. i tried every troubleshooting steps but no use The device status for keypad in...
  10. My Microsoft Designer Mouse & Keyboard suddenly stopped working.

My Microsoft Designer Mouse & Keyboard suddenly stopped working.: My Microsoft Designer Mouse & Keyboard suddenly stopped working. I removed both devices but when I attempt to reinstall them I get a message telling me "Try connecting your device again". I have run the Bluetooth troubleshooter and restarted the machine several times but...